When I was 17.....

RedZone

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'd love to meet the idiot who thought that it was ok to allow 17-year olds to roam around with guns.

Let's be honest here: if Kyle was a black guy, you'd all just say that he's uncouth and a disgrace to America.

Only in America, do you got people think they can burn down buildings and destroy everything in sight and not suffer consequences 

not happening anymore, 

, let me ask you NGKid, how many people you seen locked arms , walking chanting no justice no peace, 0 , because they weren’t out there to protest, they went out to commit Felonies

its a shame we don’t got more Patriots likes Rittenhouse 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Only in America, do you got people think they can burn down buildings and destroy everything in sight and not suffer consequences 

not happening anymore, 

, let me ask you NGKid, how many people you seen locked arms , walking chanting no justice no peace, 0 , because they weren’t out there to protest, they went out to commit Felonies

Well, no one would listen when they protested, so what did they have left to do? And you must be blind to have ignored all the peaceful protest across the country. Just shows your bias and ignorance. Black people are fed up with having to deal with people like you.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

not happening anymore, 

Rittenhouse is not a Patriot, he's an idiot.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Well, no one would listen when they protested, so what did they have left to do? And you must be blind to have ignored all the peaceful protest across the country. Just shows your bias and ignorance. Black people are fed up with having to deal with people like you.

Same can be said about police officers getting ambushed and executed by people like you

• Like 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Same can be said about police officers getting ambushed and executed by people like you

Oh yeah? What's that supposed to mean?

Although the police do a piss-poor job at it, it's their job to help out, not Kyle's to take into his own hands. Especially at 17, when he can't even think straight.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

protesters had become enraged that Rittenhouse was trying to put out fires that they’d set.

“The mob became enraged,” Pierce said. “They began screaming that Kyle needed to be killed and they were going to kill him. They started relentlessly hunting him as prey as he ran down the street attempting to retreat.”

17-year old with a gun shouldn't have even been out there in the first place. Also, your source?

And you didn't answer my question about what your comment was supposed to mean.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I'm your huckleberry. I am very impressed with the kid. Lifeguard, graffiti cleaner, protector of lives and businesses, who acted in self defense in all three cases. Furthermore, a very impressive display of gun wielding under pressure and in very tight quarters. 

Not a snowflake's chance in hell that he gets convicted of murder in any degree. Probably a gun charge or two, but he's alive and well...unlike the rioters who attacked him.

As to whether I'm scum, or a moron...if I respected you, I might care about your opinion of me. But you're a blithering idiot, so why would I care what you think? 

The only person to fire a weapon and kill people during the madness was a Fat Fuck Loser Momma's Boy from a different state who had been bullied all his life and couldn't even finish high school.

Guess it makes sense in the larger picture.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I'm your huckleberry. I am very impressed with the kid. Lifeguard, graffiti cleaner, protector of lives and businesses, who acted in self defense in all three cases. Furthermore, a very impressive display of gun wielding under pressure and in very tight quarters. 

Not a snowflake's chance in hell that he gets convicted of murder in any degree. Probably a gun charge or two, but he's alive and well...unlike the rioters who attacked him.

As to whether I'm scum, or a moron...if I respected you, I might care about your opinion of me. But you're a blithering idiot, so why would I care what you think? 

New video shows him putting out a fire 🔥, then the guy who got his dome  shot off was triggered by Kyle putting out fire so he attacked the 17 year old holding an ARfucking 15, and well y’all know what happens next 

034A4ED1-D4EF-4703-817A-A0A9CAD497DC.png

2918EDB9-A788-4A38-AC76-9F07F726D716.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

B49C4319-1816-4C12-8536-37DF2BE3E3D4.jpeg

So blind, are you? White privilege is so clear. Just be happy you're white. You get so many privileges like you don't believe.

Come back to me when you're called a terrorist in front of everyone on a plane when you're 14 years old and praying that North Gwinnett wins their game when you're coming home from Dubai.

Since you haven't had to deal with stuff like that, I'd suggest that you shut up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

So blind, are you? White privilege is so clear. Just be happy you're white. You get so many privileges like you don't believe.

Come back to me when you're called a terrorist in front of everyone on a plane when you're 14 years old and praying that North Gwinnett wins their game when you're coming home from Dubai.

Since you haven't had to deal with stuff like that, I'd suggest that you shut up.

Lol if your feelings get hurt over name calling you really got some self confidenCe  issues you gotta work on

2D37EBD2-9A3A-4522-9037-A4333B48AB3E.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol if your feelings get hurt over name calling you really got some self confidenCe  issues you gotta work on

2D37EBD2-9A3A-4522-9037-A4333B48AB3E.gif

Oh butch up, Mildred. Enjoy your white privilege, because others don't have it. Suck it up and enjoy it while you can. You'll never know what it's like.

Also, let me clarify. I got called out in front of a plane as a terrorist for praying. What was I praying for? North Gwinnett to beat Colquitt County in 2018.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Oh butch up, Mildred. Enjoy your white privilege, because others don't have it. Suck it up and enjoy it while you can. You'll never know what it's like.

Also, let me clarify. I got called out in front of a plane as a terrorist for praying. What was I praying for? North Gwinnett to beat Colquitt County in 2018.

Lol if white privilegism is knowing how to Comply , shit I gots boats loads of WP

10 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

safe_image.php?d=AQDCzi1CRzZSLxLP&w=540&

and he's your boy in action...beating up a girl!....:(