Corky Kell 2020

ngdawg

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

ngdawg said it will be over by half guaranteed running clock. NG by 40.

I will say it should be kind of enlightening for those around the country that have been reading @ngdawg about how deep school pride goes here for public schools in Georgia. And he's in the metro area which most think the pride isn't as large as the rural areas. 

Kind of refreshing to get his take from the band stands. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I will say it should be kind of enlightening for those around the country that have been reading @ngdawg about how deep school pride goes here for public schools in Georgia. And he's in the metro area which most think the pride isn't as large as the rural areas. 

Kind of refreshing to get his take from the band stands. 

He promised that the NG band would play sweet home Alabama at halftime.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

What class are these teams in? Gotta be like 4 aaaa or something like that. Mos def not at the level of a Grayson or even a colcuts. A little slow and zero offense to speak of.

These should be 2 of the better 7A teams in the state this year. Tough to get a read on them yet due to the pandemic and all. 

McEachern looks pretty solid in the middle on Defense. 

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

These should be 2 of the better 7A teams in the state this year. Tough to get a read on them yet due to the pandemic and all. 

McEachern looks pretty solid in the middle on Defense. 

They are 7A?  Wow.  I guess I will chalk it up to first game of the season?  Both teams are not looking that good at all.  QB's just throw it up for grabs, Zero blocking on both teams.  But I will trust your analysis.  I guess. lol

• Haha 1