Game changer in the George Floyd case

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You never RKo someone? Never put someone in a rear naked choke hold? Why u Lieing?

Dude, I grew up in a much rougher neighborhood than you. I am 100% sure of that. I will give you a hint. It was not considered acceptable to put you knee in someone's neck and keep it there for over 8 minutes. Let me tell you something else: When I was pulled over in Jersey for speeding (I readily acknowledge I was), had the second cop had the mentality of the one I referred to as Jeff, I would have lost my life on the Garden State Parkway 31 years ago. My kids would have either been raised by another man or by a single mother. Either way, their childhood and early adulthood would have been very different. Personally I find it very offensive that you guys strive to place George Floyd's death on George Floyd. No I am not suggesting that he lived an exemplary life. But he sure as hell did not deserve to die the way he did. And I am 99% sure he would be alive today were it not for the actions of the police officers that apprehended him.

That's all I have to say on this matter. 

• Thanks 1

Kinda like you’re driving down the road blazing up, blasting the subs, it’s fucking beautiful out and a fucking jalopy outta nowhere shows up in front and hits the brakes over a fucking squirrel... you rear ended the POS.... you’re at fucking fault for not keeping safe following distance. 

Same here, cop may get sympathy from the jury... but the civil suit will be a mutha fucker. 

bgw

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All y'all want is an excuse for his death... .

Anything to Justify it... 

Just come out and say it... 

Even A 6th grader can read a room. 

Rather he did drugs or not the knee on his neck didn't help... 

All y'all apparently want is a knee-jerk reaction rather than a judgment based on the whole truth.

I for one, don't condone putting a knee on the back of a handcuffed person's neck.

But then, again that is (or at least was) an approved method of restraint straight from the Minneapolis PD's handbook.

And you don't think that this guy ingesting a potentially lethal dose of fentanyl might be relevant to the determination of cause of death? And thus relevant to any determination against the cop?

Two men were directly involved in the guy's death. Not just one.

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Still, cop is at fault and the depraved indifference to the situation is telling. 

bgw

Of course cop still at fault but still doesn’t make Floyd some national hero, at the end of day he was still , counterfeiting money, resisting arrest and swallowing a bag of Narcotics, and it sickens me to compare him to Rosa Parks and actual hero’s like her

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Of course cop still at fault but still doesn’t make Floyd some national hero, at the end of day he was still , counterfeiting money, resisting arrest and swallowing a bag of Narcotics, and it sickens me to compare him to Rosa Parks and actual hero’s like her

Allegedly passing counterfeit bills, as far as the the National Hero stuff, well it’s not The Who Floyd is what matters, it is the impact on the movement. 

You gonna background check everyone after killing them to see if they measure up?

Minneapolis is digging up dirt to minimize their exposure, another trashy racist methodology of saying Floyd deserved killing. 

bgw

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let's make this clear... 

I never once nor will I say that George Floyd is a hero... 

I don't know his backstory or what he's been through or done and I don't care about what he did in his past... 

He might not be a saint... 

But he didn't deserve to die the way he did and that's why people are protesting it... 

When the people who are supposed to protect you and uphold the law  are out here killing you and disobeying the very law they're supposed to uphold how are you supposed to trust them? 

If you died from having a cop kneeling on your neck I'd protest it... 

Because you don't deserve to be killed by a cop who decided to be the Judge,Jury and Executioner... 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Allegedly passing counterfeit bills, as far as the the National Hero stuff, well it’s not The Who Floyd is what matters, it is the impact on the movement. 

You gonna background check everyone after killing them to see if they measure up?

Minneapolis is digging up dirt to minimize their exposure, another trashy racist methodology of saying Floyd deserved killing. 

bgw

Na only the ones that have statues of brass made for them

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Let's make this clear... 

I never once nor will I say that George Floyd is a hero... 

I don't know his backstory or what he's been through or done and I don't care about what he did in his past... 

He might not be a saint... 

But he didn't deserve to die the way he did and that's why people are protesting it... 

When the people who are supposed to protect you and uphold the law  are out here killing you and disobeying the very law they're supposed to uphold how are you supposed to trust them? 

If you died from having a cop kneeling on your neck I'd protest it... 

Because you don't deserve to be killed by a cop who decided to be the Judge,Jury and Executioner... 

Trust? How are cops supposed to trust when they get ambushed for doing their job, you need to understand there’s bad apples on all sides

Even though a questionable way to die ( I dont agree with the method used, although legal), George Floyd went from a low life drug dealing violent crime pimp, to BLM's poster child.

Only in America do some cultures seem to make "heroes" out of, and defend those who have led a life of crime on others.

Not successful types, but low lifes. I dont get it. Maybe thats why a lot of young black males look up to people who have been to prison?

26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruuhhhh absolutely ,,, he’s running away while trying to shoot an  officer in the face with a taser,  cmon how do you condone that behavior?

You’re so sooooo fucking right!!!!

Running the fuck awayyyyyy!!!! Lethal af. 

How bout Philandro Castile sitting next to his girly getting blown the fuck awayyyyyy??? In Minneapolis no less. 

bgw

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re so sooooo fucking right!!!!

Running the fuck awayyyyyy!!!! Legal af. 

How bout Philandro Castile sitting next to his girly getting blown the fuck awayyyyyy??? In Minneapolis no less. 

bgw

Don't do drugs

Don't resist arrest

Comply with the officer's legal commands

Don't fire a lethal or incapacitating weapon at the officer

Don't reach for anything without the clear OK from the officer

All  of the above are simple, common-sense behaviors that the left refuses to demand from anyone under their tent.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Don't do drugs

Don't resist arrest

Comply with the officer's legal commands

Don't fire a lethal or incapacitating weapon at the officer

Don't reach for anything without the clear OK from the officer

All  of the above are simple, common-sense behaviors that the left refuses to demand from anyone under their tent.

And the original reason the police were created, Concha?

Doubtful Atlanta brother was in lethal range with taser at that point running away, but you do you.

Then maybe, we'll have a discussion.

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Doubtful Atlanta brother was in lethal range with taser at that point running away, but you do you.

bgw

He was point plank when he put the taser to the officers face, no farther then 3 feet

how u coming 

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

The reasons were varied, date back to the 19th century and earlier,  and are utterly irrelevant except for you to use as a cheap shuck and jive.

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He was point plank when he put the taser to the officers face, no farther then 3 feet

how u coming 

I be coming this a way.... which is it LDT? Point blank or  3 feet away LDT?  Since I wasn't there, because I sure as shit didn't recall a cop getting tasered. 

But he's dead right? So that's okay?

And the cop? Where he be at Homeslice? How about the cop's wife, didn't she get fired for racist comments on Facebook or something along those lines?

bgw

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I be coming this a way.... which is it LDT? Point blank or  3 feet away LDT?  Since I wasn't there, because I sure as shit didn't recall a cop getting tasered. 

But he's dead right? So that's okay?

And the cop? Where he be at Homeslice? How about the cop's wife, didn't she get fired for racist comments on Facebook or something along those lines?

bgw

Can I ask a question,, if I’m legally allowed to shoot someone for trespassing why wouldn’t it be legal to shoot someone for firing a taser at an officers face

• Thanks 1