Claudia Conway on Twitter... good read

golfaddict1

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

It is truly funny you call me an imbecile. Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word? Or perhaps it reflects your racism which shines through daily? Frankly I don't care, for you are a fake and a fraud, unworthy of having serious discourse with. You are a total loser that must turn to personal attacks since your tiny intellect cannot muster facts with which to have serious discourse.

In that sense it makes total sense that you are a Trump supporter. May he take you to your final destination. Hope you have fun when you get there!

The definition of the term has nothing to do with race, though you throwing the race card is hardly surprising.

You're inability to to explain how an individual parent is responsible for the decision of a school district is noted (and, again, not surprising).

You are a joke.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

The definition of the term has nothing to do with race, though you throwing the race card is hardly surprising.

You're inability to to explain how an individual parent is responsible for the decision of a school district is noted (and, again, not surprising).

You are a joke.

?? I am not even sure how your comments address mine. But that is not surprising for you have absolutely nothing. You are an Epsilon in every sense of the word, both Mathematically and in the Brave New World sense. And a total fake to boot. In that sense, I find @HSFBfanmore of a man than you. For at least he is honest, but you can't even muster that. You are utterly contemptible, I will leave it at that!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

?? I am not even sure how your comments address mine. But that is not surprising for you have absolutely nothing. You are an Epsilon in every sense of the word, both Mathematically and in the Brave New World sense. And a total fake to boot. In that sense, I find @HSFBfanmore of a man than you. For at least he is honest, but you can't even muster that. You are utterly contemptible, I will leave it at that!

I appreciate the compliment but remember im the black sheep of the board 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You aren't sure of much except the absurd bullshit you cook up in that tiny mind of yours.

Again, how is the location of someone's children an indicator of hypocrisy if they don't hold the keys to the school their children attend?  It's not hard to answer, except for the fact that it proves your accusation to be complete bullshit.

Man up, Mary Alice. Answer.

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Wrong.   Her father was a republican until 2018, when the con artist and his grift took office and will no doubt go back to being a republican once the drug addict rapist leaves office.    

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Conway

So he's a POS that doesn't really have a party. Just one that sways in the wind 

But those are some good allegation

Far as i know trump has never been found guilty of any drugs or rapes in his lifetime 

So lets stay in the real world 

And trump won in 2016 so for 2 years he had no problem with trump 

But it's ok you can handle trump for 4 more like we had to deal with Obama for 8. Pretty miserable 8 years 

53 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Wrong.   Her father was a republican until 2018, when the con artist and his grift took office,  and will no doubt go back to being a republican once the drug addict rapist leaves office.    

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Conway

These bozos don't even know that George Conway is a classic conservative who was a big part of the Clinton Impeachment.

But to them everybody who criticizes the most obvious conman in history is a Democrat.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, concha said:

Blah blah blah.

The largest organization of pediatric doctors in the nation supports getting the kids back in school.

Yet you slam the president like he's made some purely class-based decision.

I happen to be able to see both sides and respect either viewpoint.

You are just a jackass who actually fantasizes about outrageous crap.

Seek help.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

4 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Everybody wants to open the school -- When it is safe to do so.  The AAP is no exception. 

https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/clinical-guidance/covid-19-planning-considerations-return-to-in-person-education-in-schools/

From the AAP website linked above:

image.png.26d869f6b4ed6a45cbb0302ad8ea1093.png

image.png.85c53ed2a567d6bf03f986fe2c591b7d.png

Our economy will not fully recover until schools do re-open.  It is among the very highest of priorities This administration should have prioritized opening schools safely over being able to go into a bar.

Wait you mean conchita was lying?  The hell you say!!

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

It is truly funny you call me an imbecile. Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word? Or perhaps it reflects your racism which shines through daily? Frankly I don't care, for you are a fake and a fraud, unworthy of having serious discourse with. You are a total loser that must turn to personal attacks since your tiny intellect cannot muster facts with which to have serious discourse.

In that sense it makes total sense that you are a Trump supporter. May he take you to your final destination. Hope you have fun when you get there!

Ah I see you have come to the same conclusion as I did a long time ago.  I get caught up sometimes, but primarily I don't reply to people like him or Troll or GSB on this side.  It's pointless. 

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Ah I see you have come to the same conclusion as I did a long time ago.  I get caught up sometimes, but primarily I don't reply to people like him or Troll or GSB on this side.  It's pointless. 

A solid choice given you can't argue back. 👍