Biden/Harris firmly opposed to defunding the police

badrouter

2 minutes ago, concha said:

1)  The looney left is not "reasonable adults".  And like it or not they have gown in influence in the Democratic Party.

2)  No. Again, I'm happy to hear examples. Got any of note?

3)  I would have gone with skank tits, but you'd be offended.  Sugar Tits it is.

4) Nice to see basically admit that the press in essentially a Democratic Party propaganda arm. 👍

1-3) Lol

4) It has been like this since Fox Entertainment Network came into existence.  Maybe since Newt G.  It is what it is.  Too many journalist giving an opinion mixed up with actual facts and who said what and about whom. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, badrouter said:

As of...now, the leader of the Los Angeles Chapter of the political organization going by the name Black Lives Matter is staunchly in favor of ABOLISHING the police. Our mayor, regardless of how you view him as a whole, has said he wants to "re-imagine policing", and BLMLA has jumped down his throat for this because the phrase acknowledges there will still be police. They want NO POLICE WHATSOEVER.

Well shit, since the police was created to capture runaway slaves.

It makes sense.

bgw

7 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

biden doesn't stand for dick

His handlers tell him what the flavor of the day is 

He is literally an imbecilic, career politician, that has taken the easy route to gain wealth for himself and for his family.  That's it! Nothing else. None. Nada. He's failed at attempting to be POTUS 3 fucking times...and we know all of the harm that he'd done to blacks and the country.The dcraps are using him for obvious reasons. And the shitbag dcrap supporters are voting for him into the most important position in the world for obvious reasons....despite his onset of dementia. Fuck 'em . I/we see where their loyalties and love for our country lies. 

17 hours ago, Blueliner said:

He is literally an imbecilic, career politician, that has taken the easy route to gain wealth for himself and for his family.  That's it! Nothing else. None. Nada. He's failed at attempting to be POTUS 3 fucking times...and we know all of the harm that he'd done to blacks and the country.The dcraps are using him for obvious reasons. And the shitbag dcrap supporters are voting for him into the most important position in the world for obvious reasons....despite his onset of dementia. Fuck 'em . I/we see where their loyalties and love for our country lies. 

So, your “new” friend lives at home, wanted to kill his parents for intervening for the excessive drinking, spending all day here on an employers’ dime....

What am I missing Blue?

Oh, you know where I can get my hands on a AED cheap?

😁😁😁

bgw