Goodyear is toast

Trixter

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Zero tolerance! 😂😂😂😂

Hypocrites.

SNOWFLAKES!

Look at all you sandy poons, all because a company doesn't allow employees to wear some gay red hats while at work.

Keep crying poor little SNOWFLAKE.

At least you have this message board to be your SAFE SPACE.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Stock dropped 6% today

Slam them where it matters 

Goodyear is an American company, founded in the 1800's.

It's as American as it gets.

You post Russian propaganda from RT nonstop and hate every diverse part of America.

Yet again, you show how much you hate this country and everything that makes it great.

Since you hate this country so much, and seemingly love Russia - move to Siberia.

We don't want some anti-American, US troops hating clown like you here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

SNOWFLAKES!

Look at all you sandy poons, all because a company doesn't allow employees to wear some gay red hats while at work.

Keep crying poor little SNOWFLAKE.

At least you have this message board to be your SAFE SPACE.

So you can wear a rainbow hat signify you like a tranny to butt fuck you but wearing something that says you support the police is not allowed? Your thinking is beyond stupid...even for you ❄

Can't wait for November...you 🙊🙉🙈 jackass

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Newbie said:

All men are created equal is American. All lives matter being unacceptable isn’t.  Hope this helps.  

Did zulu take a shit and you sprouted from it?

LOL.

Go scream into your red MAGA hat if you're feeling triggered ya fuckin' pussy.

Can't believe you clowns are bitching over this too; I wonder what new non-issue you'll be crying about tomorrow.

• Haha 3

Just now, DownSouth said:

Did zulu take a shit and you sprouted from it?

LOL.

Go scream into your red MAGA hat if you're feeling triggered ya fuckin' pussy.

Can't believe you clowns are bitching over this too; I wonder what new non-issue you'll be crying about tomorrow.

Who is crying. I can’t tell with all your screaming and squealing.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They are total pussies.

It's actually amazing to watch these fragile and weak men complain about the dumbest shit.

Meanwhile, the REPUBLICAN issued Senate Intel. Report is out - and as expected, there was collusion, tons, all over. Even Ivanka was waist deep in the Russian shit. 

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

They'll never read the report (even if they did they'd never comprehend it), and even if the main points are put right in front of them they wouldn't care.

But the pitchforks are out for Goodyear. These guys are so stupid and hyperbolic that it's kind of funny; horrifying that these are real people, but funny nonetheless.

• Like 2

Just now, DownSouth said:

Meanwhile, the REPUBLICAN issued Senate Intel. Report is out - and as expected, there was collusion, tons, all over. Even Ivanka was waist deep in the Russian shit. 

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

They'll never read the report (even if they did they'd never comprehend it), and even if the main points are put right in front of them they wouldn't care.

They'll just keep claiming that it was a hoax and move on to more important things like trying to organize a boycott of an American company because they don't allow political hats to be worn at work.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He is a hypocritcal pussy too stupid to know.

Head to head...Biden WILL crumble...maybe even fake a health issue to escape the beatdown

Looks like someone mixed crystal meth in with his OAN flavored Kool-Aid today.

Bring the heart rate down, Snowflake, you're almost assuredly too fat to be able to handle all that anger in a healthy way. 

We'll see in a few weeks, so luckily you'll shut up with the same post over and over by then. WE GET IT, you think Trump is the smartest, coolest kid you've ever known...you talk about Trump like you want to fuck him.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't need new tires, but I will go an buy a set of 4 plus a spare for all of my and my kids cars from Goodyear.  And I will tell them its specifically because of chumps tweet.  

What these fools don't realize is that there are Goodyear plants in more than one critical, swing state. But this, of course, escapes the great brain of our resident: stable genius, not to mention his minions on this board.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

SNOWFLAKES!

If you could read, you would know that if red hats were gay, they are more than welcome at Goodyear.  At least you show your dislike of poon 

12 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

What these fools don't realize is that there are Goodyear plants in more than one critical, swing state. But this, of course, escapes the great brain of our resident: stable genius, not to mention his minions on this board.

Zero tolerance for all lives matter going to hurt in those states. 

3 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Looks like someone mixed crystal meth in with his OAN flavored Kool-Aid today.

Bring the heart rate down, Snowflake, you're almost assuredly too fat to be able to handle all that anger in a healthy way. 

We'll see in a few weeks, so luckily you'll shut up with the same post over and over by then. WE GET IT, you think Trump is the smartest, coolest kid you've ever known...you talk about Trump like you want to fuck him.

Lol....too funny...how's Portland doing...Seattle?   Chicago???

• Confused 1

On 8/19/2020 at 7:04 PM, Atticus Finch said:

If you actually read the article then you'd know that they didn't backpedal at all.

It's just Russian propaganda so they spin everything to help Trump.

I believe this was the response from Goodyear....

The company attempted to distance itself from the offending slide – which warned of “zero tolerance” for Make America Great Again (MAGA) hats or slogans such as “All Lives Matter” and “Blue Lives Matter,” while deeming “Black Lives Matter” and LGBT pride attire acceptable – in a frantic tweet on Wednesday.

Cautioning that the slide had “created some misconceptions about our policies and our company,” Goodyear attempted to fob off blame for the policy on an unspecified third party.

image.png.f0b6d72384a4deafd1011b603247227c.pngInsisting it “has always wholeheartedly supported both equality and law enforcement and will continue to do so,” the company claimed “the visual in question was not created or distributed by Goodyear corporate, nor was it part of a diversity training class.

-------------------------------------------------

Time to release the tapes...🤣

Get woke...get exposed...

23 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Lol....too funny...how's Portland doing...Seattle?   Chicago???

What's that got to do with anything?

Hell of a random subject change there, you drunk too?

Good point though, Trump's America is a violent, divided place. Trump's America is on fire, I don't recall this type of unrest during the previous guy's tenure. Time for a change. First time we agree - Trump's America is a mess.

11 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Good point though, Trump's America is a violent, divided place. Trump's America is on fire, I don't recall this type of unrest during the previous guy's tenure. Time for a change. First time we agree - Trump's America is a mess.

Another 🙊🙉🙈.  So sad.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You mean the left is a mess 👍

Don't see anyone on the right rioting like fools 

Who you think people will vote for come election?

The rioting fools that want to tear things apart should lead now?  LOLOL

Now some might say ...giphy.gif

Because you know it's just too easy.....to get everyone on one side like that

A conspiracy theorist might think that's a precursor to war

A lefty conspiracy theorist might say that's what will happen when we bail on the Chi debt with the blame on the bug. (and they brought in 'the pro' to do it)

Everyone on one side some consider dangerous...others might think a 50-50 split is always best... so who knows?

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

On 8/19/2020 at 7:27 PM, Atticus Finch said:

They are total pussies.

It's actually amazing to watch these fragile and weak men complain about the dumbest shit.

Total pussies?!? Like you complaining about Trump for years under many names? 

Or like a fucking adult who is so sorry he keeps coming back to a board that has told him many times “no thanks”. Dude, you’re the ultimate bitch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2