BLM thugs make dude crash and beat him....

NorCalRuss

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I'll bet Ironmam still doesn't know what the bet was about and is dumber than a rock not to know Trixter=GSB...….so what happened to your buddy GSB mam??...he just went MIA and Trixter showed up at the same time??...O.o

Master of diversion...way to go!

Why so obsessed with where gsb is? Feeling guilty?.. welcher.

🍕

• Confused 1

On 8/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, DBP66 said:

I'll bet Ironmam still doesn't know what the bet was about and is dumber than a rock not to know Trixter=GSB...….so what happened to your buddy GSB mam??...he just went MIA and Trixter showed up at the same time??...O.o

Well I’m a newbie and I wasn’t here, so what was the bet ?

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If I can prove trixter is not GSB would you admit that your a dumbass and wrong about everything 

If you prove Trixter is not GSB, would you then admit Trixter was created to try to pull a fast one on people, trying to get them to think they are one and the same by posting equally as ridiculous content as GSB? Don't make this into a big deal. GSB went off the deep end a couple years ago, and has embarrassed himself ever since. Who cares if the new persona embarrassing themself just as GSB did is the same person or not? It would be a lot more interesting if this whole thing was clever, as opposed to someone trying to get people to guess whether they are that self-serving asshole or just another self-serving asshole.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

If you prove Trixter is not GSB, would you then admit Trixter was created to try to pull a fast one on people, trying to get them to think they are one and the same by posting equally as ridiculous content as GSB? Don't make this into a big deal. GSB went off the deep end a couple years ago, and has embarrassed himself ever since. Who cares if the new persona embarrassing themself just as GSB did is the same person or not? It would be a lot more interesting if this whole thing was clever, as opposed to someone trying to get people to guess whether they are that self-serving asshole or just another self-serving asshole.

No 

no ones impersonating GSB

lol y’all gonna feel so stupid 

• Confused 1