BLM thugs make dude crash and beat him....

NorCalRuss

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Karen...please disassociate yourself from Bosco asap. You are getting rightfully crucified for your stupidity and are too dumb and stubborn.

They threatened that couple with murder.

My God you are so 🙊🙉🙈

they threatened to murder them huh??..LOL...who told you that mam??...Hannity??...stop being such a moron...🤡

2 hours ago, Newbie said:

Yes including the street which is also private property and needs to be maintained by the home owners not public tax dollars.  That’s why it’s gated. No one can gate a public street. 

Imagoodboy tags Troll and Newbie answers??...humm...LOL..why do you think the local D.A. is charging the couple Troll??...🙄

Just now, concha said:

Has anybody explained how a wrought iron gate to a private community gets demolished just because "peaceful protesters" happen to walk by it?

Asking for a friend.

tell your friend the protesters broke the gate...a crime?...sure...did they threaten the nuts waving guns at them??...no...and the local D.A. is charging your favorite red-neck couple...🤡

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

No, Imagoodboy is right. It is terrorism... just because you thinks it's okay doesn't make it a protest. People were terrified in that gated community. That makes it terrorism.

terrified??...LOL..because people were walking past their house??....come on man!!....🙄..I'd be a lot more scared of the nut pointing a gun at me...😉

Just now, DBP66 said:

terrified??...LOL..because people were walking past their house??....come on man!!....🙄..I'd be a lot more scared of the nut pointing a gun at me...😉

Yes because terrorist broke into the community. Protesters think that it's okay to intimidate,  burn and dyestroy other citizens property to make a point but it isn't, it is terrorism by definition.

• Like 1

Yes because terrorist broke into the community. Protesters think that it's okay to intimidate,  burn and dyestroy other citizens property to make a point but it isn't, it is terrorism by definition.

burn and destroy??...LOL...they walked past the house....🙄

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Soros funded a big chunk of the DA's campaign ..Governor will pardon them... they threatened to murder the couple murder their dog. Were shouting they're going to live there that bedrooms mine this bedrooms mine. Karen has really shown what a complete moronic idiot he is🙊🙉🙈

you and Hannity heard what they were shouting huh??..LOL..please stop being a dope...🤡

Okay and people were initmidated... I would be also if someone broke down the gate and marched around my hood yelling and screaming.

I'll give you that...but what did everyone else in the neighborhood do??...they seemed to have survived without waving guns at people..😉

Just now, DBP66 said:

I'll give you that...but what did everyone else in the neighborhood do??...they seemed to have survived without waving guns at people..😉

Yes. And I agree that I would not have pulled weapons to intimidate back. Both were wrong and both sides should face a judge. It looks one sided and isn't going to fix any problem. I'm sure some of the protesters are now thinking it's okay to break gates and march in gated areas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

your property is private..not the street you live on.

I own the street my neighbors drive on....

it's a private road

Threaten my life

come with a mob

break down the entrance, and set foot on my property, while continuing to threaten my life...

and You may not get shot, but you will get hurt.....

Immediately.

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1