People fleeing San Francisco in droves, 3.3 million Californians face blackouts this week

Bormio

1 minute ago, concha said:

Minnesota,

If you call me posting actual documented census bureau information that showed Andy to be full of shit, then you are just as dumb and dishonest as he is.

The opinion of a guy who thinks Minnesota was part of the Aztec Empire is worth 💩 .

Payaso... 🤡

Why do you continue to be that guy that wakes up after getting knocked the fuck out and claiming victory?  Wake up pendejo.  If you can't afford Cali, it doesn't mean you have to makeup shit only to continue to get owned by canes.  Do you hear anybody making fun of north ga?  No.  So take your celos and chata.  Or continue and look like the jealous fool that gets his daily ass whooping from canes. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Why do you continue to be that guy that wakes up after getting knocked the fuck out and claiming victory?  Wake up pendejo.  If you can't afford Cali, it doesn't mean you have to makeup shit only to continue to get owned by canes.  Do you hear anybody making fun of north ga?  No.  So take your celos and chata.  Or continue and look like the jealous fool that gets his daily ass whooping from canes. 

Imbecile, feel free to explain how I got "knocked the fuck out".

How did I get "knocked the fuck out" when I used the latest and more accurate poverty measurement?  🤡

Face it, jackass, you just didn't like the fact that you're from California and California has the highest poverty rate of any state.  If you disagree with that, then argue with the Census Bureau.

Like it or not, the Census Bureau comes up with the poverty stats and California is the worst state for poverty.

Me liking or not liking California and whether or not you live there doesn't fucking matter.

Be grateful that stupidity isn't painful.

If your sorry ass has a problem with the statistics, here's the folks to call and bitch at:

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2019/demo/p60-268.pdf

🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

Imbecile, feel free to explain how I got "knocked the fuck out".

How did I get "knocked the fuck out" when I used the latest and more accurate poverty measurement?  🤡

Face it, jackass, you just didn't like the fact that you're from California and California has the highest poverty rate of any state.  If you disagree with that, then argue with the Census Bureau.

Like it or not, the Census Bureau comes up with the poverty stats and California is the worst state for poverty.

Me liking or not liking California and whether or not you live there doesn't fucking matter.

Be grateful that stupidity isn't painful.

If your sorry as has a problem with the statistics, here's the folks to call and bitch at:

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2019/demo/p60-268.pdf

🤣

Cali will forever dominate your thoughts.  It's cool.  We're use to the jealousy from those such as your dumbass.  We have the best of pretty much everything.  Don't worry my old af buddy.  Someday.  Someday.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

The below was good too, where he started a thread with an inaccuracy in the subject, and repeated the same in the 2nd sentence of the body of the post, but after being shown he was incorrect, he argued that the 1st sentence of the post was actually much more important than the subject and the repeated claim in the 2nd sentence. Then, essentially said, "ah, c'mon, don't be so nitpicky in what I write. You know I was just making a point. Who cares if I embellish or not?"

image.png.a5c018a25bcd1f01d2c88f49c259bb5c.png

image.png.2fc98f37f774ea90035e07bd5b14cc7d.png

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Cali will forever dominate your thoughts.  It's cool.  We're use to the jealousy from those such as your dumbass.  We have the best of pretty much everything.  Don't worry my old af buddy.  Someday.  Someday.  

It's dominated my thoughts so much I haven't mentioned it in ages up until Andy made a stupid accusation.

Your need to fantasize that I'm jealous about California is noted. Insecure, much?

You still haven't explained how I supposedly got "knocked the fuck out" when I was the one using the most modern and accurate numbers.  Or is it just because you're a libtard fanboy (rhetorical) and will ride Andy's pouch because he's a liberal bootlicker also?  Thought so. 👍

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

The below was good too, where he started a thread with an inaccuracy in the subject, and repeated the same in the 2nd sentence of the body of the post, but after being shown he was incorrect, he argued that the 1st sentence of the post was actually much more important than the subject and the repeated claim in the 2nd sentence. Then, essentially said, "ah, c'mon, don't be so nitpicky in what I write. You know I was just making a point. Who cares if I embellish or not?"

Hahahahahaha.  Great find.  It's honestly like shooting fish in a barrel with these fools. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

It's dominated my thoughts so much I haven't mentioned it in ages up until Andy made a stupid accusation.

Your need to fantasize that I'm jealous about California is noted. Insecure, much?

You still haven't explained how I supposedly got "knocked the fuck out" when I was the one using the most modern and accurate numbers.  Or is it just because you're a libtard fanboy (rhetorical) and will ride Andy's pouch because he's a liberal bootlicker also?  Thought so. 👍

I hope things pick up in your life soon. Honestly.  It can't be any fun being you.  Keep your head up.  Things will get better.  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

So, I start a thread with a link to data that agrees with the thread title.

But if I post more data later from other sources that show she's not #1 in THEIR view, just really close to it, I'm a super dishonest guy?

I ask, because I did post an analysis that puts her at #1.  I would think that if I post further views that would be transparent and honest.

I believe in the OP I stated something like "So much for reaching out to the center". That makes it pretty clear that the point is that she's not remotely moderate.

So, to repeat, I type a title, post data supporting it, I make it clear in the OP that the point is that she's a terrible choice for reaching out to the middle, and then post more sources about her being a highly liberal senator.

But that makes me dishonest?

Damn.

BTW, you appear to put a lot of weight on Andy's opinion.  Andy thinks that he's right in an argument about poverty levels when I'm the one using the "improved" (the Census Bureau's word) measure.  🤡

You wanting to suck up to a fellow liberal does not make me dishonest nor wrong.

Truth.

3 hours ago, concha said:

Again, you have accused me of posting incorrect information.  If the Detroit meme is out-of-date on some things, then mea culpa but the point of it remains.

😄

This is a real life person.

Good God.

Posts bullshit statistics and then just shrugs and says "well, the impression I wanted to give still stands."

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

This is a real life person.

Good God.

Posts bullshit statistics and then just shrugs and says "well, the impression I wanted to give still stands."

Andy, if you care to share with us what a nice, prosperous place and low-crime place Detroit is after well over half a century of Democrat rule, the floor is yours...

Take it away...

17 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I love this so much that I'm going to re-post it.

Many times.

Including here.

🤡

😄

💩

Please do.  🤣

You're the kind of guy who will make a federal issue out of someone getting a football score slightly wrong.

Why do you make such a big deal out things like this?  Because you don't want to address the point ("So much for reaching out to the center", the first sentence in the OP).

"Address her being a shit choice for VP?  No!

I'll make a big deal that concha has posted several sources that are only slightly different in their conclusions about her."

🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

I still like Andy to explain how his poverty rankings are better than mine, when mine use the newer and improved methodology.

Andy?

You....trying to make California into a shit state is always humorous no matter what stat or chart you go search for.

There's 40 million people there, cryin' chuck.....let that sink in that mellon head of yours.

WE know California's value to this nation.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

And the guy lives in or at least reps Cincinnati.

😄

Seems your problem (and your racist cuddle buddy's) is with the Census Bureau.

You accused someone of a lie.

Your accusation was a lie.

I used the Census Bureau's newest (improved) measure to prove it.

You used an antiquated one based on 1960s methodology. 🤡

Its hilarious watching people shit themselves trying to act like I've tried to diminish California's importance or size. All because I used one piece of documented data to show you to be wrong and a liar. 🤣

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Seems your problem (and your racist cuddle buddy's) is with the Census Bureau.

You accused someone of a lie.

Your accusation was a lie.

I used the Census Bureau's newest (improved) measure to prove it.

You used an antiquated one based on 1960s methodology. 🤡

Someone said California had the highest poverty rate.

I did something crazy and showed the poverty rate.

He was wrong.

You defended him using a completely different measure.

This is all on the record.

The reason you keep coming back like an obsessed loon is because you can't let go of the fact that you're ideology demands that you lie and misrepresent facts.