People fleeing San Francisco in droves, 3.3 million Californians face blackouts this week

Bormio

3 hours ago, Newbie said:

You claiming victory is fairly stupid. 

image.png.11cb169828f298493a6b4c1facb26766.png

I always thought the same, when posters on here announce themselves as having won an argument.

Hey, by the way, did you happen to notice how many times the other guy going back and forth claimed he was the victor? Because you didn't seem to point out to him how silly that is, but felt compelled to suggest it twice to his opponent.

Just in case you somehow missed these...

image.png.b6d582020e5fb0f63471d089e6e787ff.png

image.png.dcb285a034ce79b1371931ec8d0c4d23.png

image.png.c55e370c52342788775126ade61af3a0.png

image.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

image.png.11cb169828f298493a6b4c1facb26766.png

I always thought the same, when posters on here announce themselves as having won an argument.

Hey, by the way, did you happen to notice how many times the other guy going back and forth claimed he was the victor? Because you didn't seem to point out to him how silly that is, but felt compelled to suggest it twice to his opponent.

Just in case you somehow missed these...

image.png.b6d582020e5fb0f63471d089e6e787ff.png

image.png.dcb285a034ce79b1371931ec8d0c4d23.png

image.png.c55e370c52342788775126ade61af3a0.png

image.png

I agree. Usually the person who claims victory is wrong. 

Its a silly concept 

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't claim to have won arguments.

I just post the facts and then I let them stand.

That's great.

And you posted facts from the old methodology and not the facts from the new and improved one from the official source..

That's kinda dumb.

On 8/17/2020 at 5:32 PM, Atticus Finch said:

California has the 5th largest economy in the world.

California is the United States......of the United States.

The unhinged silliness is quite a thing.

😄

HAHAHA!!!  I'm just here to watch the haters bitch about The Golden State which has obviously a permanent residence in their heads.  Without Cali, there is NO USA. 

• Haha 1

On 8/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, Atticus Finch said:

I love idiots who use anecdotal evidence from people who are apparently really bad at their job.

https://www.sfgate.com/living-in-sf/article/2020-San-Francisco-exodus-is-real-and-historic-15484785.php

Online real estate company Zillow released new statistics shining a stark light on the issue this week. Their "2020 Urban-Suburban Market Report" reveals that inventory has risen a whopping 96% year-on-year, as empty homes in the city flood the market like nowhere else in America.

But why try to find facts when lies are better for you narrative?

And their info is always from, my friends cousins, aunt's three times removed daughter who heard a rumor.  HAHAHA!!!  Good shit bro.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha still only making assertions and still doesn't seem to know how to demonstrate a causal relationship.

🤡

A couple more days and you'll hit a week without your new avatar getting banned.

I'm pulling for you, Andy.

Don't fuck it up.

👍

11 hours ago, concha said:

117997860_3373705076026848_7955749081541

Taking my wife to the airport this morning for her flight into Detroit to stay at her Mom's house, and thought this post was interesting. I was surprised of the streetlights number. So, from all the reading I did to see if it was true, it seems that the 40% of streetlights not working was a very popular number...back in 2016.

Detroit was hit the hardest of any big city in 2008-2011, and has had a world of problems, no doubt. Their reliance on one industry for the last 100 years, without much divergence in their economy, tore them up.

But they addressed the streetlight issue 3 or 4 years ago. Unfortunately, the company they used for the new LED lights back in 2016 is in negotiations with the city over the problem of the lights now burning out prematurely. But not 40% of them -- that was from 2016.

Makes me wonder about the other "facts" that were copied and pasted.

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Taking my wife to the airport this morning for her flight into Detroit to stay at her Mom's house, and thought this post was interesting. I was surprised of the streetlights number. So, from all the reading I did to see if it was true, it seems that the 40% of streetlights not working was a very popular number...back in 2016.

Detroit was hit the hardest of any big city in 2008-2011, and has had a world of problems, no doubt. Their reliance on one industry for the last 100 years, without much divergence in their economy, tore them up.

But they addressed the streetlight issue 3 or 4 years ago. Unfortunately, the company they used for the new LED lights back in 2016 is in negotiations with the city over the problem of the lights now burning out prematurely. But not 40% of them -- that was from 2016.

I find it fascinating how certain folks on here (Andy is one) like to cherry pick a certain number and cast doubt upon it to divert attention from the obvious point of the matter.

Detroit, like nearly all large cities in this country in distress, has been governed by Democrats for nearly 60 years.  Do you really think the point is street lights?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

I find it fascinating how certain folks on here (Andy is one) like to cherry pick a certain number and cast doubt upon it to divert attention from the obvious point of the matter.

Detroit, like nearly all large cities in this country in distress, has been governed by Democrats for nearly 60 years.  Do you really think the point is street lights?

It's not surprising that you are fascinated by people who look at something you post and question the accuracy. Because you have proven to disregard accuracy, and instead argue, "Well, you get the point." You've done this numerous times in multiple threads in the last few days.

Getting caught arguing with incorrect information over and over again doesn't help your assertion of continually "kicking ass" on here.

Just post accurate shit. Don't embellish. That's the easiest solution.

Just now, maxchoboian said:

It's not surprising that you are fascinated by people who look at something you post and question the accuracy. Because you have proven to disregard accuracy, and instead argue, "Well, you get the point." You've done this numerous times in multiple threads in the last few days.

Getting caught arguing with incorrect information over and over again doesn't help your assertion of continually "kicking ass" on here.

Just post accurate shit. Don't embellish. That's the easiest solution.

I did not create the meme, but the point of it is valid.

And I'll happily defend the veracity of my posts with you.

If you are referring to Andy's bullshit, I'd suggest that I documented what I posted MUCH better than he, including links to census.gov.   You, of course, will be a cheerleader for your fellow leftist and buy into his histrionics.

So, feel free to point out all the incorrect info I've posted.  Up for it?

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

How Detroit’s EMS response times went from miserable to above average

http://motorcitymuckraker.com/2017/04/03/detroits-ems-response-times-went-miserable-average/

When Mike Duggan became the mayor of Detroit in 2014, he made a bold pledge to improve the city’s ambulance response times from a miserable 18 minutes to the national standard of 8 minutes.

It would be no easy task. For decades, Detroit has struggled with ambulance and staff shortages, mismanagement, inadequate training and response times twice the national average. Ambulances were so slow that Detroiters debated whether they should even call 911. 

But that is changing in a radical way. The number of ambulances in service has increased from 12 to 25 since Duggan, a former hospital executive, took office. An additional 14 ambulances are expected to arrive in late November. In the past, it wasn’t unusual to have only five or six ambulances in service to cover 140 square miles.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

So accuracy is not important if we post something we didn't create? Are you kidding?

Again, you have accused me of posting incorrect information.  If the Detroit meme is out-of-date on some things, then mea culpa but the point of it remains. You want to to divert attention lights and not the salient point that Detroit is a distressed city.

You have accused me of regularly posting incorrect information and doing so "numerous times" over the last few days.

I challenge you to back that up.

37 minutes ago, concha said:

Again, you have accused me of posting incorrect information.  If the Detroit meme is out-of-date on some things, then mea culpa but the point of it remains. You want to to divert attention lights and not the salient point that Detroit is a distressed city.

You have accused me of regularly posting incorrect information and doing so "numerous times" over the last few days.

I challenge you to back that up.

There are few things I would avoid more than getting involved in one of your multi-page back and forths. You have proven to go on forever (and accuse others of argumentative cowardice and running away if they don't continue until you say the argument is done), using whatever memes and information you choose (accurate or not), wasting way too much time. Search for someone willing to do this with you. Have fun.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

There are few things I would avoid more than getting involved in one of your multi-page back and forths. You have proven to go on forever (and accuse others of argumentative cowardice and running away if they don't continue until you say the argument is done), using whatever memes and information you choose (accurate or not), wasting way too much time. Search for someone willing to do this with you. Have fun.

Cowardice is amusing sometimes.

Can you at least confirm you were referring to the argument over the poverty in California, which I actually documented with Census Bureau links and data?  In that case, you would appear to be accusing the Census Bureau. Not me.

On 8/18/2020 at 8:14 AM, concha said:

Andy is hilarious.

In Andy World, cost-of-living is meaningless and living on $75k a year is the same no matter what state you live in. 🤡

cost-comfortable-living-america-jpg-5c80

I live quite comfortably in Cali as do many others.  Just take a timeout conchita and regroup from the ass whopping canes has been giving you. Not a 30 second one, but a full timeout. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I live quite comfortably in Cali as do many others.  Just take a timeout conchita and regroup from the ass whopping canes has been giving you. Not a 30 second one, but a full timeout. 

Minnesota,

If you call me posting actual documented census bureau information that showed Andy to be full of shit, then you are just as dumb and dishonest as he is.

The opinion of a guy who thinks Minnesota was part of the Aztec Empire is worth 💩 .

Payaso... 🤡