Georgia's Top Schools for Football Talent

ngdawg

30 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Weird! Huh?  You’re an adult with a coach who hasn’t been your coach for a year and a half as your avatar. 

That’s not weird though.......

Sorry I'm not hip on updating avatars.

Is that the best you got Larry? That's another weird obsession you have. You bring it up in every conversation.

#weirdmofo

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

Yeah, I bet he kisses their state championship rings every time he sees them. He also has man dates with Richard Morgan every night I'm sure.

I have to say that I love the trash talk between Sweet and MTP. Can't wait to see a rematch in next year's playoff and Marietta get run over by Lowndes.

24 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Then again, Rogers isn't stupid enough to bang his head against another player's helmet.

He also doesn't know how to motivate his team (Parkview).

If you remember, the Packers were trailing Mill Creek in the semifinals by a couple TDs when Rush did that. We went on to kill them the rest of the game.

42 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Is that the best you got Larry? That's another weird obsession you have. You bring it up in every conversation.

#weirdmofo

Keep swinging from your former coaches vine. Like a jilted ex hoping he’ll come back to you. 

Pining for the past while knowing it ain’t happening. Good luck in a few weeks. If you come up I’ll buy you a pregame drink. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Keep swinging from your former coaches vine. Like a jilted ex hoping he’ll come back to you. 

Pining for the past while knowing it ain’t happening. Good luck in a few weeks. If you come up I’ll buy you a pregame drink. 

I'm going to need more than one drink to put up with your annoying ass. Lol

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

He also doesn't know how to motivate his team (Parkview).

If you remember, the Packers were trailing Mill Creek in the semifinals by a couple TDs when Rush did that. We went on to kill them the rest of the game.

Also true. Poor kid that got his helmet banged by Propst.

Speaking of talent, talk about North Gwinnett's softball team! They've won their first four games by a combined 44-4 score. And one of the teams they played was Grayson (3rd in Georgia). They pitched 3 shutouts in those 4 games. Possibly the hottest team in Georgia ANYTHING right now.

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Won as a big underdog At lowends with one player about 8-9 years ago. 

just saying.......

That's pretty good. But I think that if Marietta lost in 2019, it would have been a bit more embarrassing. That McEachern loss is embarrassing enough.

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

#weirdmofo

You can only imagine what strange things he does in his Burrow uniform in front of his mirror. Lol