If masks are so critical to stopping the epidemic ...

Bormio

30 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I am not a big fan. But it is what it is. I will still go with the ticket as I see a second DJT term as the point of no return. 

Point of no return? A great economy..lowest unemployment...ENERGY independent for the first time ever..strong ass military...China put in their place...HBCU not begging every year for funding?

Ok...lets go to that point..you can go hang in CHAZ

🙊🙉🙈

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Point of no return? A great economy..lowest unemployment...ENERGY independent for the first time ever..strong ass military...China put in their place...HBCU not begging every year for funding?

Ok...lets go to that point..you can go hang in CHAZ

🙊🙉🙈

I have nothing against you, but we see the world through different eyes. Part of the reason may be generational and our life upbringings. Another part may be just the way in which we perceive the world based on our respective Biological makeups. 

In a free society, differences of opinion make life great and wards off persecution. So far, the USA has been free in that sense. But I am not sure what the future brings ...

• Like 1

In just saying...you make it out like Trump destroyed this country...all the things I pointed out are true...and have been very positive for our country..some people(not necessarily you) hate trump so much they can't...won't accept what he has done....much more then Obama did in half the time....with msm trying to screw him every day.

Have a good night man....I'm sure you are a good dude 😎👍

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever you say stretch. Goofy ass over-the-hill basketball players don't scare me. Yeah...I'm a bigot. Ya got me. And for the record. I am training. Gonna likely need it soon enough the way things are going. 

Well, the “Goofy” part is wrong, figure skaters strike fear in no one. Hahahaha.

Hope things get better Blue, I really do. It’s looking like a long stretch of pain and misery. 

Lotta folks are hurting.

bgw

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, On2whls said:

BULL FUCKING SHIT.   Do you need Trump to tell you when to use an umbrella, sunglasses, sunscreen, when to brush your teeth, remind you to stop at stop signs, don’t stare at the sun, .... people are idiots and when things go wrong, those idiots all start looking for someone to blame other than themselves.   

Well, apparently some Americans make the same type of fuss about masks. "Violation of my rights" and "I won't be able to breathe" and other lame excuses. Based in what you're saying, these people should be smart enough to wear a mask without being instructed by authority. But sadly we don't have that common sense level in this country and require role models. And it's just our luck that our role model is extremely bias and rebellious. Much like a child.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Not bad. Ohio state obv elite followed by psu msu and Michigan

Minnesota upcoming 

Indiana Illinois Rutgers Maryland bottom feeders 

Illinois could be on the rise in the future. They came off a great win against Wisconsin this past year. They may be a coaching change away from a bowl game berth. I doubt Minnesota holds that same elite level every year though. Michigan State is falling apart too.

45 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

The other one was much better. Much.

• I dunno, man. It was a decent effort. i acknowledged. But I didn't see anyone but my 3 buddies laughing at it. But they'd laugh at people dying from the implosion of our society if it somehow hurts Trump or removes him from office. So there's that. 

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Well, apparently some Americans make the same type of fuss about masks. "Violation of my rights" and "I won't be able to breathe" and other lame excuses. Based in what you're saying, these people should be smart enough to wear a mask without being instructed by authority. But sadly we don't have that common sense level in this country and require role models. And it's just our luck that our role model is extremely bias and rebellious. Much like a child.

much easier to just have more lenient "workers rights"....etc.

Like the ability to actually take a day off work... when actually sick.

And you never answered the question of

"since when do we quarantine the entire healthy population"...and not the sick

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Don't you have some illegals to go house on America's dime?

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

They have their own homes.  My job is done. 

On America's dime.  Lol  You're doing what I think any Christian should do and they are just worried about being on there dime.  

You can lead by example and action but to some it's just not good enough, especially if they believe they have to pay anything.  They claim Christian values as well.  Don't know the reason for the disconnect but the disconnect is alive and well.  It is what it is.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2020 at 3:44 PM, Blueliner said:

I thought told yo to go fuck yourself you stinky, little, vagina boy.  Clearly you didn’t have enough shame to go do so.

YOU ARE SICK DUDE, don't you have family to do an intervention?

All I can do you make you aware but it's up to yourself to get help.

all the best

noone

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/13/2020 at 9:48 PM, Troll said:

much easier to just have more lenient "workers rights"....etc.

Like the ability to actually take a day off work... when actually sick.

And you never answered the question of

"since when do we quarantine the entire healthy population"...and not the sick

don't confuse "lock down" with "quarantine"

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2020 at 1:33 PM, World Citizen said:

On America's dime.  Lol  You're doing what I think any Christian should do and they are just worried about being on there dime.  

You can lead by example and action but to some it's just not good enough, especially if they believe they have to pay anything.  They claim Christian values as well.  Don't know the reason for the disconnect but the disconnect is alive and well.  It is what it is.

The folks we help are hard working and just want to work hard and provide for their family.  What's funny is the other side always throws out shit they know nothing about.  Like that immigrants get welfare and milk the system.  What they either choose not to know or refuse to hear is that the majority of them look at being on a welfare as a shame.  They are very prideful people who don't even want to be in the system for fear of deportation, much less willingly give up their info to get "handouts".  Not to mention, if not for the immigrants working the fields, plants, slaughterhouses and any other job that a US citizen is too "good" to do , have payroll taxes deducted from their checks.  Money they will never see again.  Social Security and Medicare would have been long gone if not for the billions of dollars immigrants contribute to on a yearly basis since obviously they don't file taxes.  Which is the opposite of chump who probably pays less taxes than a regular field worker. Lol

• Like 3

On 8/15/2020 at 7:53 PM, noonereal said:

don't confuse "lock down" with "quarantine"

What if we let the virus run it's course. Of course I don't want people dying but putting the threat of catching the virus off only delays the spread. Mean while the nation is put on hold and we are losing our shit. The virus has all but dismantled our country. I'm calling it now, If we develop an exceptible vaccine, many will not take it for fear of the side effects/reactions to it. Plus the old viruses are still around and doing their thing and deaths are getting blame on Covid.

China learned from this one. I bet new ones are being developed as I type this.

What country did this virus hurt the most? Get ready for a new kind of warfare.

Found this link interesting.

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2020 at 2:55 PM, noonereal said:

it is a shame you can't get help in the real world

Are you a fucking retard? (Rhetorical...we ALL know the answer). I don’t need “help”. You are simply too fucking woke, unethical, and stupid to see where my “anger” comes from. Not gonna be seeking “help” anytime soon to “soothe” my love for my fellow man (yes even you dumbass) and for this country. I’m not going to be intimidated nor  forced to to anything nor have bullshit shoved down my throat. You are and you ilk are about to be shown that there are more Americans like ME than you and your woke asshole ilk on this board (and country). Hope that’s clarified things for you. 👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1