I hope this puts the NCAA out of business.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

What does the NCAA exactly do for the players?  The NCAA is  pimp who does not pay its hookers. 

They funnel billions of dollars to the schools which pay for every cent of the player's tuition, room and board, clothing, travel, etc.

Pretty much pay for everything that the player has while on campus.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, The Guru said:

They funnel billions of dollars to the schools which pay for every cent of the player's tuition, room and board, clothing, travel, etc.

Pretty much pay for everything that the player has while on campus.

Oh you actually think the NCAA shares that profit 

LMAO you are clueless and a special kind of stupid, how exactly have you survived on these boards

If I had been around in 01 I would have chased your ass off the boards back when you were a high school kid crying on rivals after Lincoln beat the Raiders ass in the finals that year 

That loss really affected you, maybe because Raiders didn't start really dominating until you had graduated 

Just now, The Guru said:

This thread will be fun to watch.

A couple of morons who don't know anything about the subject flapping their gums and being shot down by facts at every turn.

But it won't deter them.

They'll just try to find new angles to flap their gums about.

You don't have a fucking clue about the subject either mall cop 

You don't work for the NCAA, hell I'm not sure you even are still employeed with Tallahassee PD anymore considering there's no way an on duty cop has the time to post here that you do 

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You are something to call me arrogant

Should we discuss how much a bitch you were for crying because a kid who lost his parents getting money bothered you enough to hijack a entire thread 

Should we discuss how you lie to people on here about being a STA insider when you don't even live in SFL but instead live in Tallahassee 

Should we discuss the fact you talk like some tough guy but the one time someone tried to offer you a chance to not be a coward you dodged and weaved out of there?

I could go all day long bitch and you still have nothing on me

He ran his mouth for weeks prior to the STA/Prattville how he was going meet me face to face whip my ass then was no where to be found.  He is the typical internet bad ass, then when it's time to man up ran like a scared cat.  He did not want to be humiliated in front of the STA fan base.  

• Like 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

He ran his mouth for weeks prior to the STA/Prattville how he was going meet me face to face whip my ass then was no where to be found.  He is the typical internet bad ass, then when it's time to man up ran like a scared cat.  He did not want to be humiliated in front of the STA fan base.  

The dude couldn't win a fight against a cat 

He is a frail internet troll who doesn't even attend STA games considering he lives nearly 7 hours from SFL 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You don't have a fucking clue about the subject either mall cop 

You don't work for the NCAA, hell I'm not sure you even are still employeed with Tallahassee PD anymore considering there's no way an on duty cop has the time to post here that you do 

He probably was involved in the TPD rape cover up of Jameis Winston.

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

This thread will be fun to watch.

A couple of morons who don't know anything about the subject flapping their gums and being shot down by facts at every turn.

But it won't deter them.

They'll just try to find new angles to flap their gums about.

The new angle will be trying to shit on STA.

I'm sure that will cover for their total ineptitude on the subject.

😄

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, The Guru said:

The new angle will be trying to shit on STA.

I'm sure that will cover for their total ineptitude on the subject.

😄

@HooverOutlaw

Notice that Los always responds to stuff he can debate but will ignore anything he can't argue

It's because he knows that everything I claimed about him is true but he doesn't want to push it and risk me outing him so he tries to shift the topic back in his favor 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

@HooverOutlaw

Notice that Los always responds to stuff he can debate but will ignore anything he can't argue

It's because he knows that everything I claimed about him is true but he doesn't want to push it and risk me outing him so he tries to shift the topic back in his favor 

He was the one who went wild about the non profit deal. I never even mentioned it.

• Like 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

He was the one who went wild about the non profit deal. I never even mentioned it.

@Ga96 did.

But at least he was aware enough to know that he was clueless and he fled.

You, however, will stick around and get as many things wrong as you possibly can.

Right before you attempt to change the subject to save face.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, The Guru said:

@Ga96 did.

You, however, will stick around and get as many things wrong as you possibly can.

Or maybe Ga96 is smarter than I thought and he realized arguing with you is a waste of time 

But believe whatever it is to satisfy your fragile ego 

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

@Ga96 did.

I don't care if they are non profit or not. I know they use kids for the almighty dollar and are a racist organization.

• Thanks 1