I hope this puts the NCAA out of business.

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Multiple complaints from the same idiots who down-vote every post by rote?

Yeah, real strong argument you've got there keystone kop.

Nobody respects your authority dude.

That's what you convince yourself to justify your actions 

And yet why is it that you feel so threatened by authority, isn't that why you bitched to prep gridiron when @ATLien12x banned you or when hawg threatened to ban you last time

You keep thinking that there will be no reprocussions for your actions and when you get thrown in hot water you whine about all woe is me 

Pathetic

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey this idiot doesn’t snitch, I’m just taking my “presents” back you ungrateful brat. 

Go to your room, now!

bgw

What's funny is that Los is bothered that people filed a complaint on what he said because he didn't like it yet acts like he didn't whine to an administrator to get one guy removed as a mod and tried to do it to another guy, only the second time he failed as prep actually backed up hawg then he rage quit for a while

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It's the schools/players that bring In the revenue not the NCAA.  

How do we read stories every year about the players not even have money for things like being able to eat out, take their girlfriends out, no money for clothing,  etc. This is because the NCAA states they can't have a job or help from anybody associated with the school. 

In the early 90's an Auburn player's family was starving to death a booster gave them some food. This was a charge by the NCAA. Why does the NCAA care if a players family was given groceries. 

The players help bring in revenue. They don't create it on their own, however. They also benefit from the fact that the university itself has a large loyal following that is not tied directly to any individuals in particular. Like I said, if all the players were free to go off and make their own money, a VERY small percentage of them would be able to find a pro league to pay them enough to make a living. The overwhelming majority would be left to minor leagues or no leagues, and making little to no money. Putting on, say, an Ohio State jersey makes the overwhelming majority of players much more of a boost in profile/relevance than they'd have any other way. 

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

You're just as ignorant of what a nonprofit is as the other muppets.

Just saying.

Look guy just trying to explain something you don’t understand. Sorry your in time out for being a preppy ass which you wear pretty well by the way. Now go fold that load of laundry for the parents get home.