Police shoot at 9 and 12 yr old Smh

Ga96

2 hours ago, concha said:

Soooo...

The cop should have used Jedi mind skills to know how old the kids were and just let himself be run over.

Pure genius.

🤣

What's it like to be as fucking stupid as you?

🤡

Jedi mind skills? You can’t be this stupid... can you? 
Guess so, it certainly seems to be the case. 
Line em up Conchita and blaze away. 

larry the woke

ps sarcasm intended 

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fuck the article! It’s kids! Wake the actual fuck up!

bgw

excuse the transgressions of "kids" (old enough to drive any carry guns)

and you will only promote larger transgressions as adults...

Yes....Wake the actual fuck up! 🙄

PS: You do look especially cute excusing, promoting, and not even owning those transgressions tho...🤣

Must be putting on that pig lipstick makeup, to attract your favorite poster's attention...😝

BTW:  own it....don't try to 'excuse it'...(age excuses are pure fails anyhooo)

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

excuse the transgressions of "kids" (old enough to drive any carry guns)

and you will only promote larger transgressions as adults...

Yes....Wake the actual fuck up! 🙄

PS: You do look especially cute excusing, promoting, and not even owning those transgressions tho...🤣

Must be putting on that pig lipstick makeup, to attract your favorite poster's attention...😝

BTW:  own it....don't try to 'excuse it'...(age excuses are pure fails anyhooo)

Right, right, right, right 13,14, 15 year old kids are so unruly possessing superhuman strength, unsurpassed intelligence if only these other worldly kids would recognize their strength and take their place as leaders of the world. Time travel, space travel, cure cancer, solve societal issues, give Conchita a brain, Ironman courage,  Nolebull safe passage to Kansas and GSB a heart. 

You are so right, thank you for contributing....

Larry the Woke

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Right, right, right, right 13,14, 15 year old kids are so unruly possessing superhuman strength, unsurpassed intelligence if only these other worldly kids would recognize their strength and take their place as leaders of the world. Time travel, space travel, cure cancer, solve societal issues, give Conchita a brain, Ironman courage,  Nolebull safe passage to Kansas and GSB a heart. 

You are so right, thank you for contributing....

Larry the Woke

So THAT's your best EXCUSE  for accepting delinquency

giphy.gif

PS: Sounds like your decisions + actions here, are based more on hatred of others, than care for your own children....no wonder the delinquents act the same....I mean look at your role model example 🙄   

BTW.... keep hearing different ages...someone is going as far as tossing their own honesty in the trash bin for excuses...

(role model kryptonite)

....is the dishonest fuck you ?  just curious.... is it actually 9+12 per nut, or 13, 14, 15 per you, or 15 + 16 per conch ? 🤷‍♂️

Not that it makes any difference in the case or appropriate response....

But it Just might show...you know... which ones out of the peanut gallery,  are only lying to themselves.....🤔

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

So THAT's your best EXCUSE  for accepting delinquency

giphy.gif

PS: Sounds like your decisions + actions here, are based more on hatred of others, than care for your own children....no wonder the delinquents act the same....I mean look at your role model example 🙄   

No, let’s shoot kids... that’s the answer. 

We’re talking about a backwater alt right area in South Georgia with fatass Barney Fifes running around with guns and Walkie talkies, donut and coffee stains on their unis. And you want to delve into how the “system” is gonna fix everything and the media that you profess to “not be honest” is suddenly pristine?

Have at it, Dr Spock.

bgw 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

BTW.... keep hearing different ages...someone is going as far as tossing their own honesty in the trash bin for excuses...

(role model kryptonite)

....is the dishonest fuck you ?  just curious.... is it actually 9+12 per nut, or 13, 14, 15 per you, or 15 + 16 per conch ? 🤷‍♂️

Not that it makes any difference in the case or appropriate response....

But it Just might show...you know... which ones out of the peanut gallery,  are only lying to themselves.....🤔

Okay.... 9,10,11,12.... whatever fucking fits Troll, please plug in the age that fits your narrative. 

Less than 16 years old works for me.

bgw

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, let’s shoot kids... that’s the answer. 

We’re talking about a backwater alt right area in South Georgia with fatass Barney Fifes running around with guns and Walkie talkies, donut and coffee stains on their unis. And you want to delve into how the “system” is gonna fix everything and the media that you profess to “not be honest” is suddenly pristine?

Have at it, Dr Spock.

bgw 

So THAT'S some BETTER EXCUSE to justify the delinquency?

batting 1000 

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Okay.... 9,10,11,12.... whatever fucking fits Troll, please plug in the age that fits your narrative. 

Less than 16 years old works for me.

bgw

Already told you, my response would be the same regardless, I would not support the delinquency at 9 or 16....

But I see you practice what you preach.....whatever fits the lie narrative....some role model.

PS: Kinda stupid tho....most people gonna assume 16+ for any driver of an auto...

you know...

unless the driver is even more of a delinquent... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

So THAT'S some BETTER EXCUSE to justify the delinquency?

batting 1000 

Already told you, my response would be the same regardless, I would not support the delinquency at 9 or 16....

But I see you practice what you preach.....whatever fits the lie narrative....role model.

PS: Kinda stupid tho....most people gonna assume 16+ for any driver of an auto...

you know...

unless they are even more of a delinquent... 

You’re doing it again.... that fucking thing you like to do.... you’re thinking I’m in support of kids running wild.... no, my premise is this.....

Bumfuck, backwater, Alt right, country ass Ware County equipping Barney Fifes with guns and radios that are not equipped or trained to handle these situations as illustrated by the recent events of police interactions with the public nationwide. 

bgw

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re doing it again.... that fucking thing you like to do.... you’re thinking I’m in support of kids running wild.... no, my premise is this.....

Bumfuck, backwater, Alt right, country ass Ware County equipping Barney Fifes with guns and radios that are not equipped or trained to handle these situations as illustrated by the recent events of police interactions with the public nationwide. 

bgw

Not prepared to have cars run them over by juvenile delinquents packing guns ?

how so?

So far we have donuts....

oh..and  excuses ...

PS: still letting the hate of others, top the love of your own children ?

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

Not prepared to have cars run them over by juvenile delinquents packing guns ?

how so?

So far we have donuts....

oh..and  excuses ...

PS: still letting the hate of others, top the love of your own children ?

For the love of God and all things holy, stop flapping the keystrokes. 

I’ve answered and you’re still wide left. I harbor no hate. Just hate for repetitive bullshittery. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

For the love of God and all things holy, stop flapping the keystrokes. 

I’ve answered and you’re still wide left. I harbor no hate. Just hate for repetitive bullshittery. 

bgw

Then get it right....

PS: and here's a repeat for you...

it's (supposed to be) wide RIGHT ......remember?

WIDE RIGHT GIF | Gfycat

😝

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

912 14 

teachem young so by 18 year old their ambushing the police when they get pulled over

at some point it’s not the kids fault , it’s their parents who are the ones that should be put in jail for not teaching their kids to be civilized 

Shit, ikr? Yes, there’s issues with these kids. But shoot at them, “trained” adults shooting at kids?

Fucking horseshit!

And the clowns that support that behavior are just that, fucking clowns. 

bgw

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

“trained” adults shooting at kids?

They apparently shot at the driver of a car trying to run them over....

That's the 'kid' case scenario in context...

19 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fucking horseshit!

For a horse that means...

giphy.gif

And you expect the horse not to shit on them?

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And the clowns that support that behavior are just that, fucking clowns. 

bgw

Yes.... accepting delinquent behavior is a total clown move...👍

giphy.gif 

Larry, seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

The cop only fired when the car was going for him.

Is he supposed to let himself get run over? What about his life? His family?

[Answer: Larry doesn't GAF because the cop's life and the cop's family aren't part of the woke agenda.]

You people will literally blame anyone but the people actually responsible.  WTF is up with the kids families, for example? No responsibility for their kids putting their and cops lives in danger? And 15 and 16 year olds are completely oblivious to right and wrong?  Good ideas versus bad?  

Liberalism requires ZERO personal responsibility from those it claims as its own. It is a morally and ethically bankrupt ideology.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

912 14 

teachem young so by 18 year old their ambushing the police when they get pulled over

at some point it’s not the kids fault , it’s their parents who are the ones that should be put in jail for not teaching their kids to be civilized 

My guess is parent (if that) NOT parents

8 hours ago, concha said:

Larry, seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

The cop only fired when the car was going for him.

Is he supposed to let himself get run over? What about his life? His family?

[Answer: Larry doesn't GAF because the cop's life and the cop's family aren't part of the woke agenda.]

You people will literally blame anyone but the people actually responsible.  WTF is up with the kids families, for example? No responsibility for their kids putting their and cops lives in danger? And 15 and 16 year olds are completely oblivious to right and wrong?  Good ideas versus bad?  

Liberalism requires ZERO personal responsibility from those it claims as its own. It is a morally and ethically bankrupt ideology.

Well, shit... Conchita then this reverts back to what I was posting on various threads in regards to the police... training, better pay, retaining the good cops , weed out the crap cops...

Tactical error by the shooting cop, last, last resort pull the firearm...got damn redneck ass alt right fatass Barney Fife's can't corral 3 scared kids... a fucking 14 year old was driving with two others... 9 and 12 year olds. this ain't liberalism or whatever rabid frothing you've manufactured up in your fucking partisan bullshittery mind.

KIDS!!! Getting shot at, tactical error by the cops, period...case closed. GBI is gonna use "qualified immunity" and close it, protect their own, reward mediocrity.

bgw or Larry the Woke

• Like 1