Not Again...

ngdawg

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Yeah. But it doesn't make it acceptable to press charges on Walker because he didn't know those were officers. Should have clarified that. There's the problem with self-defense.

If thwy stood at rhe door and said police were here with a search warrant they were identified 

3 hours ago, concha said:

Over 30 years ago.

This case looks like it could be a Darwin Award case of "stupid guy wins a stupid prize".

Confrontational? Apparently so.

Flees arrest?  Porsupuesto que si!

Gun?  Check.

On meth?  Check.

Assorted health issues which would help most folks conclude that they shouldn't do meth and get into potentially violent situations while armed?  Of course.

Any common sense or personal responsibility expected from the left?  Of course not.

The police are the bad guys.

What was the origin of the cops purpose, think tank?

Your whiteness Is showing. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

All I did was state the facts. We don't need to hear the opinions on this.

All you did was state birdshit...

..and apparently are too quick to reply

to even listen to a very REAL and rational review.

PS: Surprising you don't like Barnes....

he's the first one to point to wrongdoing by many you dislike.

🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What was the origin of the cops purpose, think tank?

Your whiteness Is showing. 

bgw

There are varying stories, but I know the one you hump.

Utterly irrelevant, anyway.

You're wokeness and desperate need to not apply any personal responsibility to the guy are showing glaring.

9 minutes ago, concha said:

There are varying stories, but I know the one you hump.

Utterly irrelevant, anyway.

You're wokeness and desperate need to not apply any personal responsibility to the guy are showing glaring.

“Culture”, Conchita reform is needed.

Trying to provoke positive discourse is akin to a fist fight with a sumo wrestler in a phone booth.... it ain’t happening. 

Save the “mental diarrhea” analysis for your Trump minions, think tank. 

bgw

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I was just scared for my life. I was trying to get my wallet to show my licence and registration and Jeff (one was short and the other tall) almost fucking shot me! I kept telling them just give me my ticket and I will pay it, and they asked me all kinds of shit questions! In the end they did not even ticket me but followed me till I reached the bridge to cross over to Manhattan. 

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I was just scared for my life. I was trying to get my wallet to show my licence and registration and Jeff (one was short and the other tall) almost fucking shot me! I kept telling them just give me my ticket and I will pay it, and they asked me all kinds of shit questions! In the end they did not even ticket me but followed me till I reached the bridge to cross over to Manhattan. 

You're talking to people who don't care at all and refuse to see. Telling those who feel like everything is perfect that something is wrong is like telling them that their entire existence is wrong. That's why they hate movements towards equality and progressiveness. I see you trying to explain to them but they not hearing it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

“Culture”, Conchita reform is needed.

Trying to provoke positive discourse is akin to a fist fight with a sumo wrestler in a phone booth.... it ain’t happening. 

Save the “mental diarrhea” analysis for your Trump minions, think tank. 

bgw

So, it has nothing to with a moron with underlying serious health issues deciding to dose up on meth and run around outside waving a gun and being an asshat and then trying to flee the cops?

I was sure that had something to do with it.

Damn.

😟

1 minute ago, concha said:

So, it has nothing to with a moron with underlying serious health issues deciding to dose up on meth and run around outside waving a gun and being an asshat and then trying to flee the cops?

I was sure that had something to do with it.

Damn.

😟

Fleeing while pinned to the ground is pretty fucking impossible think tank. 

You might wanna sit this one out. 

bgw

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fleeing while pinned to the ground is pretty fucking impossible think tank. 

You might wanna sit this one out. 

bgw

It's what got him where he was, Sling Blade.

Poor health followed by really poor choices.

Personal responsibility...  Did you ever try to teach it to your kids?

If so, why do you reject the glaringly obvious now, Woke Larry?

7 minutes ago, concha said:

It's what got him where he was, Sling Blade.

Poor health followed by really poor choices.

Personal responsibility...  Did you ever try to teach it to your kids?

If so, why do you reject the glaringly obvious now, Woke Larry?

Yep, and that 8 hour restraint and deescalation certification annually required just works wonders doesn’t it, Dipshit. 

Let me know when you run a red light with a busted taillight coupled with smart mouth of yours works against a pissed off cop who understands “qualified immunity”.

You really are stuck in stupid, and the other gears are moron, obsessive perseveration and ignorance. 

Toxic combo, think tank.... seek help. 

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep, and that 8 hour restraint and deescalation certification annually required just works wonders doesn’t it, Dipshit. 

Let me know when you run a red light with a busted taillight coupled with smart mouth of yours works against a pissed off cop who understands “qualified immunity”.

You really are stuck in stupid, and the other gears are moron, obsessive perseveration and ignorance. 

Toxic combo, think tank.... seek help. 

bgw

LMAO

Like I need guidance from a guy who does a minstrel show of woke bullshit rather than recognize shit like poor-ass decisions vs personal responsibility. Or the glaringly obvious relationships between 60 years of leftist welfare state, Dem run schools and criminal justice reforms and the disasters that are our inner cities.

You're the Woke Left's overly enthusiastic perpetual salad tosser.

Just now, concha said:

LMAO

Like I need guidance from a guy who does a minstrel show of woke bullshit rather than recognize shit like poor-ass decisions vs personal responsibility. Or the glaringly obvious relationships between 60 years of leftist welfare state, Dem run schools and criminal justice reforms and the disasters that are our inner cities.

You're the Woke Left's overly enthusiastic perpetual salad tosser.

Repetitive Conchita, you’ve stated that so many times it’s lost it’s luster. Taking it off the top to firm up your position doesn’t make it any stronger except inciting the neo, alt right, nationalist crowd. Throwing gas on a Hate bonfire. 

It’s an old tired refrain, get new material dude. 

bgw

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

You're talking to people who don't care at all and refuse to see. Telling those who feel like everything is perfect that something is wrong is like telling them that their entire existence is wrong. That's why they hate movements towards equality and progressiveness. I see you trying to explain to them but they not hearing it.

Meh....been harassed worse by police...

nothing to do with color tho...

PS: Does that hurt your 'existence' somehow?

42 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Repetitive Conchita, you’ve stated that so many times it’s lost it’s luster. Taking it off the top to firm up your position doesn’t make it any stronger except inciting the neo, alt right, nationalist crowd. Throwing gas on a Hate bonfire. 

It’s an old tired refrain, get new material dude. 

bgw

I like telling the truth.

You like covering for the guilty.

To each his own.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hahahaha, yeah that’s it. Got damn you’re dense or pretty fucking smart to trigger a response. I’m going with the latter, you’re steadfast in fucking with folks. 

Attention seeking behavior, huh?

bgw

No.

But were it to be it'd be pretty fucking successful.

• Haha 2