So who did Biden pick?

Bormio

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Thanks Quackery Quack Doc, riveting drivel... protect the wallet at all costs, let police killing continue its a blood sport, covid is a hoax. 

Protect the wallet, fuck humanity. 

Larry the Woke 

Bet you thought Hillary was golden, eh?

Just now, Bormio said:

Trump has halved Biden’s lead, if not more.  Trump does not need to win every state he won last time.  Biden is playing not to lose now.  No interaction with public and press that is visible.  If he has a bad moment when the lights are bright, it will be magnified.  Trump has so many interactions, one good or bad moment won’t matter.  Biden by all rights should have had this sewn up.  He hasn’t, and that should worry Democrats.

he's wining in most polls well over the MOE...it's his to lose...Trump knows that...he's losing in all the battleground states with less than 100 days?!?..he's history...a BAD chapter at that...😉

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he's wining in most polls well over the MOE...it's his to lose...Trump knows that...he's losing in all the battleground states with less than 100 days?!?..he's history...a BAD chapter at that...😉

90 days in politics is a lifetime.  But keep telling yourself it’s in the bag.  Worked well last time.  Biden is too passive.  Passive candidates rarely win.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Bet you thought Hillary was golden, eh?

Fuck no, I voted for that trash in office.... clearly I fucked up. Should’ve sat it out. 

Hardest vote in my life ever, just hated Killary and the Clintons more, now those Arkie hillbillies are looking angelic next to the orange idiot. 

Crazy times Bormio. 

bgw

Just now, Bormio said:

90 days in politics is a lifetime.  But keep telling yourself it’s in the bag.  Worked well last time.  Biden is too passive.  Passive candidates rarely win.

and how many more screw-up will Trump have by then??...many I'm sure...he's his own worst enemy most times...and what will the death total be in the US come election time?...the more people that die the worse things get for Trump...and all he had to do was put a mask on in the spring and ask all Americans to do the same and we'd be over this pandemic IMO...he's screwed himself...he fought the Dr.'s and America lost...and he will too...he deserves to!

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and how many more screw-up will Trump have by then??...many I'm sure...he's his own worst enemy most times...and what will the death total be in the US come election time?...the more people that die the worse things get for Trump...and all he had to do was put a mask on in the spring and ask all Americans to do the same and we'd be over this pandemic IMO...he's screwed himself...he fought the Dr.'s and America lost...and he will too...he deserves to!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Sounds like Biden should be up 20 points. He isn’t.  More like 3-4.  Ask yourself why.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I agree, but Trump is so self-destructive that it necessitates being passive.

If Trump had simply shut his mouth and stopped tweeting (or at least moderate the tone of his tweets to something that doesn't make him seem like he's speed-balling Adderal and Ambien), told people to wear a mask and be responsible with their daily activities, he'd be up 10 points in all the polls and would cruise to re election.

No, he's got to scare moms in the suburbs, destroy the post office so nobody can mail a ballot in, and get Kanye freaking West on as many ballots as possible - just to try and win by that narrow MI-WI-PA margin that he did last time.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m coughing on the bus driver so he has to quarantine and leave y’all stranded on the bus

That’s too risky.  You could get arrested for assault.  Now, if you wore a certain t shirt, and under the guise of peaceful protest stood in front of the bus and even drew a gun, well okey donkey.

• Haha 1