So who did Biden pick?

Bormio

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How dare you, that lady is the reason there’s 10s of thousands of people in the jail for Pot related offenses, don’t get me started on the blocked evidence she asked for so her win loss record was pristine

Buwey  I’m disappointed 😔 in u I thought u were better than that  

It’s all we got Dawg, gotta get the shit show out. 

I would’ve preferred different but I gotta back my team. 

I know, I know.... I’m still gonna “ get the vote out” in November... it may be a hard sell, we’ll see won’t we. 

bgw

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I will say Biden is playing this like it is in the bag (or his advisors are).  Very, very risky.  Trump is closer now.  One bad moment could define Biden.

How so? It seems like Biden's choice to pick Harris was purely strategical. I feel like that would help his chance at a presidency instead of harming him.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I will say Biden is playing this like it is in the bag (or his advisors are).  Very, very risky.  Trump is closer now.  One bad moment could define Biden.

Trump played the "outsider" role to win his Presidency...now he has a 4yr. track record...and it's not good and most Americans feel he fucked up the pandemic..he'll lose because he deserves to lose...he didn't try to unite the country one day of his Presidency...he is a cancer to this nation and needs to go yesterday....😉

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trump played the "outsider" role to win his Presidency...now he has a 4yr. track record...and it's not good and most Americans feel he fucked up the pandemic..he'll lose because he deserves to lose...he didn't try to unite the country one day of his Presidency...he is a cancer to this nation and needs to go yesterday....😉

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Gospel. Had their chance and fucked it up royally.

bgw

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trump has halved Biden’s lead, if not more.  Trump does not need to win every state he won last time.  Biden is playing not to lose now.  No interaction with public and press that is visible.  If he has a bad moment when the lights are bright, it will be magnified.  Trump has so many interactions, one good or bad moment won’t matter.  Biden by all rights should have had this sewn up.  He hasn’t, and that should worry Democrats.

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

She was a disaster as a presidential candidate.  She was a top tier candidate and imploded almost from the start.  Her only claim to fame was knifing Biden.  Political talent matters and she does not have it.  She probably won’t destroy Biden, but she likely adds little.  It was a safe pick, but I don’t think Biden needed safe.  He has not put Trump away, and there is a reason.  People have major doubts about his mental state - even Democrats.  I am not sure she gives those voters comfort.

Thanks Quackery Quack Doc, riveting drivel... protect the wallet at all costs, let police killing continue its a blood sport, covid is a hoax. 

Protect the wallet, fuck humanity. 

Larry the Woke