So who did Biden pick?

Bormio

Just now, DarterBlue said:

She'll dominate Pence in the VP debate. She was not my pick, but I will take Biden/Harris any day over Trump/anybody!

Kam was probably the smart pick.  I was behind Susan Rice...but hey...you're dead on with the Biden/Harris over Trumpy The Ass Clown.  When you're running for President..you say shit about your opponent.  Kam is no different.  The Biden camp recognized her worth.  

The game's afoot !!!!

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

She was a disaster as a presidential candidate.  She was a top tier candidate and imploded almost from the start.  Her only claim to fame was knifing Biden.  Political talent matters and she does not have it.  She probably won’t destroy Biden, but she likely adds little.  It was a safe pick, but I don’t think Biden needed safe.  He has not put Trump away, and there is a reason.  People have major doubts about his mental state - even Democrats.  I am not sure she gives those voters comfort.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

She was a disaster as a presidential candidate.  She was a top tier candidate and imploded almost from the start.  Her only claim to fame was knifing Biden.  Political talent matters and she does not have it.  She probably won’t destroy Biden, but she likely adds little.  It was a safe pick, but I don’t think Biden needed safe.  He has not put Trump away, and there is a reason.  People have major doubts about his mental state - even Democrats.  I am not sure she gives those voters comfort.

The margin is closing on biden lead

Trump now leads in nc and AZ in latest likely poll

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Gonna love watching them explain away the racist grilling she gave him.

And a solid pick as she guarantees California for the Dems... 🤣

Willie Brown's Chew Toy for VP...

A gift from above...

I wonder if you'll be calling her a "gift" when she gets done making Pence look like the idiot that he is...😉

• Like 1