where are you Nolebull?

I AM IRONMAN

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Sounds like you would be the poster boy then. Whatever...

FYI, these "protests" are bullshit and are just going to piss people off more and more.  

Whether you like it or not,  people are waking up to the fact that BLM doesn't really give a shit about black lives (or at least that it is not at the top of their priority list). Also, people don't like seeing their cities burned, looted and trashed, and many people realize that this defund the police crap is going to get more and more people killed (which it already doing).

If you want to ride that loser, then saddle up. 

31767814-8611143-Later_today_Seattle_Cit

How’d your weekend go, Conchita?

BTW, my group involvement is a bit more established. Not that it matters to your narrative. 

😁😁😁

Post, rage on where it does not matter. 
😂😂😂

Larry the Woke 

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

How’d your weekend go, Conchita?

BTW, my group involvement is a bit more established. Not that it matters to your narrative. 

😁😁😁

Post, rage on where it does not matter. 
😂😂😂

Larry the Woke 

All this shit you fools are doing and encouraging is only going to help my cause.

I'm joyfully pointing out what fuktards you folks are.

LMAO

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

@concha Was the final score of the game 4-2? Or whatever score I predicted earlier?

No.

1-2

Should've been a tie, but we got got screwed very badly on a call.  Unfortunately for the first game they did not supply line judges, so a ball that was about a foot out was not called and goal happened as a direct result. Oh well.

My son played well though.

And yes, it was hotter than frigging Hades.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

1-2

The higher score comes first (have you ever heard a legitimate sports announcer say, "the Braves lost to the Reds tonight by a score of 2 to 6"?).

2 hours ago, concha said:

Should've been a tie, but we got got screwed very badly on a call.  Unfortunately for the first game they did not supply line judges, so a ball that was about a foot out was not called and goal happened as a direct result.

And it is not a good look when you blame yet another loss on being screwed by the refs (OSU). Who said the ball was out by a foot -- did it happen right in front of you and the parent's of your son's team? Did the opposing parents agree, or maybe not? Did your son's team stop playing, even though there was no whistle, but the opponents kept going? Did the goalie sit down for a break because he thought the ball was out by a foot? Come on now!

11 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

The higher score comes first (have you ever heard a legitimate sports announcer say, "the Braves lost to the Reds tonight by a score of 2 to 6"?).

And it is not a good look when you blame yet another loss on being screwed by the refs (OSU). Who said the ball was out by a foot -- did it happen right in front of you and the parent's of your son's team? Did the opposing parents agree, or maybe not? Did your son's team stop playing, even though there was no whistle, but the opponents kept going? Did the goalie sit down for a break because he thought the ball was out by a foot? Come on now!

You're very right, but I'm guilty of doing that for the Ohio State-Clemson game. Still think that should have been a fumble return TD.

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

1) I was indicating a loss.

2) I'm not a sports announcer.

And yes, I was literally about 20 feet away.  It was out so far that the kids stopped play. On both teams.  The ref was working alone and was probably 30 yards away (I don't blame him, he was too far away it was just a call that would have been made 99 times out of a hundred if he had had line judges helping him). A kid slid to keep the ball in and managed to kick it right front of the goal near one of his players. But when he kicked it, the ball was out. Lots of green between it and the line. As I said "Oh, well".

We have examples here of the OSU game, where the NCAA's head of reffing agreed with my take, and then me actually seeing something just a few yards away from me (as my son is a keeper I hang out down near our goal).  Last I checked, you weren't standing next to me unless you are a beautiful Latina woman who happens to be his mom.

Your drive by attempts are cute but weak.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

1) I was indicating a loss.

Indicate it properly next time. We lost 2-1, not 1-2.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

It was out so far that the kids stopped play. On both teams.  The ref was working alone and was probably 30 yards away (I don't blame him, he was too far away it was just a call that would have been made 99 times out of a hundred if he had had line judges helping him). A kid slid to keep the ball in and managed to kick it right front of the goal near one of his players.

So everyone stopped playing (but apparently not the player in front of the goal the ball was kicked to)? And not only did the ref not see it was out (understandable if he was working the game alone), but he didn't notice that everyone had stopped playing (again, except the kid in front of the goal that the ball went to before he went ahead and kicked it in the net), including the goalie who most likely had no angle to see if the ball was in or out at the time?

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Your drive by attempts are cute but weak.

Thanks, just trying to see if you'd finally break down and argue something for once.

19 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You're very right, but I'm guilty of doing that for the Ohio State-Clemson game. Still think that should have been a fumble return TD.

Could have been. Do we know, without question, the outcome of the game had the call gone the other way? Nope.

Sometimes, unfortunately, we just need to "take that L on the way out."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Protests need to move from the streets to the polls.

Agreed. 

everyone else on the wacko right side of the board welcomes you LOLOL

next thing you know you will actually want a "fair" election....😝

better watch out 👀

Heard that red flu is super contagious...like worse than covid 🤣

PS: that is of course unless you get 'cancelled' for your own view/opinion first....🤪

here's the bonus lol:  where does your own opinion even matter? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Indicate it properly next time. We lost 2-1, not 1-2.

So everyone stopped playing (but apparently not the player in front of the goal the ball was kicked to)? And not only did the ref not see it was out (understandable if he was working the game alone), but he didn't notice that everyone had stopped playing (again, except the kid in front of the goal that the ball went to before he went ahead and kicked it in the net), including the goalie who most likely had no angle to see if the ball was in or out at the time?

Thanks, just trying to see if you'd finally break down and argue something for once.

1) I'll indicate it how I please.

2) Everyone stopped momentarily as it was so obvious to everyone at that end of the field.  When everyone realized he hadn't blown his whistle, the kid kicked it in. My son (the keeper) had a perfect angle to see that it was clearly out and there was no way he or anyone else could have stopped the shot, which was from center goal about 6 yards out. 

Here's an observation:  You weren't there. You have no fucking clue what happened. You sound like a retard trying to imagine what did and debate it with someone who was almost spitting distance away. 👍

Oh, and I argue and debate all the time. Perhaps you just generally come out worse for wear?

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

shitty weekend, huh?

figured as much, energy vampires don't get very far.

bgw

Weekend was fine.

It's amusing as hell that you're so willing to cheer on such an obviously losing cause.

Even the mayors in places like Portland and Chicago are getting pissed off and fed up.

But not Larry.... OOOOOHHHHHH no!  LMAO

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Weekend was fine.

It's amusing as hell that you're so willing to cheer on such an obviously losing cause.

Even the mayors on places like Portland and Chicago are getting pissed off and fed up.

But not Larry.... OOOOOHHHHHH no!  LMAO

Who gives a shit about the fucking mayors, dumbass from Dumbwoody...good Lord... Conchita scraping the bottom for wins and having an epic melt.

I hope Trump is out in November, Biden is more centrist and agreeable even with the speech impediment and advanced age.... it's a stop gap measure.

Sorry to hear only one ref... that never happened in elite travel ball with my kid, lucky I guess.

Rage on Conchita,

Larry the Woke

23 minutes ago, concha said:

1) I'll indicate it how I please.

2) Everyone stopped momentarily as it was so obvious to everyone at that end of the field.  When everyone realized he hadn't blown his whistle, the kid kicked it in. My son (the keeper) had a perfect angle to see that it was clearly out and there was no way he or anyone else could have stopped the shot, which was from center goal about 6 yards out. 

Here's an observation:  You weren't there. You have no fucking clue what happened. You sound like a retard trying to imagine what did and debate it with someone who was almost spitting distance away. 👍

Oh, and I argue and debate all the time. Perhaps you just generally come out worse for wear?

Blaming the officiating and using a derogatory term towards an already marginalized group....speaks volumes.

Loser mentality and a losing position.

Larry the Woke

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who gives a shit about the fucking mayors, dumbass from Dumbwoody...good Lord... Conchita scraping the bottom for wins and having an epic melt.

I hope Trump is out in November, Biden is more centrist and agreeable even with the speech impediment and advanced age.... it's a stop gap measure.

Sorry to hear only one ref... that never happened in elite travel ball with my kid, lucky I guess.

Rage on Conchita,

Larry the Woke

I love it when folks proclaim others are having meltdowns.  Sure, Sport!

Not sure if you're up-to-speed but even Biden himself has declared he'll be the most progressive president ever. Centrist my ass.  🤡

Larry swings and misses. As usual.

The single ref was just for the first game for some reason. We had full crews after that.  He was not a particularly good ref and not having linesmen compounded the problem.  At the end of the day it turned out just to be a showcase (no trophies or champions).  My son and the kid he shared time with played well.  Neither gave up any goals they could have saved and each had a handful of very good saves. If only their offense had been more on the ball. In the second game they literally bounced balls off the post four times.

38 minutes ago, concha said:

My son (the keeper) had a perfect angle to see that it was clearly out and there was no way he or anyone else could have stopped the shot, which was from center goal about 6 yards out. 

Oh fuck! Your son was the keeper??? No wonder you react as you do.

The only way a keeper has the angle to see any ball being out is if the ball went over the end line. There is not a chance the keeper can see if the ball went over one of the sidelines or not. So were you standing behind the end line watching a 16 year old play goalie? Having most likely seen many, many more soccer games than you have, I hope to hell you're not that guy. But sounds like you are, so now I'll add that you need to stand on the sidelines from now on too.

1) Announce the score correctly

2) Don't blame the refs

3) Stand on the sidelines

Got it?

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Blaming the officiating and using a derogatory term towards an already marginalized group....speaks volumes.

Loser mentality and a losing position.

Larry the Woke

Or, alternatively, I point out truths.

And I didn't use a derogatory term against an already marginalized group unless max is actually retarded (or ar you convinced he is such?).

Funny you point out a losing position while supporting the mayhem that will sink the left in November. LMAO

8 minutes ago, concha said:

I love it when folks proclaim others are having meltdowns.  Sure, Sport!

Not sure if you're up-to-speed but even Biden himself has declared he'll be the most progressive president ever. Centrist my ass.  🤡

Larry swings and misses. As usual.

The single ref was just for the first game for some reason. We had full crews after that.  He was not a particularly good ref and not having linesmen compounded the problem.  At the end of the day it turned out just to be a showcase (no trophies or champions).  My son and the kid he shared time with played well.  Neither gave up any goals they could have saved and each had a handful of very good saves. If only their offense had been more on the ball. In the second game they literally bounced balls off the post four times.

Excuses, excuses... please give us more. The more excuses the merrier, more excuses than a convict going to jail. 

Biden was cited as being centrist by some editorial dipshit so you know how I like to enrage the raging Conchita. 

But back to swinging and missing, how many bounced off the goalposts? Bajillion, quadrillion, kids were not challenged ?

Dunno, Conchita.... you may wanna sit this one out. 

bgw

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Or, alternatively, I point out truths.

And I didn't use a derogatory term against an already marginalized group unless max is actually retarded (or ar you convinced he is such?).

Funny you point out a losing position while supporting the mayhem that will sink the left in November. LMAO

Yawnnnnnn..... use the “n” word because it suits you next time, then apply the Conchita logic.... wait! Didn’t that already happen?

Thought so.... good fucking grief, you may wanna stop Think Tank. 

And I actually thought you were a member of society in good standing. Oops. 

Kinda like my vote for Trump, pure trash. 

bgw

• Like 1

Excuses, excuses... please give us more. The more excuses the merrier, more excuses than a convict going to jail. 

Biden was cited as being centrist by some editorial dipshit so you know how I like to enrage the raging Conchita. 

But back to swinging and missing, how many bounced off the goalposts? Bajillion, quadrillion, kids were not challenged ?

Dunno, Conchita.... you may wanna sit this one out. 

bgw

When you need to fantasize that the other guy is "raging" you sound like a fool.  🤣

Hope this helps.

Biden is kowtowing to the left, genius.  😂 Pay attention, man. LMAO

And it was four.  But given your math skills a quadrillion is little different.  🤣

Yawnnnnnn..... use the “n” word because it suits you next time, then apply the Conchita logic.... wait! Didn’t that already happen?

Thought so.... good fucking grief, you may wanna stop Think Tank. 

And I actually thought you were a member of society in good standing. Oops. 

Kinda like my vote for Trump, pure trash. 

bgw

Larry,

I'm not sure what that mental diarrhea is even supposed to begin to mean.  🤣

Babbling Larry...