Centennial, CA's 5* DE Korey Foreman Moving to Georgia (Grayson, maybe)??

RedZone

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

We have had two 4 star rated players contact Hoover in the last few years one had grade issue he went to California the other wanted a guaranteed starting spot he ended up at Thompson.  We don't have a recruiting program at Hoover congrats to Grayson doing such a great job to get players to move in.

Thanks.  You proved my point.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:30 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

It's that Grayson u haul special. Now delta airlines has a move across country special for Grayson players.  From any Delta hub to Atlanta $139 for any 4 star or better player (3 stars and below are regular price no discount).   This also includes the return trip in December after the season is over so players can return to their original high school.  Fred will pick players up at airport in a Grayson green and gold limo with ram horns on hood.  Its Christmas all year at Grayson football.

Marietta is upset. All of their resources had previously been expended into the secretary pool. Sweetness and the brain trust ( term used loosely) are gonna have to regroup and fast. Maybe LSU shirts, Marta passes I mean something to sweeten the pot. Marietta has always bee Metro and now being left behind by Grayson. Course upon further review Marietta isn’t the national draw that Lowndes is.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Marietta is upset. All of their resources had previously been expended into the secretary pool. Sweetness and the brain trust ( term used loosely) are gonna have to regroup and fast. Maybe LSU shirts, Marta passes I mean something to sweeten the pot. Marietta has always bee Metro and now being left behind by Grayson. Course upon further review Marietta isn’t the national draw that Lowndes is.

Which is funny because Marietta has never lost to lowends and actually isn’t afraid to travel and play teams. 

How’s that runner up ribbon looking hangin’ from your rear view mirror? Betcha real sweeeeeeeeeet.......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Which is funny because Marietta has never lost to lowends and actually isn’t afraid to travel and play teams. 

How’s that runner up ribbon looking hangin’ from your rear view mirror? Betcha real sweeeeeeeeeet.......

Better get busy there Sweetpants. I mean Marietta is no brand name right?

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Better get busy there Sweetpants. I mean Marietta is no brand name right?

If Lowndes is such a brand name then why is it that the only time they were ever mentioned on this board prior to your sorry ass coming on here as their cheerleader was when I was dogging their pathetic scheduling of weak JV teams from FL?

Can't answer that but let's see what recycled insult of Lake City or Columbia you can come up with since that's what you and Ga96 have to rely on when you can't debate my accurate and true statements

12 hours ago, old_e said:

I don't understand why senior students would want to transfer.  Kid like Korey probably already  has offers from every relevant D1 school in the nation. 

Not every kid is fortunate enough to be in his position.  There are a lot of guys that need a solid senior season to get the scholarship they want. 

• Like 1