Centennial, CA's 5* DE Korey Foreman Moving to Georgia (Grayson, maybe)??

RedZone

18 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I don't get why people are transferring to Georgia. The season will likely get cancelled. 

It's that Grayson u haul special. Now delta airlines has a move across country special for Grayson players.  From any Delta hub to Atlanta $139 for any 4 star or better player (3 stars and below are regular price no discount).   This also includes the return trip in December after the season is over so players can return to their original high school.  Fred will pick players up at airport in a Grayson green and gold limo with ram horns on hood.  Its Christmas all year at Grayson football.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It's that Grayson u haul special. Now delta airlines has a move across country special for Grayson players.  From any Delta hub to Atlanta $139 for any 4 star or better player (3 stars and below are regular price no discount).   This also includes the return trip in December after the season is over so players can return to their original high school.  Fred will pick players up at airport in a Grayson green and gold limo with ram horns on hood.  Its Christmas all year at Grayson football.

Dang, you actually made me laugh. Congratulations!

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No the word on the street , while a lot of school canceled or shortened season with no championship 

GA seems to be in full motion for a full season, why wouldn’t kids transfer 

Because "seems to be" isn't a certainty. Considering the amount of money it takes to get good old Uncle Fred to add another tiny house out back for his long lost nephew, it's an expensive proposition on a hope and prayer the season happens. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Because "seems to be" isn't a certainty. Considering the amount of money it takes to get good old Uncle Fred to add another tiny house out back for his long lost nephew, it's an expensive proposition on a hope and prayer the season happens. 

Well you should tell the parents of the kids moving 1000 miles away for a FULL SEASON

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No the word on the street , while a lot of school canceled or shortened season with no championship 

GA seems to be in full motion for a full season, why wouldn’t kids transfer 

Hines isn't really optimistic for a season. Just listen to how he says things. It sounds like they'll shut it down before even one game is played.

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'm trying see if Birmingham is a connecting flight for these Georgia transfers and just take them right on down to Hoover. 

The jealousy is real.  You can't stand that players may want to move to GA and Grayson and not to Hoover.  If Hoover is so great, why can't you attract players?

Sorry, no limo.  I drive a pickup truck.  300lb linemen and 6'5" QBs and receivers need a lot of room.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Dang it man!  I'm in the Metro and have zoning laws to deal with.  It's not like down south where you can throw another lean to on the back of the barn.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Fred said:

The jealousy is real.  You can't stand that players may want to move to GA and Grayson and not to Hoover.  If Hoover is so great, why can't you attract players?

Sorry, no limo.  I drive a pickup truck.  300lb linemen and 6'5" QBs and receivers need a lot of room.

We have had two 4 star rated players contact Hoover in the last few years one had grade issue he went to California the other wanted a guaranteed starting spot he ended up at Thompson.  We don't have a recruiting program at Hoover congrats to Grayson doing such a great job to get players to move in.

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hawg...I'm hearing season tickets may be frozen.  If that's true...I'm a happy camper.  Between you and me...and nobody else...Brian Kemp says we gonna play football...no matter how many kids get this COVID.  

Rufus>>

• Haha 1