This idiot is at it again

Ga96

Just now, ngdawg said:

You do realize that a lot of people with a high IQ have a low EQ, right? That explains support for Republicans: low emotional abilities.

That explains it, huh?

Our 16-year professor of all.  LMAO.

Let us know when your other testicle drops, young man.

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

That explains it, huh?

Our 16-year professor of all.  LMAO.

Let us know when your other testicle drops, young man.

Don't believe me? Look up Walter O'Brien among other "geniuses". People are too worried about themselves nowadays, and that selfishness will kill us.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Seems like you're just trying to deflect and avoid the question. Interesting...

Seems like IDGAF to run around looking for articles to educate a lazy 16-year old who has little life experience and is all too willing to buy into any bullshit the left throws down his throat.

Sums it up.

👍

• Thanks 1

Just now, concha said:

Seems like IDGAF to run around looking for articles to educate a lazy 16-year old who has little life experience and is all too willing to buy into any bullshit the left throws down his throat.

Sums it up.

👍

Seems like you're the one who's being lazy right now by not supporting your side directly. You're one of those people...who just say "because!" and don't prove why.

Just now, ngdawg said:

You do realize that a lot of people with a high IQ have a low EQ, right? That explains support for Republicans: low emotional abilities.

Check out wonder boy with his newfangled math skilz.....

Making fun of those with low 'EQ' skilz...😲

Let me guess....you think you have some super high 'EQ'

you know...

that makes you feel better.....😆

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Seems like you're the one who's being lazy right now by not supporting your side directly. You're one of those people...who just say "because!" and don't prove why.

Go get less ignorant, lad.

I'm signing off.  I have adult things to do.

1 minute ago, concha said:

My older boy particularly is extraordinarily intelligent.  When he was younger we had him tested and the psychologist put him at an IQ level of over 150. It is a pain the ass arguing with him, though fortunately with his high IQ came the common sense to realize that liberalism/progressivism is for fucking retards.

21 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It’s what “Parents” do.... Hahahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And I have "people" things to do (wearing masks and making efforts to keep others safe).

For most people, emotional intelligence (EQ) is more important than one's intelligence (IQ)....

Yes...better go work on that "EQ" 👌

My new "I agree with your stupid comment" reaction gif - GIF on Imgur

PS: Is that what they teach you is going to get you into college these days? 🤣

BTW: heard doing a whole bunch of volunteer hours will get you in some liberal arts colleges as well...but I heard you were against slavery...so you must have skipped those 👍

29 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Chuck Schumer finally agrees with trump

You have to open the schools or the economy will suffer

The dems must be getting their ass kicked on the issue for him to say this 

Completely agree. No way that he says this without having to have paid dearly with skin off of that ass. D'craps are such💩

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Completely agree. No way that he says this without having to have paid dearly with skin off of that ass. D'craps are such💩

Any rationale person knows the poor needs the schools

Democrats constantly say they are the party for the poor

Put 2 and 2 together schools must open 

If they didn't trump jumps all over them 

Win for trump

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who paid?

What are you yammering about now, Gummy?

bgw

expensive that travel ball stuff is....

hopefully  not just another case of more money than talent...

not that it matters much tho,

as time like that with your children can be considered priceless....

28 minutes ago, Troll said:

expensive that travel ball stuff is....

hopefully  not just another case of more money than talent...

not that it matters much tho,

as time like that with your children can be considered priceless....

No it’s not. 

Cheaper than travel vacations. Like Disney and you’re actually at Disney once a year. 

More money than talent? Nike elite travel ball? Fund raising by the players and clubs, and only the top players... but   Nike, Adidas, UA subsidizing. Keep popping keystrokes.

Post on. 

bgw

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No it’s not. 

Cheaper than travel vacations. Like Disney and you’re actually at Disney once a year. 

More money than talent? Nike elite travel ball? Fund raising by the players and clubs, and only the top players... but   Nike, Adidas, UA subsidizing. Keep popping keystrokes.

Post on. 

bgw

He just losing his mind the fool brought up travel football and has no idea how it works. For someone who has coached travel football it takes a lot of donations fundraisers and having the community and high schools support. Unlike travel baseball which is just wealthy parents paying out of pocket. Every now and then you have a travel ball team that's helped out by donations but for the most part its the wealthy throwing out money.

• Thanks 1

On 8/7/2020 at 1:34 PM, HSFBfan said:

Just wow u sound an idiot

250 miles of wall

More apprehensions at the border

We just found another tunnel full of electricity and supplies 

You can absolutely defend the Confederate flag as long as you hate a federal government telling u what to do which I do

I don't want to be the party of lincoln as he wanted this big government and I'd rather the states go back to governing themselves 

Ah so instead you'd rather have the corrupt run us into the dirt... while screaming maga and 4 more years of this BS...