This idiot is at it again

Ga96

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That was funny as hell, well done...and no... I'm laughing at you.

How ya doing Conchita?

bgw or Larry the Woke...IDGAF

I'm good, Larry. And you?

This weekend my younger boy has his first club soccer tourney of the new season.  Looking forward to it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, concha said:

This weekend my younger boy has his first club soccer tourney of the new season.  Looking forward to it.

Good luck to him! Hope his team pulls out a win! I've got the score prediction as 4-2 in favor of your boy's team.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, concha said:

Hilarious.

I am mature and objective enough to recognize that the veracity of the book is difficult if not impossible to determine.

You lap up the shit and have the brass to lecture others on confirmation bias.  Pure comedy gold. 🤣

Have a great weekend, lad.

I'm actually open to hearing other opinions. And I'm not afraid to disagree. You won't see me comment on some threads because I feel no need to. That's because I don't try to put a spin on everything like some of you all do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I'm not a Biden fan either. It's like "do you want bad or worse?" I choose bad, and that's Biden. Anyone but Trump.

You choose NOBODY....

remember?

Your brain is not developed enough yet...🦄

you know...

...to have that ability 😝

PS: you seem to keep forgetting your age...🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

You choose NOBODY....

remember?

Your brain is not developed enough yet...🦄

you know...

...to have that ability 😝

PS: you seem to keep forgetting your age...🤣

If I had to pick. I would have to have said "vote" for your statement to make sense. As usual, it doesn't. Nice little rivalry we've got going here!

16 minutes ago, concha said:

That’s awesome! These are fun times with the kids. Been there, all the way to travel ball and onto college. Bonding with the kids, traveling different places. Fantastic experience, no telling where Concha Jr will take you.😎

Me? Working with a violent 19 year old, it’s what I do for fun. My kids are gone, the youngest finished masters at Vandy and entering PhD program in the fall. The eldest is engaged and working in Austin, Texas. 

So, this means you’re relatively young, possibly late 30, early 40s or so.... your growing up will blossom with your kid(s). I shit you not, we’ll revisit this topic in 10 years....hahaha. 

bgw

• Like 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And that's Dangerous for several reasons... 

Nah its fine

Too many people in our government have gotten too used to the do nothing government lifestyle

Replace them. Bring in people who want to work and are ready to work long hours weekend etc 

Mcconell did just cancel the senate recess. Thank god. Otherwise he would have looked like a moron. You cant have people financially hurting due to jobs being shutdown and go on a 3 week recess with no recovery bill decided on

Just now, ngdawg said:

If I had to pick. I would have to have said "vote" for your statement to make sense. As usual, it doesn't. Nice little rivalry we've got going here!

You don't get to pick....

You don't get to vote...

Your brain is to young, to have even enough experience to do so...

hope this helps...

👍

PS: you think you make sense?

giphy.gif

🤣

just Keep parading around  😝

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'm actually open to hearing other opinions. And I'm not afraid to disagree. You won't see me comment on some threads because I feel no need to. That's because I don't try to put a spin on everything like some of you all do.

You mean, like taking an embittered woman's story - for which she is making substantial sums of money - hook, line and sinker? 👍  🤣 

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That’s awesome! These are fun times with the kids. Been there, all the way to travel ball and onto college. Bonding with the kids, traveling different places. Fantastic experience, no telling where Concha Jr will take you.😎

Me? Working with a violent 19 year old, it’s what I do for fun. My kids are gone, the youngest finished masters at Vandy and entering PhD program in the fall. The eldest is engaged and working in Austin, Texas. 

So, this means you’re relatively young, possibly late 30, early 40s or so.... your growing up will blossom with your kid(s). I shit you not, we’ll revisit this topic in 10 years....hahaha. 

bgw

No, no...

My boy's are 16 and 19 and I had them well into my 30s (I spent many years living and working overseas enjoying the bachelor life as I did it).  The younger one is on a U17 club team and will be the starter for his high school's varsity squad this year (he'll be a 4-year varsity player).

A master's from Vandy is very impressive...  Obviously the smarts come from mom.

My older boy was going to apply to Vandy but decided to stay closer to home due to some health issues and went with Tech (he had near perfect SATs and was on the varsity academic team 4 years).  Unfortunately, those health problems kept from matriculating on time so he'll likely have to reapply.

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nah its fine

Too many people in our government have gotten too used to the do nothing government lifestyle

Replace them. Bring in people who want to work and are ready to work long hours weekend etc 

Mcconell did just cancel the senate recess. Thank god. Otherwise he would have looked like a moron. You cant have people financially hurting due to jobs being shutdown and go on a 3 week recess with no recovery bill decided on

People would be at work already if we where doing what we needed to do... 

Trump and his ass kissers aren't Republicans and if they are then the party needs to change its name and stop stomping on the parties once good name. 

It's not the party of Lincoln....

It's not the party of America... 

It not M A G A.... 

Trump got y'all fooled... 

You wanted Obama gone no matter what... 

You got your wish in the worst way possible a fucking 70+ year old child... 

Who is out here picking fights with TiK Tok and Tencent while the nation suffers from a modern day plague... 

Encouraging stupid and immoral behavior... 

A leader who can defend the Confederate flag and put his whole ass on display no professionalism at all. 

You bought into the wall and now he wants you to buy into 4 more years of this Bullshit... 

Y'all love to complain about how america is being destroyed but you shift the blame everywhere but where it actually is... 

It's not Chinese immigrants

It's not Tik Tok 

It's not BLM 

It's not George Soros or whatever other conspiracy y'all wanna throw around... 

It's sheer ignorance and stupidity that's destroying all of us... And you'll sit back and applaud it... 

Like a fucking court jester...

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, concha said:

No, no...

My boy's are 16 and 19 and I had them well into my 30s (I spent many years living and working overseas enjoying the bachelor life as I did it).  The younger one is on a U17 club team and will be the starter for his high school's varsity squad this year (he'll be a 4-year varsity player).

A master's from Vandy is very impressive...  Obviously the smarts come from mom.

My older boy was going to apply to Vandy but decided to stay closer to home due to some health issues and went with Tech (he had near perfect SATs and was on the varsity academic team 4 years).  Unfortunately, those health problems kept from matriculating on time so he'll likely have to reapply.

Georgia Tech? Smart kids you have.

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Trump and his ass kissers aren't Republicans and if they are then the party needs to change its name and stop stomping on the parties once good name. 

It not M A G A.... 

Who is out here picking fights with TiK Tok and Tencent while the nation suffers from a modern day plague... 

A leader who can defend the Confederate flag and put his whole ass on display no professionalism at all. 

You bought into the wall and now he wants you to buy into 4 more years of this Bullshit... 

Y'all love to complain about how america is being destroyed but you shift the blame everywhere but where it actually is... 

It's not Tik Tok 

It's not BLM 

It's sheer ignorance and stupidity that's destroying all of us... And you'll sit back and applaud it... 

LMAO...  Your good boy gold stars are on the way from Nancy and the Squad...

So, it's a not a Democratic Party that has given up even a charade of respect for immigration law and sovereignty?  Sanctuary cities and states are just fine?

It's not a party looking to shatter our energy independence and some 10 million jobs that rely directly on oil and gas?

It's not a party being led around by America-hating idiots wanting to spend $90-odd trillion on the bullshit Green New Disaster?

It's not a BLM movement that is built on Marxist ideology and led by Marxists that seems to focus on everything BUT saving black lives?

It's not the party whose welfare state and criminal justice reforms have shattered the black family?

You are a clown. 🤡

22 minutes ago, concha said:

You mean, like taking an embittered woman's story - for which she is making substantial sums of money - hook, line and sinker? 👍  🤣 

Authors make money. Authors write books to make money most of the time. And how is she "embittered" by describing Trump's story. Just because it doesn't match your holistic view of him doesn't mean it's wrong.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Georgia Tech? Smart kids you have.

My older boy particularly is extraordinarily intelligent.  When he was younger we had him tested and the psychologist put him at an IQ level of over 150. It is a pain the ass arguing with him, though fortunately with his high IQ came the common sense to realize that liberalism/progressivism is for fucking retards.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Authors make money. Authors write books to make money most of the time. And how is she "embittered" by describing Trump's story. Just because it doesn't match your holistic view of him doesn't mean it's wrong.

Lad, do you know anything at all about her or her story?  She is the epitome of embittered.

Buy a clue. Phone a friend.

31 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It not M A G A.... 

It's not Tik Tok 

It's not BLM 

Just wow u sound an idiot

250 miles of wall

More apprehensions at the border

We just found another tunnel full of electricity and supplies 

You can absolutely defend the Confederate flag as long as you hate a federal government telling u what to do which I do

I don't want to be the party of lincoln as he wanted this big government and I'd rather the states go back to governing themselves 

5 minutes ago, concha said:

My older boy particularly is extraordinarily intelligent.  When he was younger we had him tested and the psychologist put him at an IQ level of over 150. It is a pain the ass arguing with him, though fortunately with his high IQ came the common sense to realize that liberalism/progressivism is for fucking retards.

He's a genius I guess. I'm applying to Tech this year, so maybe we'll cross paths sometime. And he probably just took after you for his political views.