This idiot is at it again

Ga96

Just now, HSFBfan said:

And more kids will fall behind and we will get dumber as a country

For one semester. If it gets better next semester, we send everyone back to school. And before you say that it won't happen, start making changes and listen to the rules and things will change.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Then wear a mask! You said it yourself (protect yourself). So why not wear a mask lol.

Because I dont care. 

I'm not looking to protect myself. This thing doesn't concern me scare me or is on my mind at all

I travel i go to bars I go into public 

I live a lot more than you do

Just now, concha said:

The media will accuse Trump of a lie if he says it's 72 degrees but there's a thermometer around that says 71.

I don't purport to claim that the man is perfect. He certainly isn't.  

But what would you rather have?  A president with a shorter list of claimed lies (probably in part because the press might like another guy more) and who is more smooth and politically correct?  Or someone like Trump who calls shit like he sees it and has America prospering?

I'll take substance, thanks. Results for Americans.

I'm not a Biden fan either. It's like "do you want bad or worse?" I choose bad, and that's Biden. Anyone but Trump.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

For one semester. If it gets better next semester, we send everyone back to school. And before you say that it won't happen, start making changes and listen to the rules and things will change.

And the poor will suffer 

The intellectually challenged will not get the help they need and by the time the next semester comes along tbe frustration will be there 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Because I dont care. 

I'm not looking to protect myself. This thing doesn't concern me scare me or is on my mind at all

I travel i go to bars I go into public 

I live a lot more than you do

Just wear one to save everyone else. You're not going to die from wearing a mask so just do it.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

And the poor will suffer 

The intellectually challenged will not get the help they need and by the time the next semester comes along tbe frustration will be there 

So we suddenly care about frustration now but not when social equality is at risk? Sounds legit...

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I already gave my definition. Scroll up and find it.

You said "the definition".

So now a 16-year old kid is defining things for us.

Billionaire who wins the presidency in his first attempt to win elected office ever and has America prospering. Winner.

Offends the looney left and the politically correct. Winner.

Just now, concha said:

You said "the definition".

So now a 16-year old kid is defining things for us.

Billionaire who wins the presidency in his first attempt to win elected office ever and has America prospering. Winner.

Offends the looney left and the politically correct. Winner.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them wrong. I don't find moderate Republicans' thoughts wrong. It's just the extremes on both sides that annoy me.

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hawaii has sent kids back to school

Ny will send kids back to school 

Etc etc 

The democrats say they are there to help the poor. You dont send kids back to school you will destory the poor 

Have you been keeping up with Hawaii cases? I doubt they'll be open long... 

NY is being foolish...

And your final statement is foolish...

Endanger the children and their families by sending them to school ? It wouldn't be a problem  if (again) we had it under control... But we don't and you don't seem like the type of person who would encourage nor enforce better habits to help get through this... 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'm not a Biden fan either. It's like "do you want bad or worse?" I choose bad, and that's Biden. Anyone but Trump.

Well, thankfully you can't vote yet.

You think the shit that the left has pumped into you is chocolate ice cream.

You are saying you would choose a man who would not be able to govern due to marked cognitive decline over a guy who has had the economy growing, wages growing, unemployment at record low levels, manufacturing rebounding...

Hell, given Biden's current mental state, you can't even possibly have a clue who would actually be making decisions - especially since you don't know his VP pick yet.

You are a young, brainwashed sheep.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Have you been keeping up with Hawaii cases? I doubt they'll be open long... 

NY is being foolish...

And your final statement is foolish...

Endanger the children and their families by sending them to school ? It wouldn't be a problem  if (again) we had it under control... But we don't and you don't seem like the type of person who would encourage nor enforce better habits to help get through this... 

You will destroy them in the perspective of their parents won't be able to go to work making them in a worse financial situation. They can't feed their kids without schools. 

Cuomo just announced schools will open in NY

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them wrong. I don't find moderate Republicans' thoughts wrong. It's just the extremes on both sides that annoy me.

You were claiming to "know" the woman's book to be true.

That is bullshit.

You couldn't possibly "know".

You just like the book because you don't like the man.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

You were claiming to "know" the woman's book to be true.

That is bullshit.

You couldn't possibly "know".

You just like the book because you don't like the man.

The truth hurts to those who are living on confirmation bias. That's why that book strikes a bad note with you guys.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

past 2020 I'm not sure who will be on the ballot 

Could be Nikki Haley could be trump Jr 

Could be the gov from south Dakota 

Could literally be anyone 

Sounds good. I don't hate Republicans, I just hate Trump. I have no problem with moderate Republicans at all! I do have a problem with both extremes.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Sounds good. I don't hate Republicans, I just hate Trump. I have no problem with moderate Republicans at all! I do have a problem with both extremes.

Moderate Republicans are dead

2 more of them were just voted out in Kansas 

The republican party is replacing establishment people with people who back trump

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

The truth hurts to those who are living on confirmation bias. That's why that book strikes a bad note with you guys.

Hilarious.

I am mature and objective enough to recognize that the veracity of the book is difficult if not impossible to determine.

You lap up the shit and have the brass to lecture others on confirmation bias.  Pure comedy gold. 🤣

Have a great weekend, lad.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Hilarious.

I am mature and objective enough to recognize that the veracity of the book is difficult if not impossible to determine.

You lap up the shit and have the brass to lecture others on confirmation bias.  Pure comedy gold. 🤣

Have a great weekend, lad.

That was funny as hell, well done...and no... I'm laughing at you.

How ya doing Conchita?

bgw or Larry the Woke...IDGAF

• Haha 1