This idiot is at it again

Ga96

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

If a human failure is the most powerful man of the free world is married to a hot woman is a freaking billionaire 

I can only wish I was a human failure. 

I wish i had everything donald trump has. He is the American dream

He is a human failure. You choose to ignore all the bad parts about him. And don't ask what makes him bad because I'll need a long time to list it out. He's a hypocrite and a human failure.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

We all know how much of a human failure he is.

No. "We" all don't.

Some of us recognize that up until the CCP unleashed the Chinese coronavirus upon the world,  the economy was humming, minorities were enjoying their lowest unemployment rates and best improvements in income growth in a long time.  Manufacturing had actually grown in our economy.  HBCUs were getting more money. Prosperity zones were being promoted. This improved environment was reducing crime in places like Chicago...

Are you trying out for an MSDNC internship?

Just now, ngdawg said:

He is a human failure. You choose to ignore all the bad parts about him. And don't ask what makes him bad because I'll need a long time to list it out. He's a hypocrite and a human failure.

Hes a great man who runs a business and has used our tax laws to benefit him. Every powerful person does. 

I have never seen a president work like him ever. He stands on the head of the last 4 presidents easily. 

And nothing is going to change my opinion

What scares me is your generation is going to destroy this country. I am happy that half my life is gone and ill only have to endure the bs for just a bit more 

Just now, concha said:

No. "We" all don't.

Some of us recognize that up until the CCP unleashed the Chinese coronavirus upon the world,  the economy was humming, minorities were enjoying their lowest unemployment rates and best improvements in income growth in a long time.  Manufacturing had actually grown in our economy.  HBCUs were getting more money. Prosperity zones were being promoted. This improved environment was reducing crime in places like Chicago...

Are you trying out for an MSDNC internship?

You fail to realize the definition of a human failure. A human has values. Trump has no set of values to follow and he is a terrible representative of our country. Diplomacy has gone out the window with his election. We all talk about the Lebanon explosion and fail to realize that aid can't reach it because of sanctions placed by Trump.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes a great man who runs a business and has used our tax laws to benefit him. Every powerful person does. 

I have never seen a president work like him ever. He stands on the head of the last 4 presidents easily. 

And nothing is going to change my opinion

What scares me is your generation is going to destroy this country. I am happy that half my life is gone and ill only have to endure the bs for just a bit more 

We aren't out to destroy anything. If social equality is your definition of destruction, your priorities are way out of line.

21 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

They are. The health people have stated that 

There is a reason why multiple countries in Europe have sent their kids to school without an issue 

If you wanna believe the science they have stated kids are basically immune 

I'ma poke a few holes here... 

1. Europe as a whole has handled this better than we have... Italy did what they had to... They all did what they had too... 

2. Once it's managed we can afford to send kids back to school...kids are not immune... Maybe it's less severe in them... But they're not immune...  

3. This is America and we got people out here who still think it's a hoax or some sort of political plot against the president...it's become politicized. So long as people choose to be willfully ignorant we'll never have any form of normalcy... 

• Thanks 2

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'ma poke a few holes here... 

1. Europe as a whole has handled this better than we have... Italy did what they had to... They all did what they had too... 

2. Once it's managed we can afford to send kids back to school...kids are not immune... Maybe it's less severe in them... But they're not immune...  

3. This is America and we got people out here who still think it's a hoax or some sort of political plot against the president...it's become politicized. So long as people choose to be willfully ignorant we'll never have any form of normalcy... 

Hawaii has sent kids back to school

Ny will send kids back to school 

Etc etc 

The democrats say they are there to help the poor. You dont send kids back to school you will destory the poor 

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Because we've seen his allegations prior to his elections and the way he upholds his (lack of) values speaks volumes about the person he is. Trump supporters just choose to deny it.

Absolutely NOTHING you just said supports the veracity (or lack thereof) of this woman's book.

And what values do you refer to?

Creating an environment where Americans are prospering, including minorities?  Trying to improve trade deals for America?  Having a shred of respect for immigration law and sovereignty? Getting our "allies" to stop sponging of us?  Standing up to Putin (ex. weapons for the Ukraine,  gas/oil deals in Western Europe)? More money for HBCUs?  Prosperity zones?  Finally getting us started on criminal justice reforms?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hawaii has sent kids back to school

Ny will send kids back to school 

Etc etc 

The democrats say they are there to help the poor. You dont send kids back to school you will destory the poor 

You can't help the poor if they're dead from the virus. Safety is priority.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

We aren't out to destroy anything. If social equality is your definition of destruction, your priorities are way out of line.

destruction 

The american system is not meant for all to be equal. Yes i know what Thomas jefferson wrote and he really struggled writing it

He wanted slavery gone but had slaves and wanted the next generation to get rid of it

Took 600000 dead to get rid of it 

But the whole American system of capitalism is not meant for everyone to be equal at least financially. It would destroy the whole system.

The rich control the companies 

The middle work for the rich

The poor well they need to do whatever needs to be done to.become middle

But no people are not socially equal. I dont converse socially with the rich nor the poor. I converse with people who grew up in the same demographic as me

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You fail to realize the definition of a human failure. A human has values. Trump has no set of values to follow and he is a terrible representative of our country. Diplomacy has gone out the window with his election. We all talk about the Lebanon explosion and fail to realize that aid can't reach it because of sanctions placed by Trump.

What is the definition of a human failure then, junior?

Is there a clinical one?  Or just what you dream up in your young and brainwashed melon?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Absolutely NOTHING you just said supports the veracity (or lack thereof) of this woman's book.

Creating an environment where Americans are prospering, including minorities?  Trying to improve trade deals for America?  Having a shred of respect for immigration law and sovereignty? Getting our "allies" to stop sponging of us?  Standing up to Putin (ex. weapons for the Ukraine,  gas/oil deals in Western Europe)? More money for HBCUs?  Prosperity zones?  Finally getting us started on criminal justice reforms?

don't forget people like AOC want to get rid of opporutnity zones 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

And you still choose to ignore all the bad things he's done, including the reported 13,000 lies he's told since the beginning of his presidency. I'm not kidding, look it up!

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And you still choose to ignore all the bad things he's done, including the reported 13,000 lies he's told since the beginning of his presidency. I'm not kidding, look it up!

The media will accuse Trump of a lie if he says it's 72 degrees but there's a thermometer around that says 71.

I don't purport to claim that the man is perfect. He certainly isn't.  

But what would you rather have?  A president with a shorter list of claimed lies (probably in part because the press might like another guy more) and who is more smooth and politically correct?  Or someone like Trump who calls shit like he sees it and has America prospering?

I'll take substance, thanks. Results for Americans.