Can Jake Garcia play for Valdosta in the fall and LaHabra in the spring?

HooverOutlaw

7 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Gotta suck to know you bitches a sinking back into infamy and will not be heard from again for at least another 50 years just like those pussyfoot tigers.

7 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Gotta suck to know you bitches a sinking back into infamy and will not be heard from again for at least another 50 years just like those pussyfoot tigers.

Gotta suck knowing you had a chance to beat Marietta to win it all and failed, huh?

And the pups, wandering through the CFB landscape like the Israelites for 40 years now in search of a title. 😂 

yea. You got me. My kids HS and my alma later are the defending champions and I am angry! Better still that we went through your two schools to get the titles! 

Oh wow are the defending champions! 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Gotta suck knowing you had a chance to beat Marietta to win it all and failed, huh?

And the pups, wandering through the CFB landscape like the Israelites for 40 years now in search of a title. 😂 

yea. You got me. My kids HS and my alma later are the defending champions and I am angry! Better still that we went through your two schools to get the titles! 

Oh wow are the defending champions! 

Action/ “Cut” / Now Fade Away / Thats a wrap / Next 50 years please! 

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

“heat”? 

Fat fingers get me once in a while. 😂 

Misspelling words constantly with spell check and constant misuse of words is a bit different. 

One question. Would you rather be a defending champion or a “the future looks bright” guy? Between the two there is one guarantee.......Marietta will always be the 2019 State Champions with our win over lowends. Success tomorrow isn’t promised.

Being a pup fan surely you understand this. 

17 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Fat fingers get me once in a while. 😂 

Misspelling words constantly with spell check and constant misuse of words is a bit different. 

One question. Would you rather be a defending champion or a “the future looks bright” guy? Between the two there is one guarantee.......Marietta will always be the 2019 State Champions with our win over lowends. Success tomorrow isn’t promised.

Being a pup fan surely you understand this. 

Yeah most others would look at the current date as an indicator of the future. And yeah I would think consistency and the future looks good process most likely produces the best opportunity for good mental health. Folks that live in the past are well Colquitt Fans / Rab idealists. And that is an upgrade for you my friend so wear it with pride. Course some of that’s already happened hasn’t it. You know the “mistake” that cost y’all an entire season. Correct?

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Yeah most others would look at the current date as an indicator of the future. And yeah I would think consistency and the future looks good process most likely produces the best opportunity for good mental health. Folks that live in the past are well Colquitt Fans / Rab idealists. And that is an upgrade for you my friend so wear it with pride. Course some of that’s already happened hasn’t it. You know the “mistake” that cost y’all an entire season. Correct?

So you’re saying you wouldn’t be talking shit as the defending state champion because that’s the past, but you’re willing to talk shit about the unknown future that you hope will be better? 

Makes all the sense in the world and is a true indicator of how fucking stupid you truly are. 

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Didn’t your school have a “mistake”’that cost your baseball team? 

Don’t play that holier than thou shit here boy. Errrbody who knows lowends knows what y’all are about. 

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Didn’t your school have a “mistake”’that cost your baseball team? 

Don’t play that holier than thou shit here boy. Errrbody who knows lowends knows what y’all are about. 

Playing kids more innings compared to open bidding for players that don’t live in your school district and then said it was an innocent mistake that’s a laugher

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Cheating is cheating. Lowends and valdosta have never won without cheating. Your murderville shathole County is the epicenter of cheating in hsfb. 

Own it. Like Marietta owned the bi-queens.

Mental Health Break Please, lol. Murderville?? 

5 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Mental Health Break Please, lol. Murderville?? 

I remember a certain know nothing who is a bi-queens fan popping off about killings in Cobb county. A quick check of GBI stats said, in fact, that lowends County had a significantly higher murder rate than Cobb. 

You remember too. That’s when you switched to something else like everything else you attempt to be smart about.By the way, how are the homegrowns and their fearless OOS leader coming along? 😂 

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I remember a certain know nothing who is a bi-queens fan popping off about killings in Cobb county. A quick check of GBI stats said, in fact, that lowends County had a significantly higher murder rate than Cobb. 

You remember too. That’s when you switched to something else like everything else you attempt to be smart about.By the way, how are the homegrowns and their fearless OOS leader coming along? 😂 

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Please take the time to carefully count. You may take your shoes off to assist in this matter if you think it is necessary!

How old were you when lowends last win a title? 

The device your posting from has a calculator function. I’ll walk you through it, as I’m sure you need assistance. 

Ahhhhh.......2007.......Baby Sweets turned one around the time you last won a title. Now he’s a teenager. But hey, at least it’s not the puppies who last won a title when Carter was in office. 

Seriously irrelevant.......

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

The device your posting from has a calculator function. I’ll walk you through it, as I’m sure you need assistance. 

Ahhhhh.......2007.......Baby Sweets turned one around the time you last won a title. Now he’s a teenager. But hey, at least it’s not the puppies who last won a title when Carter was in office. 

They look good don’t they. Go ahead you can say it. If you ever grow a pair and come this way I’ll be glad to speak with the coach to see if you can take a closer gander! Until the Dream On as Aerosmith would say. Lol

50 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

They look good don’t they. Go ahead you can say it. If you ever grow a pair and come this way I’ll be glad to speak with the coach to see if you can take a closer gander! Until the Dream On as Aerosmith would say. Lol

Yes. It’s neat. Congrats.

Yale has a shit ton of rings from a time nobody give a damn about as well! Pretty cool. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

They beat us in 2007. Dang it. Greg Reid was a beast for Lowndes at the time. He was a high-school version of Jabrill Peppers.