Can Jake Garcia play for Valdosta in the fall and LaHabra in the spring?

HooverOutlaw

18 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Sure, why not... the commute would be the same. 

bgw

I was told that USC has the Gulfstream fueled and ready to go.  They don't want the Garcia kid spending any more time in Georgia than he has to.  Shoot...Valdosta will more than likely list him as a migrant.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I was told that USC has the Gulfstream fueled and ready to go.  They don't want the Garcia kid spending any more time in Georgia than he has to.  Shoot...Valdosta will more than likely list him as a migrant.

Rufus>>

His last name IS Garcia!

I’d bet it all he already been called derogatory names and he hasn’t stepped foot in town yet! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

His last name IS Garcia!

I’d bet it all he already been called derogatory names and he hasn’t stepped foot in town yet! 

I heard when he landed in Atlanta the Valdosta football limo driver was standing with a sign all it said was VALDOSTA STARTING QB.  Problem is there was 8 guys looking for the Grayson driver.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

His last name IS Garcia!

You're misinformed.  He's already taken a tour of the stadium and museum.  He's also seen his room at the new Propst complex in Azalea City.

Rufus>>

On 8/5/2020 at 9:22 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

He could win 2 state titles in the same year.  Once he gets to Georgia and sees all those southern girls he will forget about California and decommit and end up at Alabama.  

Talk about culture shock. 

Facts, nothing better than an old fashion southern Gummy,best blow jobs are where the worst dental is

B2B2BF38-011C-4C93-81A4-592E57AEFB60.gif

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hoss....Rush don't slum.....

Rufus>>

Why would he? He’s got benefactors willing to tote the note and apparently bills he doesn’t pay. The American way! 

I wonder how many cc folks will be jocking your former coach if valdosta puts an ass whoopin’ on cc? There are many who obviously want that to happen, oddly. Probably the same people who say it’s all about the kids. 

28 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Why would he? He’s got benefactors willing to tote the note and apparently bills he doesn’t pay. The American way! 

I wonder how many cc folks will be jocking your former coach if valdosta puts an ass whoopin’ on cc? There are many who obviously want that to happen, oddly. Probably the same people who say it’s all about the kids. 

There's always gonna be people who will pull against Rush.  And there will be people who pull for him.  It simply is what it is.  I have stated since even before the Old GAVSV days....I'm a Packer fan.  I'll always be a Packer fan.  I support the Packer program.  Justin Rogers is my coach...and will be my coach till it comes time to switch...if it ever does.

I have no problem with Rush having his benefactors.  It's their choice.  And frankly...practically everyone of those benefactors can afford it.  It ain't like he's taking money from the poor.  This probably won't be Colquitt's year.  We're small.  We're inexperienced.  And we had "transfers out" instead of "transfers in".  But in the words of the GREAT Ace Little...."We just gonna line up with them we got and see what happens..cause we ain't gonna forfeit".

Rufus>>

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

There's always gonna be people who will pull against Rush.  And there will be people who pull for him.  It simply is what it is.  I have stated since even before the Old GAVSV days....I'm a Packer fan.  I'll always be a Packer fan.  I support the Packer program.  Justin Rogers is my coach...and will be my coach till it comes time to switch...if it ever does.

I have no problem with Rush having his benefactors.  It's their choice.  And frankly...practically everyone of those benefactors can afford it.  It ain't like he's taking money from the poor.  This probably won't be Colquitt's year.  We're small.  We're inexperienced.  And we had "transfers out" instead of "transfers in".  But in the words of the GREAT Ace Little...."We just gonna line up with them we got and see what happens..cause we ain't gonna forfeit".

Rufus>>

Glad to see you toeing the company line. You are a packer. Many of your brethren are a little more fair weather, but You already know that. 

As far as your sixth grade sized varsity football team goes, lining up against Marietta may look like a middle school game with the lack of size on both teams. 

Marietta has always been small. Apparently the people in the area only get “good sized” when we reach adulthood.

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Glad to see you toeing the company line. You are a packer. Many of your brethren are a little more fair weather, but You already know that. 

As far as your sixth grade sized varsity football team goes, lining up against Marietta may look like a middle school game with the lack of size on both teams. 

Marietta has always been small. Apparently the people in the area only get “good sized” when we reach adulthood.

I wouldn't call it the company line...at least not for me.  The Packer Hawg has meaning to most of us from back in the day.  And...if I'm truthful...there's a lot of youngsters who feel the same thing about our program.  Now...yes sir...we have our fair share of fair weather fans.  If Colquitt wins...they've always been with you...but if you lose...they can't remember ever watching a game.  If I can paraphrase the words on the Packer plaque right where our guys enter Tom White Field in Mack Tharpe Stadium.....

When you play tonight...you're playing for all the Packers who came before you...for the Packers with you now...and for the Packers yet to come.  PLAY HARD MEN.

Like I say...it means something.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I wouldn't call it the company line...at least not for me.  The Packer Hawg has meaning to most of us from back in the day.  And...if I'm truthful...there's a lot of youngsters who feel the same thing about our program.  Now...yes sir...we have our fair share of fair weather fans.  If Colquitt wins...they've always been with you...but if you lose...they can't remember ever watching a game.  If I can paraphrase the words on the Packer plaque right where our guys enter Tom White Field in Mack Tharpe Stadium.....

When you play tonight...you're playing for all the Packers who came before you...for the Packers with you now...and for the Packers yet to come.  PLAY HARD MEN.

Rufus>>

I can dig it. 

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

We have always had a nice core of people that are, to steal this year's catch phrase, #ALL1N. Thick and thin, rain or shine. 

Just now, MTP28 said:

Well you may be right. Certainly have the insight on that type of thing right?

Amen. Being of Mexican descent I’ve dealt with many sorry ass racists sissies like you. 

How's that alabammie daddy taking care of the fake homegrown program? 

Fake bitch. Enjoy your red ribbon! 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Amen. Being of Mexican descent I’ve dealt with many sorry ass racists sissies like you. 

How's that alabammie daddy taking care of the fake homegrown program? 

Fake bitch. Enjoy your red ribbon! 

You mad bro? I mean getting chumped by Grayson is pretty bad. Hey guy come on down to South Georgia guy. Don’t get so wound buddy. Lol

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Mad? We are the champs? Lol at you riding graysons nuts because you couldn’t beat us. 

Gotta suck to know you bitches a sinking back into infamy and will not be heard from again for at least another 50 years just like those pussyfoot tigers.

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

You mad bro? I mean getting chumped by Grayson is pretty bad. Hey guy come on down to South Georgia guy. Don’t get so wound buddy. Lol

I never heard a mexican person say that they are of mexican decent. Seems like larry tries to distance himself from his own people like those who claim they are mexican american. This isn't the right side of the board to talk about this though. Also im sure nobody has called Garcia anything for 1 nobody would think of him being Hispanic without knowing his name and just like everywhere else racist stay hidden. I guarantee nobody on the football team cares what ethnicity he is.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I never heard a mexican person say that they are of mexican decent. Seems like larry tries to distance himself from his own people like those who claim they are mexican american. This isn't the right side of the board to talk about this though. Also im sure nobody has called Garcia anything for 1 nobody would think of him being Hispanic without knowing his name and just like everywhere else racist stay hidden. I guarantee nobody on the football team cares what ethnicity he is.

As long as he can beat Colquitt or Lowndes, no complaints!

• Like 1