HawgGoneIt...

Rufus69

3 hours ago, Fred said:

Rings implies every member of the Marietta team having a ring, hence the plural "rings."  Following your lack of logic, I guess Lowndes has 5 rings that they share in some manner.

Your inability to write clearly, comprehend others' writings in basic English, and think critically is astounding in someone of your age.

Your inability to follow history and the number of won state championships by two teams in particular yet again provides insight as to how you recreate your narrative to fit that little closed mind you have. So again 5 State Championships is more than two State Championships. So it would stand to reason that Lowndes has more State Championships than both Grayson or Marietta combined thus meaning more rings. There dipshit got it now. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Fred said:

Rings implies every member of the Marietta team having a ring, hence the plural "rings."  Following your lack of logic, I guess Lowndes has 5 rings that they share in some manner.

Your inability to write clearly, comprehend others' writings in basic English, and think critically is astounding in someone of your age.

Notice that the only poster that ever seems to like MTP posts is that loser Ga96

I wonder if both posters are one in the same, both are insecure children whenever they don't get their way

"Oh they don't think Lowndes is a powerhouse like St Thomas Aquinas" wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh

It's pathetic really

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Your inability to follow history and the number of won state championships by two teams in particular yet again provides insight as to how you recreate your narrative to fit that little closed mind you have. So again 5 State Championships is more than two State Championships. So it would stand to reason that Lowndes has more State Championships than both Grayson or Marietta combined thus meaning more rings. There dipshit got it now. 

Dude, remember what I said about critical thinking?  *I* wrote rings.  Therefore *I* know what I meant.  Your inability to converse with adults does not bestow on you the right to change what *I* wrote and what *I* meant.  Change the subject all you want.  It just proves you can't follow a discussion and understand it so you must try to twist and bend it to your liking and feeble understanding.

• Like 1