HawgGoneIt...

Rufus69

9 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Kinda Nervous huh you little bitch, bout time for GHSA do get another BJ from you and Marietta. I always vote for South Georgia. Colquitt gonna embarrass you bitches. Click your heels together Dorthy cause the Mighty OZ is coming your way lol

What am I nervous about? Bitch, my teams are champions. Yours, like yourself, are not. 

Speaking of nervous, now that rush has brought in some bigger hitters in you better be shaking in your hi-heels. Back to second fiddle in your one horse town. 

9 hours ago, MTP28 said:

You dumbass your from Louisiana 

Take a second to reread “your” post before calling people dumb. 

“You’re” somebody whose inability to string together more than a few coherent words at a time is sad. 

😂

And I am still not from Louisiana, just went to college there. 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

What am I nervous about? Bitch, my teams are champions. Yours, like yourself, are not. 

Speaking of nervous, now that rush has brought in some bigger hitters in you better be shaking in your hi-heels. Back to second fiddle in your one horse town. 

Look ass monkey we were playing better teams from Valdosta when you were blowing LSU players for bus money home. First one against #1 team with a future college NC QB Belue ever hear if him. Rush will never be the coach that both Baze and Hyder were.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Look ass monkey we were playing better teams from Valdosta when you were blowing LSU players for bus money home. First one against #1 team with a future college NC QB Belue ever hear if him. Rush will never be the coach that both Baze and Hyder were.

😂 

All I know is y’all were a top ten nationally undefeated team who couldn’t get to double digits in the title game. Not only that, you’d have been blanked if it weren’t for Marietta miscues. 

How many times have the bi-queens beaten Marietta in your vaunted history? I’ll hang up and listen. 

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

This is turning out to be a great rivalry!

You thought I was talking about The Game or The Iron Bowl? Nah, I'm talking about @Sweetlarry vs. @MTP28. Let's call it...the Salt Bowl.

It’s nothing. I have no beef with Dude. He, like a few here and on the vent, have become obsessed with Marietta after we won state. He eats, drinks and sleeps Marietta. 

What’s worse is he embarrasses himself trying to appear intelligent when it’s obvious stringing together a coherent sentence is a 50/50 proposition with him. 

If he’d get off Marietta’s sac there’d be nothing. He’s just a bitter liar who wants errrbody to think lowends does things “the right way” with their “homegrown” program that a dude from another state runs.

I don’t get it. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s nothing. I have no beef with Dude. He, like a few here and on the vent, have become obsessed with Marietta after we won state. He eats, drinks and sleeps Marietta. 

What’s worse is he embarrasses himself trying to appear intelligent when it’s obvious stringing together a coherent sentence is a 50/50 proposition with him. 

If he’d get off Marietta’s sac there’d be nothing. He’s just a bitter liar who wants errrbody to think lowends does things “the right way” with their “homegrown” program that a dude from another state runs.

I don’t get it. 

Oh yeah you get it. Lowndes don’t worry about that little rag tag team y’all got

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don’t get it. 

The dude is an embarrassment even to the Lowndes own fanbase, him and Ga96 are clueless clowns who know nothing but are so desperate for attention that they post here while being completely out of their element

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

The dude is an embarrassment even to the Lowndes own fanbase, him and Ga96 are clueless clowns who know nothing but are so desperate for attention that they post here while being completely out of their element

Fan Base, Ha Ha that’s rich. Your in second place on the dumbass list after your girl sweetness. So what’s y’all schedule look like? Let me tell you SHIT

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Ask him what the bi-queens record gets Marietta is. You’ll love this.

• Haha 1

Just now, MTP28 said:

Fan Base, Ha Ha that’s rich. Your in second place on the dumbass list after your girl sweetness. So what’s y’all schedule look like? Let me tell you SHIT

About your record vs Marietta. Well? We’re waiting. 

I get the sneaking suspicion it’ll be like the OOS coach leading the homegrowns. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Ask him what the bi-queens record gets Marietta is. You’ll love this.

The bitch is too insecure to answer, he does nothing but try to bring up my team or city because it's all he can do

Him and Ga96 are the same type of moron, they have no argument so they make a point to try and attack me personally instead but I don't give a damn what they think so they are wasting energy and looking foolish

35 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Did someone say something? Oh wait nope, just a nobody looking for attention who has no argument

But that's what I should come to expect from someone who was raised with rodents

Rodents, you a crazy bitch Mr. Pod. What is there in Lake City? Bullshit that’s what? Nothing. Big day for you is riding up to Ext 5 and looking at the travel trailers. Those are a big upgrade for you North Florida folks lol. Trouble is you North Florida folks ain’t got no money and let me stop you there, them free Disney and Wild Adventures Tickets ain’t shit.

43 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

About your record vs Marietta. Well? We’re waiting. 

I get the sneaking suspicion it’ll be like the OOS coach leading the homegrowns. 

I don't know why that's such a big deal.  I could ask....what's Marietta's record against Colquitt?

Keep in mind I was at both games....

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't know why that's such a big deal.  I could ask....what's Marietta's record against Colquitt?

Rufus>>

I’ll guess 0-2, since you’ve inserted yourself into it, but don’t know for sure. 

Then again old boy, I’m not the one who has cried like a little girl for almost eight months after losing to cc, nor did I disparage your kids. 

Your former coach that you would take a bullet for, piece of shit and I’ve stated on many occasions why. He does coach football well and gets credit for getting kids into college (I think it’s his job, but.......) so I guess those are redeeming qualities. 

I can appreciate you taking up for your south jawja brethren. It’s hokey, but noble. Hope you take Rosser and I up on our offer for some top shelf 1800 when you come north next month. 

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Now go ahead and answer the question for your boy who gets really quiet when he doesn’t wanna make himself look worse. 

You’re here. Go ahead. 

1 hour ago, Fred said:

And maybe that's why Marietta has the rings and Lowndes doesn't.

Rings imply multiple SC. Pretty sure 5-2 favors Lowndes there Pops. I’d worry about getting your bought team in shape for another try at the Vikings this year and leave the math to others. There now return to your nap. Have a nice day😎

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’ll guess 0-2, since you’ve inserted yourself into it, but don’t know for sure. 

Then again old boy, I’m not the one who has cried like a little girl for almost eight months after losing to cc, nor did I disparage your kids. 

Your former coach that you would take a bullet for, piece of shit and I’ve stated on many occasions why. He does coach football well and gets credit for getting kids into college (I think it’s his job, but.......) so I guess those are redeeming qualities. 

I can appreciate you taking up for your south jawja brethren. It’s hokey, but noble. Hope you take Rosser and I up on our offer for some top shelf 1800 when you come north next month. 

Nice offer there Rufus. I’d watch em though you know Sweetness May switch the glass at the last moment given his “gift” of illusion presenting legitimate tequila/ Teams

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Nice offer there Rufus. I’d watch em though you know Sweetness May switch the glass at the last moment given his “gift” of illusion presenting legitimate tequila/ Teams

I‘ve done a lot of things I’m not necessarily proud of, but as somebody whose Grandparents came here to America for a better life from Mexico, I’d never switch a mans Tequila! 

Now iff’n it were vodka I may switch it for some white lightnin’, but only because I was trying to help the consumer of said drink out! 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I‘ve done a lot of things I’m not necessarily proud of, but as somebody whose Grandparents came here to America for a better life from Mexico, I’d never switch a mans Tequila! 

Now iff’n it were vodka I may switch it for some white lightnin’, but only because I was trying to help the consumer of said drink out! 

There is Hope! It’s a start 

12 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Rings imply multiple SC. Pretty sure 5-2 favors Lowndes there Pops. I’d worry about getting your bought team in shape for another try at the Vikings this year and leave the math to others. There now return to your nap. Have a nice day😎

Rings implies every member of the Marietta team having a ring, hence the plural "rings."  Following your lack of logic, I guess Lowndes has 5 rings that they share in some manner.

Your inability to write clearly, comprehend others' writings in basic English, and think critically is astounding in someone of your age.

• Haha 4