Comey and his story

Bormio

Networks are wetting themselves.  But Comey has some serious issues.  One, his handling of affair Clinton.  Two, he said nothing at the time Trump supposedly pressured him.  And three, he appears too eager now - too much like he is motivated by revenge and personal animus.  Been leaking like a sieve to the press.  Press is dying for him to do what they all want.  My prediction is a big splash Thursday and within a week a sense that he failed.  We shall see.

I agree the guy has some issues, especially the politicizing of the Clinton investigation.

As far as saying anything at the time of his conversation with Trump, unless Trump gave him a directive, he didn't necessarily have a reason to say anything. Could be that he filed the conversation into the "something to add to the investigation" category as per when it became relevant or pertinent, which it probably did in his mind after his dismissal. 

Testimony of the president actually even asking him in an off the cuff manner is damaging when it comes from a man of Comey's stature under oath. Can't really see the guy perjuring himself and risking jail honestly. He knows what could happen in that scenario for sure, so we can expect him to shoot straight imo. 

Especially considering that the president has mentioned the possibility of holding tapes of the conversations as well. 

What's going to happen, is we are going to get a glimpse of how cleanly or dirty the president is handling business, which will either become another brick in the impeachment wall or a vindication of the president depending on the testimony. 

• Like 1

Which wall do you think? 

I know to you it's an invisible unicorn type thing, but, more people are now supporting impeachment than actually approve of the job he is doing. 

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-support-odds-removal-approval-rating-white-house-620913

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/special-counsels-russia-probe-includes-criminal-investigation-involving-paul-manafort/

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Networks are wetting themselves.  But Comey has some serious issues.  One, his handling of affair Clinton.  Two, he said nothing at the time Trump supposedly pressured him.  And three, he appears too eager now - too much like he is motivated by revenge and personal animus.  Been leaking like a sieve to the press.  Press is dying for him to do what they all want.  My prediction is a big splash Thursday and within a week a sense that he failed.  We shall see.

I think you are as scared as King Orange.....relax, dude.

Comey, is a small part of the equation.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Which wall do you think? 

I know to you it's an invisible unicorn type thing, but, more people are now supporting impeachment than actually approve of the job he is doing. 

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-support-odds-removal-approval-rating-white-house-620913

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/special-counsels-russia-probe-includes-criminal-investigation-involving-paul-manafort/

So, investigative air bricks.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Air... unicorn... same result.

Nah, not really. Air is just always there and there's nothing really magical about it unless you are sucking it from the smoke stack of a coal burning electric generator. 

A a brick unicorn wall though... once it's built, oh my! 

Image result for dangerous unicorns gif

It will shit all over the Trump presidency for sure. 

:P

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, not really. Air is just always there and there's nothing really magical about it unless you are sucking it from the smoke stack of a coal burning electric generator. 

A a brick unicorn wall though... once it's built, oh my! 

Image result for dangerous unicorns gif

It will shit all over the Trump presidency for sure. 

:P

You've entertained DBP.

You're ready for the big time, brah.