2015 Clemson vs 2017 UCF

ChimpGrip

3 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Players on defense were dropping like flies throughout the game... totaled to something like 10 total starters. More by injury than choice by the end of the game. One of the OL had go out there and play DL.

Interesting

I wonder how common it is to see a spike of injuries in bowl games considering some teams may not play a full month between that game and their previous game

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

And this shows how little you know about football you incompetent quack 

Clemson is built on paper to rival Alabama, they would blast most SEC teams with ease and if you think otherwise then I see why you don't belong here

Clemson has basically a bye in the ACC title game. The SEC title game has been several times a top five match up and some are even 1 vs 2. Plus if you play Georgia it's almost like home game for the dawgs.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Clemson has basically a bye in the ACC title game. The SEC title game has been several times a top five match up and some are even 1 vs 2. Plus if you play Georgia it's almost like home game for the dawgs.

That has nothing to do with Clemson ability to be able to hang with SEC teams

Miami used to play in the big East but does that mean they couldn't have won in the SEC when they were winning national Championships? 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That has nothing to do with Clemson ability to be able to hang with SEC teams

Miami used to play in the big East but does that mean they couldn't have won in the SEC when they were winning national Championships? 

Some years miami could some years they could not.   

Miami has played the SEC champ 4 times in bowl games and is 2-2. 

In these season 

1985 Tennessee 35-7

1990 miami beat Alabama 33-25 to win NC

1992 Alabama beat Miami 34-13 to win NC

2000 Miami beat Florida 37-20

I do think Miami played better out of conference teams than Clemson they played a great FSU teams every year Michigan and Notre Dame. 

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

In these season 

1985 Tennessee 35-7

I do think Miami played better out of conference teams than Clemson they played a great FSU teams every year Michigan and Notre Dame. 

Exactly he not old enough to remember. Miami was using its out of conference games to punish top teams and put the nation on alert. They beat Notre Dame so bad they stopped playing.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

In these season 

1985 Tennessee 35-7

Exactly he not old enough to remember. Miami was using its out of conference games to punish top teams and put the nation on alert. They beat Notre Dame so bad they stopped playing.

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I was the one who referenced Miami in the first place you fucking moron 

Just because I wasn't alive when they were winning National titles in the 80s doesn't mean it's impossible to research the teams and find old games to watch 

You could be a fucking senior citizen but it don't make you a expert, as evidenced by how clueless you are on anything sports related