The Death of Herman Cain

DarterBlue

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I don't have a huge amount of money but I am comfortable and am at peace with myself. I have done many wrongs during my lifetime, but have tried to atone where possible. 

I can go to my grave at peace knowing that I at least tried to be a decent human being. To me, that is way more important than billions of dollars.

I fancy myself a competent trader. I have tried to share that knowledge with the board though I have many detractors on it. I don't begrudge any of my enemies who may make money as a result of it. 

Like i said I work to be poor but thats the best I can do. 

I've accepted this kinda lifestyle for years 

Just now, The Guru said:

I love concha when he's panicked and at a loss for words without his talking points.

Andy, you may not realize it but you're being even more bizarre than usual this morning.

What "talking points" are required because a dumbass (that's you) does a drive-by about me calling out someone I have on ignore?

LMAO

Andy is just DESPERATE for a conflict this morning.  🤣

Help me, Andy, what am I "panicked" about?

That a dumbass racist who I have put on ignore said something stupid? 😂  😂

Try harder, Andy. 🤡

5 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Quit being silly.

He was fine, went to a Trump rally looking quite normal - traveled to a couple other locations over the next couple of days and got the virus.

Over the next few weeks his condition deteriorated because of the virus while in the hospital. It's not like the cancer he used to have just flared up like an allergy and killed him.

He flaunted not wearing a mask or distancing, or avoiding large groups.

Had he stayed home and worn a mask in brief public outings (going to a store, not a bust of a rally), he'd be fine and as he was before contracting the virus.

This was death by being stubborn and foolish. That's why his death is so glaring.

For the third time, I'm clearly not disputing any of that. 🤷‍♂️

How is this death more glaring than the thousands of others in the US who die from being stubborn and foolish?

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

We know.

You never dispute anything but somehow always manage to create several posts that both try to dispute something indisputable and also say nothing at the same time.

Quite a feat.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

That's one of the reasons you are unhappy. You don't care for anyone. It is not possible to be happy and not care for others. Believe it or not, though I abhor many of your core beliefs, I care about you. You are the same age as one of my sons and could have been a classmate if I had stayed in the New York area. 

I always care about young people because they should be our future. 

Makes sense now he is a kid regurgitating racist bigotry that he was taught. 

Just now, Ga96 said:

Like my dad use to say God gives you common sense.

My former boss and mentor used to say: "Common sense is the most uncommon thing among mankind." He also liked saying, "The Lord God must have loved the common person; that's why he made so many of them." This board proves that point in spades!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How is this death more glaring than the thousands of others in the US who die from being stubborn and foolish?

Andy's sycophants are all worked up because Andy is all worked up.

He is desperate for a conflict but for the life of me I can't see where you or I have tried to deflect from or make excuses for Mr. Cain's demise.

I wear masks all the time when I go out. That'll probably make Andy shit himself.

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

We know.

You never dispute anything but somehow always manage to create several posts that both try to dispute something indisputable and also say nothing at the same time.

Quite a feat.

Well, now you're just making shit up again....just like you always do when you paint yourself into a corner. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Because he's an associate of The President. The President puts his opinion on a pedestal, especially when speaking about black people. Trump puts Cain's opinions out there, which makes them influential and valued.

People look up to him, value his opinion, and many were influenced by his words and actions.

That's why.

- If you want to debate the hubris of anyone that does something because Herman Cain does it too, that's a separate discussion.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

concha going to the well to save face in a thread that has nothing to do with anything other than an idiot dying of a virus that he didn't take seriously.

😄

Says the guy who converses with the dumbass racist to the guy who ignores the dumbass racist.

You're just bizarre, Andy.

You're ability to manufacture fantastical imaginary victories for yourself is pure comedy gold. LMAO

14 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Did your kid's hands ever heal up after you held them under the scalding water, Mr. Explainer? 😂

Everyone is healthy/happy (praise the Lord) at my house...we go the extra mile to be safe. We also wear lots of plastic gloves too.

Herman didn't!

Thanks. That's all we really needed. The window dressing was a nice touch though. ✌️

If you're cynical about everything, sure call it window-dressing.

Of course his relationship with Trump is what makes this so problematic.

He pledged loyalty to Trump instead of his own health, safety, and common sense.

And his actions of acting like it's no big deal (as Trump was doing up until a week ago) very likely influenced a lot of people to care as little as he did about very simple procedures to mitigate sickness.

Being a dick caused his own death and may (that's certainly anecdotal for you) have caused many others to spread the virus around the country because he (Trump or Cain) said and acted like there's no problem at all.

• Like 2

Just now, DownSouth said:

If you're cynical about everything, sure call it window-dressing.

Of course his relationship with Trump is what makes this so problematic.

He pledged loyalty to Trump instead of his own health, safety, and common sense.

And his actions of acting like it's no big deal (as Trump was doing up until a week ago) very likely influenced a lot of people to care as little as he did about very simple procedures to mitigate sickness.

Being a dick caused his own death and may (that's certainly anecdotal for you) have caused many others to spread the virus around the country because he (Trump or Cain) said and acted like there's no problem at all.

Dude....check yourself...

Love how you agree with some posts...

Then go all hypocrite....

talk about some politically slanted asshole.,

image.png.2640a48416765335b2a739d81fa38bfd.png

PS...but hey...you found the luxurious comfort of Guru turd tossing ...👍

BTW: you don't look good with shit on your face like he does...

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Troll said:

Nice point, I'm exiting right....

bgw

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Troll said:

That quote you used is from ngdawg, why is it in a post directed at me?

Is this another part of your coded drivel and I'm missing something?