The Death of Herman Cain

DarterBlue

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Of course not. They are all in and don't give a shit about the nation's health anymore than DJT does!

Your supposed to care about you. Don't worry about the nation. Worry about you

This is the discussion me and a group of people I know are having tonight 

The last thing I want the government involved in is my health 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Your supposed to care about you. Don't worry about the nation. Worry about you

This is the discussion me and a group of people I know are having tonight 

The last thing I want the government involved in is my health 

That's one of the reasons you are unhappy. You don't care for anyone. It is not possible to be happy and not care for others. Believe it or not, though I abhor many of your core beliefs, I care about you. You are the same age as one of my sons and could have been a classmate if I had stayed in the New York area. 

I always care about young people because they should be our future. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..he was fine a couple weeks ago......what part of the whole Covid-19 virus are you missing?....

"However, because Cain previously beat liver cancer, he was considered at high-risk for complications related to COVID-19."

Just saying.

Weird that he was "fine a couple weeks ago," but had been in the hospital for almost a month lol. 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

That's one of the reasons you are unhappy. You don't care for anyone. It is not possible to be happy and not care for others. Believe it or not, though I abhor many of your core beliefs, I care about you. You are the same age as one of my sons and could have been a classmate if I had stayed in the New York area. 

I always care about young people because they should be our future. 

We are fine. I used to have a huge heart. Cared for many. Donated money to charities. Did anything I could for people. 

Learned the world is a cold cruel place and the more I cared the more miserable I was at the end of the day.

So to go through life really not giving a shit is a lot easier

Good people really do finish last. The good die young and pricks live forever. 

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Weird that he was "fine a couple weeks ago," but had been in the hospital for almost a month lol. 

OK, he was fine on July 2nd.....just for you.

"Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain has died weeks after he was diagnosed with COVID-19"

Cain died at an Atlanta-area hospital where he had been critically ill for several weeks, according to Newsmax. Company officials said he had recently joined Newsmax TV and had planned to launch a new weekly show prior to his death.

31 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Herman Cain was an idiot and so is every person who tries to square this circle.

The man died needlessly because of his stupidity and ideological dogmatism.

No one is arguing any of that, boob. 🤷‍♂️

All that can be true, and it can still be funny watching you morons humping an anecdotal case, just because of who the person is. 

Hope this helps. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We are fine. I used to have a huge heart. Cared for many. Donated money to charities. Did anything I could for people. 

Learned the world is a cold cruel place and the more I cared the more miserable I was at the end of the day.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I don't think I am a prick and I am still alive at 65. I could easily have died young as I spent the second half of my childhood in a Kingston Ghetto. I chose not to embark on a life of crime because I saw it led to senseless death, and because I have a conscience. 

Concluding that the good finish last is wrong both on its face and in reality. 

Andy is typing words that he thinks are meaningful and impressive.

More than a little stupid of him to expect that I should have something to say about a guy I felt the need to put on ignore due to his stupidity and racism.

Andy, however, apparently thinks nitwit is still worth listening to  But I should be "calling out" a clown I already have on ignore? 👍

This is why Andy is such a tiresome boob and is relegated to low-level government jobs that he apparently can't even hold on to.

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I don't think I am a prick and I am still alive at 65. I could easily have died young as I spend the second half of my childhood in a Kingston Ghetto. I chose not to embark on a life of crime because I saw it led to senseless death, and because I have a conscience. 

Concluding that the good finish last is wrong both on its face and in reality. 

I've had enough experiences to know the good die young.

You wanna get ahead be a prick. Some of the nastiest people have a huge amount of wealth. Just look at what it said about trump. 

Or what is said about bezos or any other billionaire these people did not become rich by being nice and playing nice 

I become unhappy when I truly face reality and know I have failed in the system of america but i have intention of destroying anything to change our system. Our system was set up by men a lot smarter than me and they should be absolutely celebrated. 

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

All that can be true, and it can still be funny watching you morons humping an anecdotal case, just because of who the person is. 

Hope this helps. 

How is Herman Cain's actual death from COVID-19 anecdotal?

zulu1128 never admits anything.

Like I said, he'll claim that he has never heard of Donald Trump when this is all over.

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Hope this helps. 

Quit being silly.

He was fine, went to a Trump rally looking quite normal - traveled to a couple other locations over the next couple of days and got the virus.

Over the next few weeks his condition deteriorated because of the virus while in the hospital. It's not like the cancer he used to have just flared up like an allergy and killed him.

He flaunted not wearing a mask or distancing, or avoiding large groups.

Had he stayed home and worn a mask in brief public outings (going to a store, not a bust of a rally), he'd be fine and as he was before contracting the virus.

This was death by being stubborn and foolish. That's why his death is so glaring.

• Like 2

Just now, concha said:

Anecdote:

interesting story about a real incident or person

How is this NOT anecdotal?

This would be interesting if that was actually the definition of anecdotal (or even what zulu1128 was trying to say)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anecdotal

Anecdotal: based on or consisting of reports or observations of usually unscientific observers

🤡

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I've had enough experiences to know the good die young.

You wanna get ahead be a prick. Some of the nastiest people have a huge amount of wealth. Just look at what it said about trump. 

Or what is said about bezos or any other billionaire these people did not become rich by being nice and playing nice 

I become unhappy when I truly face reality and know I have failed in the system of america but i have intention of destroying anything to change our system. Our system was set up by men a lot smarter than me and they should be absolutely celebrated. 

I don't have a huge amount of money but I am comfortable and am at peace with myself. I have done many wrongs during my lifetime, but have tried to atone where possible. 

I can go to my grave at peace knowing that I at least tried to be a decent human being. To me, that is way more important than billions of dollars.

I fancy myself a competent trader. I have tried to share that knowledge with the board though I have many detractors on it. I don't begrudge any of my enemies who may make money as a result of it. 

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Hope this helps. 

What helps is me explaining Covid-19 to you and you finally getting it.

#bombshell