Country of 95 million has 0 covid deaths

Ga96

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

It is. But I couldn't sit there and watch triple option football its horrible 

That's the one thing I dread. Tech's marching band is pretty good, so that'll be fun. But the football being played? Hard no. Tough to root for a team that lost to The Citadel.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I remember that. And then they got demolished. That tie at halftime meant absolutely nothing.

I know but it showed playing different offenses is good for ur team. Alabama showed to struggle with triple option for a half against an inferior team. 

Now if they were playing GT maybe they stay in the game the whole time and possibly pull it off 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I know but it showed playing different offenses is good for ur team. Alabama showed to struggle with triple option for a half against an inferior team. 

Now if they were playing GT maybe they stay in the game the whole time and possibly pull it off 

It's still shameful losing to an unheard-of team. Those were the days...when GT beat Florida State on a blocked field goal.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

It's still shameful losing to an unheard-of team. Those were the days...when GT beat Florida State on a blocked field goal.

Tenn just lost to georgia state 

I think the biggest upset in college football history was an underdog of like 45 pt won the game 

Yep i was right

Howard a 41 point under with cam Newton brother at quarterback beat UNLV

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Tenn just lost to georgia state 

I think the biggest upset in college football history was an underdog of like 45 pt won the game 

I think that was Howard vs. someone. The most notable one is Stanford going to (1) USC and knocking off the Trojans. Stanford was helped on a crucial fourth down with a catch by WR Richard Sherman. Harbaugh was the coach of Stanford and Pete Carroll the coach of USC.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I think that was Howard vs. someone. The most notable one is Stanford going to (1) USC and knocking off the Trojans. Stanford was helped on a crucial fourth down with a catch by WR Richard Sherman. Harbaugh was the coach of Stanford and Pete Carroll the coach of USC.

Howard vs UNLV 41 point underdog 

App state over Michigan 

• Like 1