MSNBC Anchor Gets Owned Like Nobody's Business

Blueliner

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. Go back and read what I said....slowly. I'm pretty sure that I didn't say "go back to Mexico". And if you want to discuss additionally about why I said what I said, I'm good with that. 

Now, you wanna discuss civilly? Ok, just let me know when that Ativan kicks in Blue, because you’re swinging pretty hard on the emotion spectrum. 

Ok, I’m not gonna bother, just gonna let it go. 

Peace.

bgw

19 hours ago, concha said:

It's unfortunate that in some of these communities if you endeavor to do things like speak standard English and do well in school, you told you are "acting white". Yet being able to speak proper English and knowing how to read and write at a certain level are essential if you want to prosper.

I can attest to that. We actually had a football player try two years in a row, to transfer to Servite from L.B. Poly. He said he was being harassed for that exact reason. We urged him to try to work it out at Poly the first year, but when he came back the next year, with the same reason, we accepted him into Servite.

• Like 1