Still hoping all those pricks from USA

Sweetlarry

Just now, Cossacks said:

You have averaged 45 posts a day in the 43 days you have been here. Holy shit!!! 😂😂😂. Nice try.

23E11A71-894F-463D-BCF4-67C568E99E37.png

I can get to 45 posts in under a hour if I go thread to thread too LMAO

If I'm on for less than a hour a day would that make me addicted to electronics though?

• Thanks 1

A lot of us have been posting on the various forums for the better part of 20 years.

MAKE NO MISTAKE.

The USA Academy/gardenball scam/scandal is the biggest thing to ever rock the high school football world...or very close to it.

The evidence of gardenball's direct involvement/promotion is damning and alarming....or it should be. 

Sadly, a lot of people just don't care because they are SO enamored with a couple high schools that are 500 miles apart playing a football game and trying to prove what state is better.

it's very much like politics of today. ....."I don't care how guilty you are as long as I get to tote my gun" sorta thing.

High School football has become a monster and is sure not what it used to be, believe that.

• Like 3

Can I ask ,

I’m not taking sides, but if GSB really thought usaa wasn’t going to have a team u think he would risk his relationship with bif and coach Hansen  by setting up games with SFA and Peters, cause granted this covid shit didn’t happen, it’s not just USA getting fucked over ,

it’s also fucking over the opposing teams cause now they gotta scramble to find teams

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can I ask ,

I’m not taking sides, but if GSB really thought usaa wasn’t going to have a team u think he would risk his relationship with bif and coach Hansen  by setting up games with SFA and Peters, cause granted this covid shit didn’t happen, it’s not just USA getting fucked over ,

it’s also fucking over the opposing teams cause now they gotta scramble to find teams

Excellent point, but GSB got dug in and didn't cut his/her/it's losses soon enough IMO.

It's called integrity and accountability, if anything this tarnishes whatever equity GSB has built up.

Too much shady shit all around and with this latest debacle.

bgw

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can I ask ,

.....gardenball had direct involvement and is a fraud OR....... HE IS THE DUMBEST SOB to ever post on the internet.

People warned him countless times, myself included....he still ran with the ball down the field.

You pick what you want to believe...it won't change a damn thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Excellent point, but GSB got dug in and didn't cut his/her/it's losses soon enough IMO.

It's called integrity and accountability, if anything this tarnishes whatever equity GSB has built up.

Too much shady shit all around and with this latest debacle.

bgw

I was just putting myself in his shoes cause now he has to contact a whole schedule worth of Head coaches and explain what’s happening,

all that for what , a Battle Tee shirt

What does GSB get out of that, 

I think it was a classic case of 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I was just putting myself in his shoes cause now he has to contact a whole schedule worth of Head coaches and explain what’s happening,

all that for what , a Battle Tee shirt

What does GSB get out of that, 

I think it was a classic case of 

That's part of the game GSB signed up for.

Sometimes you gotta eat a shit sandwich and move on, but now GSB is eating a Wendy's full of shit sandwiches because it got away from him.. and kept the lies going, adding fuel to the fire.

This has been going on what 6 months, now? I know he's Jersey fam, but he's either a pure idiot goofball or no different than the Bama Dusty dude.

bgw

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I will never run from the angry mob of uneducated, unemployed deplorables on here. Bottom line is that after I was informed of their improprieties, I erased USAA from this earth quicker than I created its meteoric rise. And that’s all that matters. The truth will set you free. And Justice will prevail. 

God damn GSB!!! You really are going down the super dumb ass path?

bgw

22 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

This could definitely be it

I think it's the combination of  BOTH and the fact some people (him) have to have their fucking noses in everything....it's 100% ego.

Either way.......gardenball comes out looking a lying moron. That much is fact.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Bottom line is the schedule was the accelerator of the whole thing and he made the schedule and sold it..and if he had anything to do with KWat coming on board be better pray Kwat and Co don't turn on him when the heat comes... just saying

The guy is GUILTY as charged....it's just that freakin simple.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I think it's the combination of  BOTH and the fact some people (him) have to have their fucking noses in everything....it's 100% ego.

Either way.......gardenball comes out looking a lying moron. That much is fact.

It's as if you were staring into the mirror when you said that you ignorant oaf

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I will never run from the angry mob of uneducated, unemployed deplorables on here. Bottom line is that after I was informed of their improprieties, I erased USAA from this earth quicker than I created its meteoric rise. And that’s all that matters. The truth will set you free. And Justice will prevail. 

I told you to get out of my e-face dumbass. Save it for the FBI. 

The bottom line is your a fucking liar at best and a cheating fraudster at worst. 

One more time... Just gtfo of my face. You have no credibility with me. As far as I'm concerned everything you say needs to be scrutinized heavily. In my real life outside of the web I don't generally converse with people that are so dishonest as to have me wonder if anything they ever said was the truth. I'd honestly prefer to not converse with you on here either. 

If you need me from some official site standpoint in my duties here as a moderator, feel free to use the little flag in the corner of the posts or message me directly and I'll deal with you in a formal and business like manner. Although, I assume you can just get your do boy the admin to take care of you as always, as that has been the preference during this entire debacle anyway. I'd honestly prefer you continue that way to be honest. 

Thanks. Consider this direct conversation done. Don't think for a minute that I'm done with the bullshit altogether though. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can I ask ,

At a minimum, it seems clear he was WAY too gullible in believing the lies Dusty was spewing. Many of us were calling bullshit all along on this. And, it seems certain Dusty never actually provided actual facts or evidence that would refute our skepticism. So, at best, GSB was embarrassingly credulous here, to the point of setting up games he couldn't have been certain could be played. Of course, someone like Biff is a shady SOB out for personal glory as well; he's also desperate for any chances to get his mug on TV. They have a hard time getting games, for good reason. So, beggars can't be choosers...

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You did nothing of the kind. All most of us had to go off of was our own common sense, which told us this was a sham. Superficially, we had no actual announcement to go off. We had heard NOTHING from any of the promoters contradicting the immense endorsements they had previously given. So, we just had to assume that what seemed obvious really was reality.

The only part of this that has been mildly surprising is the lack of a bullshit excuse offered from Dusty et al. I figured that, with a built-in excuse like Covid-19, he'd make some bullshit story up. I guess he's saving that for the legal proceedings.

• Like 1