Still hoping all those pricks from USA

Sweetlarry

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I did just that. I notified their athletic outfitter, Battle, who I had introduced them to, I immediately canceled every game and found their opponents reputable replacements, and I notified all the hsfb site owners/operators that I have relationships with. The crisis was managed swiftly and perfectly. Also helped find the 12 seniors new schools to call home. 

So, what, exactly, did you find out? Or, perhaps better stated, what was it you discovered that revealed DD to be a con-artist and thus there was a need to notify all of those parties?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks! I think. You obviously don’t get out much. 

I get out a plenty. There are few folks out there as low down as you have been on this whole thing.

You can squirm and lie all you want. On this subject you are toasted dude. It's all documented. Idk why you keep up the shenanigans. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I doubt you leave the county much. Just making sure everyone knows the truth on this subject. Justice will be served. 

If justice were to be served it'd be your ass to stfu and disappear. You're a liar, so many lies that they can't even all be counted. You have used the site report system more times than anyone else on this site by more than double. You've been caught up in lies and had the site admin rescue you so many times. 

Until then. No justice, no peace. :D

Fucking loon. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If justice were to be served it'd be your ass to stfu and disappear. You're a liar, so many lies that they can't even all be counted. You have used the site report system more times than anyone else on this site by more than double. You've been caught up in lies and had the site admin rescue you so many times. 

Until then. No justice, no peace. :D

Fucking loon. 

WTF is the site report system??? Seriously never have heard of it.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

That'll never happen. The truth shall set you free. My numbers speak for themselves. 161 days won, impeccable standing, 0 warning points. Maybe you can accompany me live on the set of Phil's show the next time I'm in town? You have a lot to learn, my son. 

You probably wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. I'm not sure you're really capable of being an honest and straight forward person. You've had so many opportunities to do so, and, you continue to spin your yarns. 

If you figure the numbers on this site as your success story, I almost feel bad for you. 

I damn sure am not your son. That is likely the most demeaning thing you could say to me. My dad was an honest man with integrity and well respected by all who knew him because of that. I guarantee you'll never be respected for those reasons because you don't possess those qualities. 

Now, get the fuck out of my e-face. xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

WTF is the site report system??? Seriously never have heard of it.

If you'll look at the top of each post on this site, you'll see a little flag that allows members to "report" content for review and action depending on what the reason given for the report was. You know, that snowflake shit when someone has offended you or something. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you'll look at the top of each post on this site, you'll see a little flag that allows members to "report" content for review and action depending on what the reason given for the report was. You know, that snowflake shit when someone has offended you or something. 

Sorry I’m a kid of the 80’s, wouldn’t touch that button. The pussification is incredible. These kids now, that meteor can’t get here fast enough.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I did just that. I notified their athletic outfitter, Battle, who I had introduced them to, I immediately canceled every game and found their opponents reputable replacements, and I notified all the hsfb site owners/operators that I have relationships with. The crisis was managed swiftly and perfectly. Also helped find the 12 seniors new schools to call home. 

When someone tells me how “perfectly” they handled a crisis I smell bullshit.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The Founder just stopped communicating with all of us. Went radio silent on all his vendors, coaches, corporate partners, etc. Stopped paying his bills and employees alike. That’s when I acted. My spidey senses started tingling in late April. 

Your “spidey senses” were only about 4 months behind everyone else.

• Like 3

Sorry I’m a kid of the 80’s, wouldn’t touch that button. The pussification is incredible. These kids now, that meteor can’t get here fast enough.

Come on man. Try it just once. Just to see how it works. Hahaha. It emails me and I get to come and see where the bad man on internet hurt you and clean your wounds for you by sweeping it under the rug. 

xD

• Haha 4

Refreshing to hear, but I’d say the minority.

Actually I'm thinking the opposite, I'm thinking most kids are good at heart and are overshadowed by the minority of idiots who get in the news

You won't see news of a kid working as a volunteer for a non profit or helping out in a childcare center on their free day but the news won't hesitate to spend days talking about the idiot who spits in a gallon of milk while recording it 

The latter gets a story, the former doesn't fit the agenda of the entitled children that the media likes to push 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Actually I'm thinking the opposite, I'm thinking most kids are good at heart and are overshadowed by the minority of idiots who get in the news

You won't see news of a kid working as a volunteer for a non profit or helping out in a childcare center on their free day but the news won't hesitate to spend days talking about the idiot who spits in a gallon of milk while recording it 

The latter gets a story, the former doesn't fit the agenda of the entitled children that the media likes to push 

THANK YOU! I know so many kids who are friends of mine that have started nonprofit organizations in lieu of the coronavirus. None of that gets recognized, but the one kid who screws up gets all the attention.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

THANK YOU! I know so many kids who are friends of mine that have started nonprofit organizations in lieu of the coronavirus. None of that gets recognized, but the one kid who screws up gets all the attention.

That's because it doesn't fit the agenda of the media to show what a difference young people can make in society 

While I don't know anyone personally in high school running a non profit I do know people who have started businesses and I know people who have done Charity work in the community but neither get the attention even locally for doing so 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

That's because it doesn't fit the agenda of the media to show what a difference young people can make in society 

While I don't know anyone personally in high school running a non profit I do know people who have started businesses and I know people who have done Charity work in the community but neither get the attention even locally for doing so 

Everyone wants to portray us as lazy and addicted to electronics, when we're actually the ones trying to help save the planet that previous generations had neglected. Hopefully these efforts get recognized later on.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Everyone wants to portray us as lazy and addicted to electronics, when we're actually the ones trying to help save the planet that previous generations had neglected. Hopefully these efforts get recognized later on.

You have averaged 45 posts a day in the 43 days you have been here. Holy shit!!! 😂😂😂. Nice try.

23E11A71-894F-463D-BCF4-67C568E99E37.png

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Easiest way to shut down the opinions of the youth is to attack their credibility and when you get a few idiots out there into the news and harp on it long enough people start believing it's the majority

Youth is always a threat to the status quo and much of America fears any form of change even if it's for the betterment of the country as a whole 

• Like 2