Still hoping all those pricks from USA

Sweetlarry

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're incorrect. I alerted the moderators on here as soon as I uncovered what was going on so the site knew to keep a low profile during the ongoing investigation. 

Can the moderators confirm this?

If not it’s just more BS.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Can the moderators confirm this?

If not it’s just more BS.

My ability to confirm is limited to a DM from June 4th. 

Ironically that was a day after a strange interaction from a new profile as follows...

Screenshot_20200729-194551_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4e2acff9d325f42cdd739a2f4748f8cd.jpg

Screenshot_20200729-194611_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2557f13d1d59c8a1cc2dfeb0b6fdff25.jpg

Screenshot_20200729-194625_Chrome.thumb.jpg.71f372d6e555cea38772f074e3fff605.jpg

Sleeping dogs were left to lie. Until I figured out they weren't sleeping... just lying...again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yup! No one in the world knew at that point what was going on. Sad. Justice will be served. 

Justice for what? USA Academy's lack of preparation and inadequacy led to its downfall. There is no justice left to be served.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not even close. You need to catch-up. Coaches were never paid. Donors/boosters were scammed out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's much more than that. 

I'm hearing two different things here. Who's bad and who's good?

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Justice for what? USA Academy's lack of preparation and inadequacy led to its downfall. There is no justice left to be served.

The only justice that is likely to be served on this will be potentially by way of law suits of families that may have paid tuition, families that had their kids tricked into not graduating on time and reclassing etc. 

We have this guy on here claiming to be a victim himself, when, he promoted the garbage on here and did in fact have detractors' content removed, well before June 4th when he alerted me that he was a sponsor in that dm that he also had conveniently removed yesterday for some dumb ass reason. Well before going dark on this bullshit. 

xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'm hearing two different things here. Who's bad and who's good?

define bad person...

Is lying over and over and burying information from a public message board bad? 

Is taking away the conversation where people were asking legitimate questions bad? 

If you did those things, while continuing to promote the damned thing, and talk about their games and all, bad? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The only justice that is likely to be served on this will be potentially by way of law suits of families that may have paid tuition, families that had their kids tricked into not graduating on time and reclassing etc. 

We have this guy on here claiming to be a victim himself, when, he promoted the garbage on here and did in fact have detractors' content removed, well before June 4th when he alerted me that he was a sponsor in that dm that he also had conveniently removed yesterday for some dumb ass reason. Well before going dark on this bullshit. 

xD

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

define bad person...

Is lying over and over and burying information from a public message board bad? 

Is taking away the conversation where people were asking legitimate questions bad? 

If you did those things, while continuing to promote the damned thing, and talk about their games and all, bad? 

Sense has been made. I rest my case.

Thanks to Covid, tuition was never paid by any students from what I’ve been told. The 12 rising seniors are all situated at new schools for the 2020/21 season. The coaches, donors and boosters are the only plaintiffs thus far. 

What about all that garbage you posted of the kids staying in the Marriott and eating from the room service there? All well before covid. They were housed, fed and schooled before paying any tuition? No wonder this business failed. 

Unless of course all that was just more garbage from you. 

HomelyUnsungAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif.a6ca5f86e77eb7b60df11af618fb95e3.gif

We're pretty slow down south. We may need you to slow down a little so we can keep up with all your lies.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Forgive me y’all, but if we’re gonna absolutely trash GSB for this than we might as well put Kenetta Watson, rush Propst and co in the same boat, promising them all these nice things

going on conferences and telling all the kids their building a ipf and state of art stadium to get kids to enroll

watson contacting everyone Father south of Deleware to send highlights so they can accept the kid to usaa

GSB was the mastermind with the marketing and scheduling.  And of course promotion.  He could get into some legal issues if some of the families do end up suing. 

• Like 1

I am a mastermind when it comes to marketing, promotion, PR and scheduling. I’m on the plaintiff-side with the many others. 

There is a plaintiff side as it pertains to an FBI investigation? 

Dude. 

You work for the government now too? 

God damn this thing gets deeper and deeper.

• Haha 3

I am a mastermind when it comes to marketing, promotion, PR and scheduling. I’m on the plaintiff-side with many others. Remember, I was an original donor. 

Nice try.  Nobody worked harder at perpetuating this scam than you.  On any and every social media sit, message board and probably a podcast or 2.  Proof is all over the internet of your involvement.  Exploiting kids and families. Fleecing them of their money and dreams.  Does not get worse than that.   

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I’d agree with you if all of us (me, Rush, K-Wat, etc.) knew it was a scam at the time. We were played. When all is said and one, USA DID have the toughest schedule in the history of hsfb. I’ll always hang my cowboy hat on that. 

Here's hoping parents make it a class action.  Many on here would be glad to tell the FBI everything a certain person on here did.  

• Haha 2

Yes, many of us are trying to recoup our funds. The FBI is involved. 

I may well be able to help with the investigation. I have information that I could forward to the pertinent office if I knew which one was leading on this investigation. 

Would it be an office in Alabama where the crime was committed? 

Man, I may have to start dry calling FBI offices now to figure out where this stuff needs to land. xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're incorrect. I alerted the moderators on here as soon as I uncovered what was going on so the site knew to keep a low profile during the ongoing investigation. 

They-and you- courted the attention of the public at large over USAA. #COMEFLYWITHUS and #ITSHAPPENING along with all of the Twitter posts by teenagers saying they had committed to USAA, all designed to try to lure kids and their families to USAA. At whatever point you realized it was a scam, you had a duty to state in all the forums you previously promoted on (namely, this one) that kids/families should NOT "come fly with them, and that you were retracting your promotions and support. That never happened. instead, after a few months of silence and many posts and comments slamming the fraud that was ongoing, we finally see you saying DD is a con artist. I haven't been super on top of the board lately, but it seems possible the first public acknowledgement from you over the fraudulence of USAA came...today? I saw somewhere a few weeks ago where you simply said such-and-such games weren't happening. But, you gave no reason as to why.

• Like 1