Still hoping all those pricks from USA

Sweetlarry

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, the owner of this site is a lawyer. He’s knows how to protect his assets. The more covert info you post, the more likely you’ll be drawn into the case too. The FBI is involved. That alone shows you how serious this situation is. 

Well sir, why were you on here yesterday, yet again attempting to rewrite history on the Q&A trash? 

Why then was your post calling me insane allowed to stand while my rebuttal containing proof was removed. 

You sir, are lying more and more and more. 

You sir have lied so much that you have forgotten what all lies you told. xD

I'm thinking if a site has a content moderator and there is legal jeapordy for the site involving that particular content, that the admin of the site would have his active content moderator all over removing it instead of sitting quietly and watching you rewrite what we all saw that happened. That's what I think sir. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You’ve been watching way too many cop shows. Hopefully your posts won’t interfere with the actions that need to be done in order to right the wrongs of the many victims involved. 

I bever watch cop shows. I have however been watching... You. :D

• Haha 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

You're not bad.  No reason there couldn't be another pickem if the interest is there.

I just don't want to steal the spotlight. If no one does it this year, then I'd be down for the opportunity. However, if someone else regularly does it, I don't want to stand in their way.

First high school football game is on August 13th in Utah, so the deadline is approaching.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

GSB blast Hoover because we can't beat loaded private schools like IMG or St Johns. But jumps right in the middle of helping Hoover schedule teams.  If you are not a national top 10 team you are shit program in his opinion.  

Nah, the gal that puts together the schedules hates MD too. & it’s ironic that we are the program daddy biff envies. Video proof if needed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

Some of it is also related to the gutting of local journalism. If Slapout, AL had even a weekly paper with a sportswriter they'd probably have known Dusty and his reputation and immediately started asking questions.

The only question a sportswriter needs to ask to determine if a school is the next IMG is "is this school being funded and capitalized by a multi-billion dollar sports marketing firm?" If not, they're not going to be the next IMG. Even IMG didn't start from nothing. It spent a few decades as a tennis academy before becoming what it is today.

Interesting that you mention local journalism. A local paper to that area wrote a story after investigating and discovering that no permits or zoning requests had been applied for. 

That journalist had to deal with DeVaughn writing a nasty op Ed on his USA Academy site and be called fake news etc. All repeated and posted on here by some of the players. 

• Like 1

VARSITY PREP NEWS

****EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA****

FRAUDULENT HS FOOTBALL TEAM TAKEN DOWN BY CAPED SCHEDULE MAKER!

July  27, 2020 at 1:52 PM CST - Updated July 27 at 7:06 PM

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WVPN)

The FBI and Attorney General are investigating a Alabama man for fraud and several other charges after setting up a fake football factory. Several victims were duped by the  grandeur promised by a dream high school football playing against teams from across the USA. The glitzy named USA Academy coerced prospective players attempting to get them to pack up and just show up at this “dream school.” With catch phrases as snappy as “Come fly with us” and “It’s Happening,” you could see the twinkle in the eye of every 4 star recruit from Lakeland to Portland. Fake schedules were put out allegedly showing top teams in the county interested. Several coaches were named  but never were actually part of the “team.” Since the indictment has not officially been unsealed we will call the the defendant DD.

What could go wrong? They had a field. Not a traditional field, but a horse shit field pasture. They even took some shovels and moved a few scoops dirt. They had  money. Well not their own of course. Donors is what they called them. Well saps really. Despite objections from Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder who were both quoted as saying, “we could see this shit show coming a mile away” the scam went on.

Still the case apparently would have gone unsolved without the brave execution of a man we’ll just call “G” man. He was working as a double agent against DD. Publicly singing his praises even in social media. But the dastardly caped crusader all the while was plotting against DD with plans to take down the scofflaw and preserve HS football as we know it. 

When asked about the work G man had done, Attorney General William Barr was asked at the judicial hearings.  He had time to throw up a thumbs up as he walked into the bathroom He followed that up with the “two fingered peace sign” as he shouted  “deuces” as he walked into the bathroom, leaving many slack jawed as to what his actual reference was.

President Trump was said to be looking into handing out the Medal of Freedom to G man and was quoted as saying he out in “yuge work” and was a real American.

As this is braking news we will keep you updated as they come in. Follow us on the Varsity Board (where some of your comments might get deleted but oh well).

E3AB7231-6D1F-4E43-92D7-A17AB4372C7E.jpeg

• Haha 13

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, the owner of this site is a lawyer. He’s knows how to protect his assets. The more covert info you post, the more likely you’ll be drawn into the case too. The FBI is involved. That alone shows you how serious this situation is. 

So why did the posts involving USA academy get removed but not the posts by Los where he was bashing guests who were far more credible than Los would ever be in his miserable life?

Why would prep gridiron protect one guest but not another?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So why did the posts involving USA academy get removed but not the posts by Los where he was bashing guests who were far more credible than Los would ever be in his miserable life?

Why would prep gridiron protect one guest but not another?

I think sometimes those posts came after the Q&A was over. 

We always heavily moderated the active Q&A. Me, I'm still not sure those were even real. Hahaha. I mean the same USA Academy sponsor that is in this thread had the keys to all of those accounts. Anyone could have been logged on to those. I mean... Look how honest that guy has been all along... 9_9 right?

I can vouch for one coach that had no idea what he was getting into when he got invited on. He got dry called by someone that he had no idea who it was and sold on being allowed to promote the kids, then came on and discovered it was an anonymous message board with 6 or 7 folks active in the Q&A. xD

I know for a fact that someone that was not the person that was supposed to be operating an account actually did operate one and interact with members from it. 

Clown shit bro. I'm trying to tell you guys this thing is like a bad circus. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We always heavily moderated the active Q&A. Me, I'm still not sure those were even real. Hahaha. I mean the same USA Academy sponsor that is in this thread had the keys to all of those accounts. Anyone could have been logged on to those. I mean... Look how honest that guy has been all along... 9_9 right?

I can vouch for one coach that had no idea what he was getting into when he got invited on. He got dry called by someone that he had no idea who it was and sold on being allowed to promote the kids, then came on and discovered it was an anonymous message board with 6 or 7 folks active in the Q&A. xD

I know for a fact that someone that was not the person that was supposed to be operating an account actually did operate one and interact with members from it. 

Isn’t that why there are moderators? I never got into those Q&A’s because I was always skeptical of the reasons you pointed. Who was actually on the other end and how legit it was. I always  wondered the vesting process and who actually spoke to these coaches. Should be more than one person arranging these things and verifying who it is and make sure it’s transparent to them to let them know what this site is all about and what they can expect. 

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Some of them were real (ik prepforce was because I used my this site to get a hold of him to be a guest on my podcast)