Still hoping all those pricks from USA

Sweetlarry

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This has zero to do with Colquitt county. Any decent respectable human being should be outraged at the fraud that was perpetrated here. Continues to be perpetrated. 

I know it doesn't, it was just a joke. And yes, it was very fradulent, costing some kids a part of their future.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I ventured to the Georgia board once to explore...and I promptly returned here after seeing Rabid's ignorant comments about my Georgia Decade Tournament. But it's ok, it was probably a mistake.

He's jealous of anyone who actually talks football on here because he got banned for being a racist and bigot who couldn't handle being told to keep politics in the OT section

Nothing but a broken down tool these days 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This has zero to do with Colquitt county. Any decent respectable human being should be outraged at the fraud that was perpetrated here. Continues to be perpetrated. 

That's the only reason these fraudsters can continue to operate on the periphery of interscholastic athletics, too few people give a shit. That and schools need opponents. Would Life Christian or Royalty Institute exist if the DMV's legitimate private schools could fill a full schedule? Would COF/Bishop Sycamore and the Canadian schools exist if the St. Ed's of the world could find literally anyone else to play? Look how quickly USA was able to fill a schedule with big name programs while solely existing on an internet forum, Twitter, a mailbox in Slapdick, AL and the mind of a man who's failed at every business venture he's ever attempted. All because these schools can't find local opponents and can't afford to pay legitimate powers from other parts of the country to come to town every week.

I've posted articles about some of the sketchy PG programs on here before. They too exist because very few people give a shit. It's an apathy problem. I'm hoping COVID will significantly reduce the number of these fly-by-night operations but as long as there are kids who are convinced that they just need "one more shot" to go D1 there will be snake oil salesmen taking advantage of them.

There is ONE guy here who is single-handedly trying to ruin/destroy high school football as we know it because he's in a crappy football state......

We know who that person is......we have been knowing it. He was a fraud on the other forum. This guy has been shitting on public high schools for 5 years now. Why?...... public high school football in New Jersey is some of the very worst in the nation.

The truth will eventually come out if it hasn't already.

#caseclosed

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

A player or family’s quest for a college scholarship and/or a prospective NFL career will never end. They’ll always do whatever it takes to maximize those odds. Wealth trumps Poverty. 

And people like you will be there to take them for their hopes and dreams. Sites like Prepgridiron.com will be there to allow people like you to defraud those families right? 

I think it's time for you to stfu. 

Whatever it takes in this case involved lying, censoring content, twisting the content to make detractors look bad by removing just the right posts. Etc. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And people like you will be there to take them for their hopes and dreams. Sites like Prepgridiron.com will be there to allow people like you to defraud those families right? 

I think it's time for you to stfu. 

Whatever it takes in this case involved lying, censoring content, twisting the content to make detractors look bad by removing just the right posts. Etc. 

GSB blast Hoover because we can't beat loaded private schools like IMG or St Johns. But jumps right in the middle of helping Hoover schedule teams.  If you are not a national top 10 team you are shit program in his opinion.  

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

lol.. it's not that serious with me.. I try and follow the what happens on the forum stays on forum mantra the best I can... anyhow dude was drinking that kool aide and pimping that shit far too long not to be complicit. I know he ain't that freaking dumb to fall for the sham that long. He.had to know there was good chance of bullshit going on long before June... He we knew in 1 week..lol

Thing is, this reached beyond the forum. Any lawyer for these families worth their salt should be sending  subpoena to preserve the server etc. 

59 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

That's the only reason these fraudsters can continue to operate on the periphery of interscholastic athletics, too few people give a shit. That and schools need opponents. Would Life Christian or Royalty Institute exist if the DMV's legitimate private schools could fill a full schedule? Would COF/Bishop Sycamore and the Canadian schools exist if the St. Ed's of the world could find literally anyone else to play?

Some blame must be assigned to the followers and sports writers who practically jizz their pants at the idea of "the next IMG Academy!" and never ask the most obvious questions about how the proposed school is a physical and logistical impossibility.

Just for the record, COF Academy was a life insurance scam that indirectly involved football.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Severino said:

Some blame must be assigned to the followers and sports writers who practically jizz their pants at the idea of "the next IMG Academy!" and never ask the most obvious questions about how the proposed school is a physical and logistical impossibility.

Just for the record, COF Academy was a life insurance scam that indirectly involved football.

Most on here saw it was impossible to have this done by August of this year.  

5 minutes ago, Severino said:

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Most on here saw it was impossible to have this done by August of this year.  

Those questions did get posed on here. That content was hidden under apparent threat of litigation. All coordinated through Mr. Sponsor GSB

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, I’m indeed involved in major way with taking down a low-life, who deserves to be in prison. The FBI is involved, as well as former coaches, boosters and sponsors that lost lots of money. One booster lost as much as $25k. It’s the right and just thing to do. And everyone knows that I always do the right thing. Thanks for proving so. 

Squirm fool squirm. You're a slimy worm. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Removing my content yesterday is the icing on the fucking cake. 

Fucking.clown show bullshit. The fact that this garbage is allowed to continue on here is fucking straight up garbage. 

How?  Does GSB have super admin capability?  How does that idiot have the ability to do anything like that?  From what I see of him all he does is lie lie lie and lie some more.  Garbage.

He did stream MD vs IMG though, but that is not enough to accept his total bs.  IMHO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Those questions did get posed on here. That content was hidden under apparent threat of litigation. All coordinated through Mr. Sponsor GSB

We were told building this could be done no problem in 6-8 months.  Turning a dove field into a 8000 seat stadium in 6 months was no problem.  They sweep out a warehouse or 2 and that was it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, I’m indeed involved in major way with taking down a low-life, who deserves to be in prison. The FBI is involved, as well as former coaches, boosters and sponsors that lost lots of money. One booster lost as much as $25k. It’s the right and just thing to do. And everyone knows that I always do the right thing. Thanks for proving so. 

giphy.gif

How long before this "detector" pops? Metric tonnage bullshit here....

bgw

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don’t. The owner of the site knows the difference between right and wrong. I love you too ;) 

I'm gonna question that now as well after having my content yesterday deleted while leaving your garbage that brought me to provide that content. 

That was far from right. I mean an entire ocean away from being right. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Severino said:

Some of it is also related to the gutting of local journalism. If Slapout, AL had even a weekly paper with a sportswriter they'd probably have known Dusty and his reputation and immediately started asking questions.

The only question a sportswriter needs to ask to determine if a school is the next IMG is "is this school being funded and capitalized by a multi-billion dollar sports marketing firm?" If not, they're not going to be the next IMG. Even IMG didn't start from nothing. It spent a few decades as a tennis academy before becoming what it is today.

• Thanks 1