Still hoping all those pricks from USA

Sweetlarry

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

.... if it smells like something trump would try to pull off... it probably is!

Said as much 4 months ago.

One idiot here kept the dream alive..... gardenball from New Jersey.

Go figure!

Of course gardenball from New Jersey enrolled into the trump Real Estate School too..... so there's that.

The math is elementary.

• Haha 2

Forgive me y’all, but if we’re gonna absolutely trash GSB for this than we might as well put Kenetta Watson, rush Propst and co in the same boat, promising them all these nice things

going on conferences and telling all the kids their building a ipf and state of art stadium to get kids to enroll

watson contacting everyone Father south of Deleware to send highlights so they can accept the kid to usaa

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Forgive me y’all, but if we’re gonna absolutely trash GSB for this than we might as well put Kenetta Watson, rush Propst and co in the same boat, promising them all these nice things

going on conferences and telling all the kids their building a ipf and state of art stadium to get kids to enroll

watson contacting everyone Father south of Deleware to send highlights so they can accept the kid to usaa

That's why you build the stuff first

A lot of money is needed for these fancy features so it's best to build it and then start signing players (plus if you actually can show people your facilities it becomes much easier to sell people on your program)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Valid point

Very valid. Without the hype allowed on here and twitter, and the perpetratora of that hype, there never was a USA Academy... there never was kids dropping out of 12th grade and reclassing. There's a lot of never was. 

I swear I tried to stop this thing, but, people came and deleted the content of anything contrary. Threatened litigation and all manner of bullshit. Pulled Q&As because they couldn't get away with lying outright on here without being held to task. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bullshit. Without GSB hyping this God damned mess and having any negative content about it all removed so as to further the fraud this USA thing never fucking happens at all to the extent it did. 

KWatt, hell, he may be culpable too, but, GSB started hyping this thing day one. The part that makes him most culpable is all of the lies having the content removed so they could continue tricking kids to reclass. 

He trashed his own self. Fucking Garbage!

• Thanks 3
  • Like 3

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Removing my content yesterday is the icing on the fucking cake. 

Fucking.clown show bullshit. The fact that this garbage is allowed to continue on here is fucking straight up garbage. 

If this is what a pissed Colquitt County fan looks like now, I wonder what they looked like that fateful day in 2017 against North Gwinnett...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Oh.. I was missing yesterday so forgive me  for not knowing something happened yesterday 

So just yesterday made you decide the guy was helping to perpetrate a fraud? 

Gtfo with your bullshit too. 

Mother fuckery on here. Fucked over those kids that reclassed. Fucked over a few coaches. The entire time hyping that trash on here while some of us protested it publicly and tried to sound the alarm. Then had that shit hidden from public view. Then hid some more yesterday. Some shit that said the dude was a sponsor of the damned fake school. Actively advertising it on here to my objections. 

Fuck out of here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That's why you build the stuff first

A lot of money is needed for these fancy features so it's best to build it and then start signing players (plus if you actually can show people your facilities it becomes much easier to sell people on your program)

Just common sense 1010 yo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Ask Georgia about Rabid for the answers you seek.

I ventured to the Georgia board once to explore...and I promptly returned here after seeing Rabid's ignorant comments about my Georgia Decade Tournament. But it's ok, it was probably a mistake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I ventured to the Georgia board once to explore...and I promptly returned here after seeing Rabid's ignorant comments about my Georgia Decade Tournament. But it's ok, it was probably a mistake.

Then the answer was already found.  Your work is done.

Me back to OT Shift now. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

If this is what a pissed Colquitt County fan looks like now, I wonder what they looked like that fateful day in 2017 against North Gwinnett...

This has zero to do with Colquitt county. Any decent respectable human being should be outraged at the fraud that was perpetrated here. Continues to be perpetrated. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2