Is anyone else watching....

whiteshoes

the Alabama State Finals today.   Gray, cold day in Indiana so why not check out some high school football from my birth state.     The first game was interesting as Piedmont complete an unbeaten season by defeating Mobile Christian 22-12.   The second game (Class 1A title ) is at halftime with Maplesville leading Pickens County 6-0.     Some would say that I need to get a life but quite frankly I am enjoying my day.

11 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Yeeeah...this one looking like a blowout in the making already....I'll try and be patient tho...

It was a pretty good game for the first half. Turnovers were the story and Wenonah led 13-7 at half time.

Beauregard came out on a mission in the second half though. It was all Beauregard as they went on to win 33-13. 

I succumbed to the "old man disorder"(fell asleep) at the end of the 3rd quarter. Woke up at midnight and my roku had continued through the path to the playoffs playlist and the 1A championship from the other night was playing. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It was a pretty good game for the first half. Turnovers were the story and Wenonah led 13-7 at half time.

Beauregard came out on a mission in the second half though. It was all Beauregard as they went on to win 33-13. 

I succumbed to the "old man disorder"(fell asleep) at the end of the 3rd quarter. Woke up at midnight and my roku had continued through the path to the playoffs playlist and the 1A championship from the other night was playing. lol

Same....I was gone at half...

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Really wish Ohio had some coverage so you guys could see some of our lower division teams. Our D3 teams are probably top 10 in the state, and Coldwater (D5) and Marion Local (D6) are outstanding public schools that I'd put up against any public schools their size in the nation. 

I wish they did too.  I would definitely try to watch some if they were streamed or televised live. 

I don't really care to watch them if I already know the outcome.

• Like 1