2022 QB Amari Jones transfers to Valdosta

Ga96

3 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Perfect!  So the kid knows he has to earn it and it won't be given.  Competition like this is very healthy for the players and team. Gives you that rally point in practice and carry it to the games.  I think he starts and runs wild!  Propst has that magic touch with offensive players.

This kid looks like he has 100 upsides to him.  First guy that came to mind when I saw him was Randall Cunningham.

I got 20 sez kid starts before region. Rush doesn’t give a fuck who he screws over, he just wants to win. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Need I remind you of Texas A&M vs. LSU in 2018?

Sure. Did you actually watch the game sparky or just going off of the score? 

I have to assume the latter because of you watched it and know shit about football you’d know we won that bitch three different times at least. 

10 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

one of two of the nicest guys I met from Valdosta.  Terry D. is the other diehard Wildcat man down there.  love those guys!  They seem the epitome of Southern hospitality especially when high school football is involved :)

Get there early and you'll find plenty of die hard and plenty of free food. That game is a community event. Might be back on espn again like it use to be.

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Sure. Did you actually watch the game sparky or just going off of the score? 

I have to assume the latter because of you watched it and know shit about football you’d know we won that bitch three different times at least. 

LSU was playing catch up until halfway through the fourth quarter. And we can't ignore Mond's 6 TDs. He outperformed Burrow that night.

43 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Get there early and you'll find plenty of die hard and plenty of free food. That game is a community event. Might be back on espn again like it use to be.

You know darn well if Rush has his way, that game will be ESPN for sure.

yeah those old-timers told me to show up around 8. I laughed and said doesn't kickoff start at 7.  They laughed at me and said yes that's why you have to get there 11 hours early.  lmao, I didn't know they meant 8am and not 8pm, lmao.  

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, ngdawg said:

LSU was playing catch up until halfway through the fourth quarter. And we can't ignore Mond's 6 TDs. He outperformed Burrow that night.

😂 

Your lack of football knowledge is showing. 

Mond didn’t complete 50% of his passes and JeauxJeaux rushed for a 100 yards and had three TDs on the ground in addition to the 3 in the air while completing 65% of his passes with no INTs. 

Mond isn’t qualified to be the duck butter on Jeaux’s toilet paper after a workout. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Your lack of football knowledge is showing. 

Mond didn’t complete 50% of his passes and JeauxJeaux rushed for a 100 yards and had three TDs on the ground in addition to the 3 in the air while completing 65% of his passes with no INTs. 

Mond isn’t qualified to be the duck butter on Jeaux’s toilet paper after a workout. 

Mond isn't as bad as you make him out to be. Also, who told LSU to give Coach O a gatorade bath before the interception got overturned? Funny moment.

13 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

You know darn well if Rush has his way, that game will be ESPN for sure.

yeah those old-timers told me to show up around 8. I laughed and said doesn't kickoff start at 7.  They laughed at me and said yes that's why you have to get there 11 hours early.  lmao, I didn't know they meant 8am and not 8pm, lmao.  

The schools get out around 2:30 and 3 probably should get there at like 5 to catch all the pregame functions.

5 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Mond isn't as bad as you make him out to be. Also, who told LSU to give Coach O a gatorade bath before the interception got overturned? Funny moment.

Idk who is over the QBs on that team but they are horrible. Texas a&m qbs look the same as they did in high school.

4 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

When I come down for the Wiinnersville Classic, I'm getting there on Thursday for the Friday breakfast 🤣

Good luck with that Friday breakfast is a chic fil la competition. They are full on regular days and on that day its ridiculous.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Need I remind you of Texas A&M vs. LSU in 2018?

Texas AM is the most underachieving program in the nation.  Jimbo will end up getting fired.  He might have 1 good  year with 10 wins.  AM makes Coaches worse. Coach Bryant had 1 losing season in 38 years and it was at AM. Gene Stallings winning % at AM 37% at Alabama 81% and a national title. If Saban went to AM it would turn him into a 9 win type coach.

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Texas AM is the most underachieving program in the nation.  Jimbo will end up getting fired.  He might have 1 good  year with 10 wins.  AM makes Coaches worse. Coach Bryant had 1 losing season in 38 years and it was at AM. Gene Stallings winning % at AM 37% at Alabama 81% and a national title. If Saban went to AM it would turn him into a 9 win type coach.

A lot of people are high on TAMU for next year, just like they're high on UNC. Especially with a conference-only schedule, TAMU's wins and losses could be pretty clear-cut.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I would say Texas is in the same boat. Texas is basically doing the least with the most.