Completely disrespectful and unpatriotic but not surprising

Ga96

Just now, sausmann9 said:

The battle between McCain and Obama wasn't racial, at least I don't think so b/c McCain wasn't that type of guy.  Not saying Trump is a racist but his overtones toward Obama and Lewis were much different than the overtones between the other three.  

Should Trump go to the funeral, Yes b/c he is the leader BUT since he knows he would not be received well there and quite frankly why should he waste his time, I don't and can't blame him for not going.  Nobody would take his presence as genuine anyway and most people there would likely turn his presence  into some kind of disaster.  Not the place for that.  Let the guy lye in peace.  

Obama, McCain, and Lewis are actual politicians.  Trump business man.  Obama and McCain's differences were politcal and not personal.  Sadly our current president is mature enough in the emotionally mature department

Obama and McCain did work together on spying on trump

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Obama and McCain did work together on spying on trump

I too believe that but I also believe it was in the best interest of our country.  I'm one of those guys who believe the President of the USA  should have at least been part of our Military; any branch, any level, any rank.  I didn't trust Obama to some degree because of it and trust Trump far less because of it.   I voted for McCain as a write-in and where Trump lost my support was when he made the comments about McCains time as a POW and what he actually went through.  Then Trump makes the statement "I like soldiers who don't get caught".  Our POW's (white, black, brown, Asian, Indian, etc...) make the ULTIMATE sacrifice in that situation. 

Trump forgets he and his family would never had the opportunity to make their millions in this great country had it not been for soldiers like McCain making past sacrifices.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

I too believe that but I also believe it was in the best interest of our country.  I'm one of those guys who believe the President of the USA  should have at least been part of our Military; any branch, any level, any rank.  I didn't trust Obama to some degree because of it and trust Trump far less because of it.   I voted for McCain as a write-in and where Trump lost my support was when he made the comments about McCains time as a POW and what he actually went through.  Then Trump makes the statement "I like soldiers who don't get caught".  Our POW's (white, black, brown, Asian, Indian, etc...) make the ULTIMATE sacrifice in that situation. 

Trump forgets he and his family would never had the opportunity to make their millions in this great country had it not been for soldiers like McCain making past sacrifices.

Spying on a campaign is good in your opinion?? That's shocking.

I voted for McCain simply because he was the republican nominee. Didn't necessarily care for him but I had no desire to vote for Obama. 

I didnt exactly like the comment trump made but trump didn't exactly like McCain knew he helped with the steele dossier and let his feelings be known. He did send a plane to fly the body back to Washington in the end

I'm not big into these rotunda wakes or whatever you wanna call it. These are politicians and honestly there's probably a big majority of people that could care less about these people 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Troll said:

Well I would have much preferred Derek Ho (RIP)....

image.jpeg.e480e452123a2e0fe664ada02063553e.jpeg

....but according to nut's criteria (to which the response was given) ...Ho and Lewis are both topped by Regis.

Go figure

Rip Derek... I'm friends with his cuz Harlen but never met Mike or Derek.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/obituaries/derek-ho-first-hawaiian-male-world-surfing-champ-dead-55-n1234299

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

The battle between McCain and Obama wasn't racial, at least I don't think so b/c McCain wasn't that type of guy.  Not saying Trump is a racist but his overtones toward Obama and Lewis were much different than the overtones between the other three.  

Should Trump go to the funeral, Yes b/c he is the leader BUT since he knows he would not be received well there and quite frankly why should he waste his time, I don't and can't blame him for not going.  Nobody would take his presence as genuine anyway and most people there would likely turn his presence  into some kind of disaster.  Not the place for that.  Let the guy lye in peace.  

Obama, McCain, and Lewis are actual politicians.  Trump business man.  Obama and McCain's differences were politcal and not personal.  Sadly our current president is mature enough in the emotionally mature department

Would trump attend Mitt Romney's funeral or even pay his respects????

..trump is an insecure thug.

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Spying on a campaign is good in your opinion?? That's shocking.

99.9999% of the time I would say HELL NO!!!!   But there was something about Trump and his "associates" that even I thought our Country should be very extremely cautious, if not overly cautious, of when it comes to national security, national funds, national trade secrets/deals, etc...  Just seemed like too many criminal hands were looking to reach into the proverbial pot.  He's just not as transparent as he should be to be our President but that's my opinion and doesn't mean he couldn't have been a good one.  I just thought/still think, that in the end,  he has an alternate agenda for he and his family/associates and it doesn't have any concern for how our country ends up.

Just now, sausmann9 said:

99.9999% of the time I would say HELL NO!!!!   But there was something about Trump and his "associates" that even I thought our Country should be very extremely cautious, if not overly cautious, of when it comes to national security, national funds, national trade secrets/deals, etc...  Just seemed like too many criminal hands were looking to reach into the proverbial pot.  He's just not as transparent as he should be to be our President but that's my opinion and doesn't mean he couldn't have been a good one.  I just thought/still think, that in the end,  he has an alternate agenda for he and his family/associates and it doesn't have any concern for how our country ends up.

I have to disagree completely with you. No president deserves this 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I have to disagree completely with you. No president deserves this 

I hope you are right more than I.  

it was hard to feel that way against any President but I can't ignore them.  Anyone with that much power, there should be plenty of controls in place.  I just want to know how he can keep the fucking IRS off his ass but they bring a battering ram to my bank account, lol.  .  

9 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

it was hard to feel that way against any President but I can't ignore them.  Anyone with that much power, there should be plenty of controls in place.  I just want to know how he can keep the fucking IRS off his ass but they bring a battering ram to my bank account, lol.  .  

He has way better accountants than you and knows the tax codes a lot better than you. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

IMHO I think your instincts are correct.  Just on the surface without looking deeper...

imnolawyer.jpg.4b21e45fb86f5638087df8f3ae743e47.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

This spot 45 mins north of me... More shark bites from there to Sebastin Inlet than anywhere in the world. I see sharks there almost every other time I surf there.

Well hell, there’s “bait” in the water, probably looks like a seal on that board. 

Just watched a surfer surf right by someone, pretty close proximity it looked like. 

Wonder if people get run over out there. 

bgw

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wonder if people get run over out there. 

bgw

only if you drop in front...some people don't like that....😲

(exceptions are the tourist beaches anywhere, some first aids there) 

Clean up sets can wreak havoc tho...

just sayin'

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Well hell, there’s “bait” in the water, probably looks like a seal on that board. 

bgw

Was swimming off the corner point of the inlet just south of AC a couple hours ago....Lot's of varied life in the water ...

People out tagging today...

https://www.nj.com/atlantic/2020/07/10-foot-great-white-shark-spotted-off-coast-of-atlantic-city.html

PS: at least we can track some of the big mofo's

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Pretty sure that would hurt, especially if the surfer is moving at a good clip. Catch the back fin. 

bgw

Dropping in is the first rule of surfing, deepest rider has priority.

You drop in you can kill someone.

(unless you hear call of a party wave 🤣)

Snakes not generally tolerated in such an environment.

They actually usually don't get run over, but sometimes a spear to the ear can be a warning shot.

But that's big stuff tho and serious, small waves the atmosphere is usually very chill.

PS: That trophy Derek is holding, finally put a spear (and some end) to some 80's style "race war type bullshit" too

...just sayin'

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Was swimming off the corner point of the inlet just south of AC a couple hours ago....Lot's of varied life in the water ...

https://www.nj.com/atlantic/2020/07/10-foot-great-white-shark-spotted-off-coast-of-atlantic-city.html

5000 pounds at 15 feet! So a 10 footer can weigh in 3500 pounds, or so? 

Fucking impressive animal. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just watched a surfer surf right by someone, pretty close proximity it looked like. 

some photogs will play seal to get their shot....

at least if one of those big mofo's come by you can paddle faster than him....😝

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Troll said:

We have 2 Great Whites that regular our Inlet. Never seen them while I'm in the water. Some Fishermen say they see them about 1000 yards out from the inlet. That's close but no real threat. I surf monster hole where we see 3 types often, Tiger, Hammer Head and bull. All 3 will attack humans. Had a 12 foot tiger turn around on me many years ago. So close I could see his eye move as he when past me. He turn and I paddled like a madman and caught a wave that would have been out of my ability. Didn't stand up until the second break. I was a freakin mess for the rest of the day.

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

We have 2 Great Whites that regular our Inlet. Never seen them while I'm in the water. Some Fishermen say they see them about 1000 yards out from the inlet. That's close but no real threat. I surf monster hole where we see 3 types often, Tiger, Hammer Head and bull. All 3 will attack humans. Had a 12 foot tiger turn around on me many years ago. So close I could see his eye move as he when past me. He turn and I paddled like a madman and caught a wave that would have been out of my ability. Didn't stand up until the second break. I was a freakin mess for the rest of the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Troll said:

only if you drop in front...some people don't like that....😲

(exceptions are the tourist beaches anywhere, some first aids there) 

Clean up sets can wreak havoc tho...

just sayin'

A young pro kept dropping in on me at parking lot 6 Playlinda Beach Titusville. Won't mention his name but after the 5th time I dropped in right side of him and cut back hard and put a 4 inchcut in his board. He is lucky I didn't pop my nose up and spear him. He said what the fuck man? I said it's called respect for fellow surfers dude. Then said I would meet him on the beach and he could bring his bro's too. He didn't...

• Haha 1