Completely disrespectful and unpatriotic but not surprising

Ga96

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I mean like not being like red neck racist and showing the man the respect he deserves....pandering??...wtf!...😞

Why would the deceased "deserve" attendance from someone who was never his friend or family ?

For a politician to get votes in such a way, is called pandering...just thought you should know...

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Why would the deceased "deserve" attendance from someone who was never his friend or family ?

For a politician to get votes in such a way, is called pandering...just thought you should know...

"someone"..or the President Ronnie??...wft-up please!....🙄

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

the 5th grader is back ^!....🤡

#selfexposed....😞

The name was weird to me when I first joined this site. That one and imagoodboy just knew something weird would come from them. I said to myself what grown men would use names like that but I found out that kind very quickly.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Damn a president doing the right thing is pandering now ? 💀

So just exactly how do you figure, bum rushing a funeral of someone (who is not your friend or family), for appearances and votes, as "doing the right thing"...

Is that just some Sportsnut thingy ?

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I got some more pictures for the kidos.

EYtrV0yWAAU25Co.jpeg

DSBnFwFVoAAg0JQ.jpeg

DGmBTMsUAAIablu.jpeg

DBgNfBkUIAAZixw.jpeg

...AND YET YOU WANT HIM AT YOUR BUDDIES FUNERAL ??? LOLOLOL

Talk about HYPOCRISY 😝

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

1) It hasn't happened yet

2) I'd be surprised if he goes (if he is even invited).  The leftist media (redundant, generally speaking) would make a shit show of it.

He won't go because he holds grudges. He disrespected John McCain for the same reason. DJT is a vapid, petty human being who cannot take criticism. Therefore, he must always surround himself with yes men and women who must lavish praise on him. I could never, ever work for a human being like that in any situation. I would walk off the job than have to deal with a boss from hell! And that's what DJT is because he has the most fragile ego I have ever seen in the White House, period!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

He won't go because he holds grudges. He disrespected John McCain for the same reason. DJT is a vapid, petty human being who cannot take criticism. Therefore, he must always surround himself with yes men and women who must lavish praise on him. I could never, ever work for a human being like that in any situation. I would walk off the job than have to deal with a boss from hell! And that's what DJT is because he has the most fragile ego I have ever seen in the White House, period!

So far as we know he was not invited to any of Lewis' events.

He was not invited to McCain's.

As one of the above is definite and the other likely in the probable to almost definite category, please advise about grudges.

Bitch all you want.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I understand not going to a funeral of someone that you don't like but when you are the president and the person is respected nationwide and hasn't done anything treasonous towards this country or its citizens , your job as a president is to attend that funeral. 

It seems like the patriotic american leaves you guys bodies when it comes to doing the right thing if you don't like it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

So far as we know he was not invited to any of Lewis' events.

He was not invited to McCain's.

As one of the above is definite and the other likely in the probable to almost definite category, please advise about grudges.

Bitch all you want.

Any reason to bitch....and they will. ❄'s

• Confused 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

I understand not going to a funeral of someone that you don't like but when you are the president and the person is respected nationwide and hasn't done anything treasonous towards this country or its citizens , your job as a president is to attend that funeral. 

It seems like the patriotic american leaves you guys bodies when it comes to doing the right thing if you don't like it.

Make sure you call the Lewis family and make sure they have extended an invitation. 👍

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

So how come you aren't bitching about him not attending Regis's funeral ?

Does that not pander to you as much?

You start bitch threads about him everyday, must be a slow news day for you if you are bitching that the guy you hate, doesn't come to your event where he was not invited or welcome...

PLAIN HYPOCRISY.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

So how come you aren't bitching about him not attending Regis's funeral ?

Does that not pander to you as much?

You start bitch threads about him everyday, must be a slow news day for you if you are bitching that the guy you hate, doesn't come to your event where he was not invited or welcome...

PLAIN HYPOCRISY.

LOL...you lost you silly mind!!..Regis??...grasp for straws much...PLEASE stop embarrassing yourself Ronnie!!...🤡

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...you lost you silly mind!!..Regis??...grasp for straws much...PLEASE stop embarrassing yourself Ronnie!!...🤡

More people in the US know and respect him today... than Lewis...

(not that this is necessarily a good thing)

so by nut's excuse and metrics....

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

when you are the president and the person is respected nationwide and hasn't done anything treasonous towards this country or its citizens , your job as a president is to attend that funeral. 

....you can suck on that Regis straw now.

giphy.gif

🤡

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

More people in the US know and respect him today... than Lewis...

(not that this is necessarily a good thing)

so by nut's excuse and metrics....

....you can suck on that Regis straw.

giphy.gif

🤡

you really did you lose your silly mind...SAD...VERY F*IN SAD....😞

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, concha said:

Dumbass66 appears to have trouble understanding the relationship to attending things like wakes and funerals and invitations.

People who are surprised by this:  0

how many invitations have you gotten to attend funerals??...🙄