Completely disrespectful and unpatriotic but not surprising

Ga96

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Oh shit, Troll to the rescue...with the “font” enlargement for emphasis. 

Shit, I thought middle school was out!

bgw

Why you making fun of sportsnut's title font ?

thought he was your new bestest buddy to jack off with in never-t threads.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, you wanna argue over words now. 

Hahaha. 

bgw or Larry the Woke

There hasn't been a funeral yet.

Not much to argue about.

Has the president even been invited to any wakes or the funeral?

Why would he go if not invited and given the left and the MSM would make a spectacle if it given that the two men did not get along and the left loathes Trump like no other on earth?

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You have a gift for drawing out these bigoted racists!

You might want to patent that shit, make millions!

Haha. 

bgw

Wouldn't be the first time I should've got a patent on something. trump is better than it than me though he gives them rallies to beat their chest. Since he has been in office they've felt like super humans.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

There hasn't been a funeral yet.

Not much to argue about.

Has the president even been invited to any wakes or the funeral?

Why would he go if not invited and given the left and the MSM would make a spectacle if it given that the two men did not get along and the left loathes Trump like no other on earth?

It doesn't matter that they didn't get along...he's an American icon and Trump needs to do what any and all other Presidents would do...the RIGHT thing....try and man-up??....be the bigger person??... but that doesn't go too far in your silly Trump world...let's see if Trump blows this one...the guy who loves black people.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

He has stated he's not going. Am I supposed to believe he is lying? Oh, wait a minute, that's highly possible isn't it?

He said he's not going??...got a golf date??...or he's too busy watching Fox news to attend??...what a complete POS Trump is...😞

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

He has stated he's not going. Am I supposed to believe he is lying? Oh, wait a minute, that's highly possible isn't it?

1) It hasn't happened yet

2) I'd be surprised if he goes (if he is even invited).  The leftist media (redundant, generally speaking) would make a shit show of it.

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

The op apparently....

Expects someone to attend a funeral without a personal invite....

personal ivite?!?..LOL...are you f*in kidding me??...he's the Pres...he doesn't need and invite and I'm sure most REAL Americans would expect him to not be a red-neck racist today for a few hours??...but I guess not...how f*in sad that he won't do the right thing and show the man THE RESPECT HE DESERVES...Trump can't carry his jock strap...such a sad little man...😌

How many funerals did you have a personal invitation for Ronnie?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

1) It hasn't happened yet

2) I'd be surprised if he goes (if he is even invited).  The leftist media (redundant, generally speaking) would make a shit show of it.

He needs to act like a Pres. should...for the sake of the country he says he loves...especially at this moment in time of our history...he needs to man-up!

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

He needs to act like a Pres. should...for the sake of the country he says he loves...especially at this moment in time of our history...he needs to man-up!

You mean like running the country, instead of pandering to those who oppose him?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

You mean like running the country, instead of pandering to those who oppose him?

I mean like not being like red neck racist and showing the man the respect he deserves....pandering??...wtf!...It's called doing the right thing...every single time Trump fucks up you got his back??..no matter what...a true "5th Ave." Trumper!!...SAD...😞

• Like 1