trump says no first pitch for now

Ga96

31 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Only really wrong thing he said was that having more melanin meant you were less violent. Honestly I don't know if any knows that to be true or false. The way I see that there are shitty humans in every single walk of life no matter the tone of their skin.

I’m not comfortable with the attack on the Jews, but it’s open season on Whitey, Bro!

Bahahaha. 

bgw

What was missed in this whole story was that when he announced that he was going to throw out the first pitch and then later on said no, was that both of those announcements were news to the Yankees.  ie: never was invited in the first place and was just mad because the good Doc got the call to throw out the  Nationals first pitch and not him. So he lied.  Again.  Shocker.  

59 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

What was missed in this whole story was that when he announced that he was going to throw out the first pitch and then later on said no, was that both of those announcements were news to the Yankees.  ie: never was invited in the first place and was just mad because the good Doc got the call to throw out the  Nationals first pitch and not him. So he lied.  Again.  Shocker.  

Proof? Link?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

I hope he does throw out the first pitch at some point.  I have seen him drink water with 2 hands but I have never seen anybody use both hands to throw a baseball before.  We all need a good laugh.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I hope he does throw out the first pitch at some point.  I have seen him drink water with 2 hands but I have never seen anybody use both hands to throw a baseball before.  We all need a good laugh.

We also have to see his hair fly off! That's the main event, everything else is secondary.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Dammit the the truth comes out trump started crying about the first pitch because the doctor threw out the first pitch in Washington. 

"No fair! He did the work AND got to throw the first pitch? I sit around all day and don't get to? HMPH."

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/27/2020 at 11:29 AM, golfaddict1 said:

https://slate.com/culture/2020/05/donald-trump-baseball-high-school-nyma.html  (Reality check)  

"Combined, the nine box scores I unearthed give Trump a 4 for 29 batting record in his sophomore, junior, and senior seasons, with three runs batted in and a single run scored. Trump’s batting average in those nine games: an underwhelming .138. (I found one additional mention of a hit and another of a hitless game in games that didn’t have box scores.)"

"The thin coverage of Trump is conspicuous. Even at schools as small as NYMA, standout players got extensive ink in the local papers. In the same era, a pair of stars at a similarly sized school nearby, Storm King, regularly got extensive write-ups. Longtime Evening News sports editor Bo Gill made it a point to know about the best players in the area and to pay them appropriate attention. It stands to reason that if Trump had really excelled, I would’ve been able to find at least one story dedicated to him in his home papers."

"Yet there appears to be no coverage whatsoever of Trump in his local papers during his senior year, when he was supposedly on the radar of at least two professional teams."

"It’s worth noting that Trump himself has never said that he was scouted, only that he attended a tryout and could have gone pro."

"Trump, who played first base, wrote that “being a pro was in the equation” until he attended a tryout with “another young kid named Willie McCovey.” Apparently, the sight of the future Hall of Famer in action convinced him to give up baseball for good."

"As for Willie McCovey, he was eight years older than Trump. When Trump was a senior in high school, McCovey was in his fifth year in the major leagues and already an All-Star."

️ is back in 2023, with some interesting new rules.  

A flashback from 2020…

“could have gone pro”

.138  😮 

and a drug induced dream about McCovey that he believes, well because it’s true.  Believe him.  :) 

• Haha 1