Muslims have turned London into a war zone.

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, concha said:

Hey class, watch this...

Have you read the Pew and Gallup surveys, DBP?  

Where do you get your knowledge of Islam?

Are you capable of intelligently disproving what I wrote?

Now, class, watch the quality and substance of DBP's reply.  It will be Chip-esque in its quality.

They are one in the same. Inbreeding jersey style

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Hey class, watch this...

Have you read the Pew and Gallup surveys, DBP?  

Where do you get your knowledge of Islam?

Are you capable of intelligently disproving what I wrote?

Now, class, watch DBP's reply.  It will be Chip-esque in its depth and quality.

..lol..you're trying to act smart again?..the class clown?...really?..does Pew and Gallup also say that Islam is a religion of "oppression-conflict and OTHER issues" like you?...or is that just your stupid opinion?...knowledge of Islam?..you think you have some knowledge because you look at surveys and watch Fox news?...what are the "other issues" you talk about that Islam suffers from?

Just now, DBP66 said:

..lol..you're trying to act smart again?..the class clown?...really?..does Pew and Gallup also say that Islam is a religion of "oppression-conflict and OTHER issues" like you?...or is that just your stupid opinion?...knowledge of Islam?..you think you have some because you look at surveys and watch Fox news?...what are the "other issues" you talk about that Islam suffers from?

See?

Dumbass ducks dodges, bobs and weaves.  He is Jersey's version of Chip (sorry, Nooner, you lose the title).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

..lol..you're trying to act smart again?..the class clown?...really?..does Pew and Gallup also say that Islam is a religion of "oppression-conflict and OTHER issues" like you?...or is that just your stupid opinion?...knowledge of Islam?..you think you have some because you look at surveys and watch Fox news?...what are the "other issues" you talk about that Islam suffers from?

So georgie do you consider islam the religion of peace?

We need to ban Islam, alcohol, guns and everything else bad so wingnut can feel safe when they go to the mall.....wingnut gonna drink and shoot guns though, part of their religion..

Islam just doesn't have the sexy girls and TV spots during the Super Bowl though like The King of Beers or Miller Lite..

It's all bullshit.....

https://www.cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_factsheet.html

In 2014, 9,967 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.1

Of the 1,070 traffic deaths among children ages 0 to 14 years in 2014, 209 (19%) involved an alcohol-impaired driver.1

Of the 209 child passengers ages 14 and younger who died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes in 2014, over half (116) were riding in the vehicle with the alcohol-impaired driver.1

Possible Terror Attack rolling into your town!

images.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

We need to ban Islam, alcohol, guns and everything else bad so wingnut can feel safe when they go to the mall.....wingnut gonna drink and shoot guns though, part of their religion..

Islam just doesn't have the sexy girls and TV spots during the Super Bowl though like The King of Beers or Miller Lite..

It's all bullshit.....

https://www.cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_factsheet.html

In 2014, 9,967 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.1

Of the 1,070 traffic deaths among children ages 0 to 14 years in 2014, 209 (19%) involved an alcohol-impaired driver.1

Of the 209 child passengers ages 14 and younger who died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes in 2014, over half (116) were riding in the vehicle with the alcohol-impaired driver.1

Possible Terror Attack rolling into your town!

images.jpeg

How many of those deaths had their heads cut off, were burned alive or had to jump 1000 ft to their deaths?

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

No what's your answer?

all religions are peaceful Jimmy...despite what you hear on Fox news and from a.m. talk radio...if Islam was a religion of evil and wanted to destroy the world they could with the sheer number of Musilms on this planet...lucky for you that you're wrong....a very small % of people from all religions kill in the name of their God...

Just now, concha said:

And DBP, the man who can't make an intelligent post nor critique when directly challenged time and time again, gets some quality control.

Zero value-added.

as you duck my response..lol...you smart "act" is over..back to class clown for you....O.o

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

all religions are peaceful Jimmy...despite what you hear on Fox news and from a.m. talk radio...if Islam was a religion of evil and wanted to destroy the world they could with the sheer number of Musilms on this planet...lucky for you that your wrong....a very small % of people from all religions kill in the name of their God...

You really are a dope. Do you frigging realize how many wars have happened in the name of god? Frigging dope

5 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

How many of those deaths had their heads cut off, were burned alive or had to jump 1000 ft to their deaths?

WTF are you talking about? 

Are you saying adults/kids being killed by drunk drivers here doesn't rate as high on the impact scale as a suicide bomber in England?

You are a very strange strange, clown...thick as a damn brick actually!

Maybe concha will lead you to water...

18noag8u6sjqtjpg.jpg

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Are you saying adults/kids being killed by drunk drivers here doesn't rate as high on the impact scale as a suicide bomber in England?

18noag8u6sjqtjpg.jpg

You obviously do not get it. Waaaay above your pay grade.

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

18noag8u6sjqtjpg.jpg

How many times have you been near the alcohol limit and drove home? Are you a terrorist then? 

I'll be honest. I've drove drunk 3 times in my life. The third and last time I was seeing double before I made the drive way. I passed 2 cops in route. I was lucky that I didn't kill Myself or someone else. The last time was my eye opener. I do not consider myself a terrorist, but you do. I guess that makes a lot of Americans a terrorist. Even you I would bet. 

23 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

How many times have you been near the alcohol limit and drove home? Are you a terrorist then? 

I'll be honest. I've drove drunk 3 times in my life. The third and last time I was seeing double before I made the drive way. I passed 2 cops in route. I was lucky that I didn't kill Myself or someone else. The last time was my eye opener. I do not consider myself a terrorist, but you do. I guess that makes a lot of Americans a terrorist. Even you I would bet. 

I can't take much more....