Muslims have turned London into a war zone.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You do understand that security in the UK is far beyond anything in America?  There are a great many things done there that we cannot do in the U. S.  Still, if someone wants to go after a soft target (a bridge, a shopping mall, the exit of an arena, a Christmas market, the major boulevard in Nice after the largest fireworks celebration with hundreds of thousands of people walking on or near it) you can't really stop them.  This is what is so frightening:  despite what Trump says about security, whether there is a wall or not, if someone-typically an American citizen-wants to commit a horrifying act there is little we can do.

Terrorists went after people laying on a beach in Egypt a year or two ago.  Outside of a Ritz Carlton.  They started shooting everyone laying on the beach with semi automatic weapons.  I believe almost 100 were killed and several hundred injured.  Laying on a beach! 

I heard a report the other night it can take 40-50 people engaged ("good guys") to be able to track a single bad guy 24 hours a day (shifts, tracking phone, internet, analyzing data and contacts etc).

That makes it a near impossible task to stop these people given the numbers of potential suspects that already exist in so many countries.

Now, take into account that (using Pew and Gallup data) that 7%-15% of Muslims are at least sympathetic to radical Islam.

And many people are open to letting hundreds of thousands - if not millions - more Muslims into the West.

It is social and cultural suicide.

• Like 1

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/05/world/europe/london-attack-uk-election.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0  is from the New York Times tonight:  title is "Can Britain Tighten Security Anymore"

Concha, I don't disagree with you about a number of comments.  My concern is more about the people who are already here and Trump inflaming those who may already be unstable.  I believe we can be just as protective, just as tight in our borders but go about this differently.  At least in the way we talk about it. It's my understanding that there is almost a two year wait for the handful of people who want to come here from Syria.  But what about the UK or France or Germany?  Most of the 3,000 or so potential terrorists in the UK could easily come here with their English passports.  How do you stop that?  American industry is interwoven with these countries.   What about the tourists who come to Disney and Universal?  (That is a real topic by the way for another time.)

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

It is a very difficult situation.

These motherfuckers use Western principles of freedom and tolerance against us. And in the modern PC-obsessed world, everyone is afraid of being labeled intolerant or a racist or a bigot. And these pricks know it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

It is a very difficult situation.

These motherfuckers use Western principles of freedom and tolerance against us. And in the modern PC-obsessed world, everyone is afraid of being labeled intolerant or a racist or a bigot. And these pricks know it.

Actually....I have a sister in law who now feels enabled to "come out of the closet" with her racism.  She and my brother were up here (they live on the Gulf Coast of Florida) about a year or so ago and with three glasses of wine in her she felt that it was time to tell my wife and I and her husband (of fifty years who knew full well) that she hated.....  Hillary was going to be the third coming of Obama.  She hated him, hated all of them.  

Background:  my stepson's fiance has a Master's and now 43 and established makes over 150K a year and is doing extremely well.  Her dad was black and her mom was white.  My wife and I love her and look forward to her being our future daughter in law.  We are extremely close and also to her 8 year old daughter. If I could have got a word edgewise in I would have told my sister in law about our future daughter in law.  But she wouldn't shut up and with each sip talked a bit louder.  She was proud that she had "come out."

Except Reston, Virginia where we live is in suburban Washington, D. C., essentially "Silicon Valley East" and very international.  Perhaps 80% voted for Hillary.  This was a neighborhood that much of the rest of Virginia have disowned because we are quite progressive.  Because of the international flavor of our cluster (i.e. Germany, Ireland, Poland, Italy, Czech Republic, Australia, Laos, Cambodia, Canada, Singapore and fifteen or so who are Americans there is a great deal of international camaraderie and experience.  My sister in law was really out of her element.  For us it was potentially dangerous because we were outside on a patio behind our house and we did not know how many neighbors and friends might have heard her.

I ended up apologizing to almost the whole neighborhood over the next few days.

Point is that my sister in law didn't care who knew that she was prejudiced.  She actually said that she owed it to Trump and no matter what he did or said, she trusted him to protect her and control "them."  She believed every word he said.

I actually learned a lot from her that night.

She hasn't been back...

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Actually....I have a sister in law who now feels enabled to "come out of the closet" with her racism.  She and my brother were up here (they live on the Gulf Coast of Florida) about a year or so ago and with three glasses of wine in her she felt that it was time to tell my wife and I and her husband (of fifty years who knew full well) that she hated.....  Hillary was going to be the third coming of Obama.  She hated him, hated all of them.  

Background:  my stepson's fiance has a Master's and now 43 and established makes over 150K a year and is doing extremely well.  Her dad was black and her mom was white.  My wife and I love her and look forward to her being our future daughter in law.  We are extremely close and also to her 8 year old daughter. If I could have got a word edgewise in I would have told my sister in law about our future daughter in law.  But she wouldn't shut up and with each sip talked a bit louder.  She was proud that she had "come out."

Except Reston, Virginia where we live is in suburban Washington, D. C., essentially "Silicon Valley East" and very international.  Perhaps 80% voted for Hillary.  This was a neighborhood that much of the rest of Virginia have disowned because we are quite progressive.  Because of the international flavor of our cluster (i.e. Germany, Ireland, Poland, Italy, Czech Republic, Australia, Laos, Cambodia, Canada, Singapore and fifteen or so who are Americans there is a great deal of international camaraderie and experience.  My sister in law was really out of her element.  For us it was potentially dangerous because we were outside on a patio behind our house and we did not know how many neighbors and friends might have heard her.

Point is that my sister in law didn't care who knew that she was prejudiced.  She actually said that she owed it to Trump and no matter what he did or said, she trusted him to protect her and control "them."  She believed every word he said.

She hasn't been back...

So.... you've got a racist in the family.

I live in a multi-racial family and have a shitload of liberal, PC idiots in my extended family.

Glad we shared.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BigDrop said:

She hasn't been back...

You have a racist in the family because she hated killiar? Or because she said she hated all of them? Were "them" black people or people with the same beliefs of killiar and President  Obama? I hate killiar I hate everything she stands for. She could be on fire I wouldn't piss on her to put it out. That doesn't make me a racist?

59 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You have a racist in the family because she hated killiar? Or because she said she hated all of them? Were "them" black people or people with the same beliefs of killiar and President  Obama? I hate killiar I hate everything she stands for. She could be on fire I wouldn't piss on her to put it out. That doesn't make me a racist?

Black and she was very vocal about her specific feelings.  Hillary to her was "honorary." 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Black and she was very vocal about her specific feelings.  Hillary to her was "honorary." 

Yeah unfortunately I believe every family has that "one" sometimes more. Personally I don't have time for people who see color. Bottom line is we all bleed red. In my book Jesus died for human kind. Not a specific color of people. 

• Like 2

Just now, thc6795 said:

Yeah unfortunately I believe every family has that "one" sometimes more. Personally I don't have time for people who see color. Bottom line is we all bleed red. In my book Jesus died for human kind. Not a specific color of people. 

Bravo, beautiful post.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Come on bro, he is a liberal he hates President Trump doesn't matter what he says. 

O, I know that! Just wondering where the out cry was in here. If Bill or Hannity or the hot blond chick had said this, there would be multiple posts about it. 

What happen to BLM? Guess the liberals don't need them votes right now so they di di mau...

7 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

O, I know that! Just wondering where the out cry was in here. If Bill or Hannity or the hot blond chick had said this, there would be multiple posts about it. 

What happen to BLM? Guess the liberals don't need them votes right now so they di di mau...

Didn't you hear bro? The libs are moving away from the black vote. New target is Mexicans. They want all the brown vote next election

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..she's off her rocker...15%-25% of Muslims are radicals??..she has no clue...go find another perspective...please..

Unless you know radical Muslims you wouldn't know if it is true or not. If you do know radical Muslims then you need to turn them in. If you don't then you are a threat to America and all free nations.

6 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Unless you know radical Muslims you wouldn't know if it is true or not. If you do know radical Muslims then you need to turn them in. If you don't then you are a threat to America and all free nations.

Bro he just throws out shit and expects people to believe him. He is a dope treat him as such

23 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..Mr. Cartoon strikes again ^^^^....Islam...the most popular religion in the world is bad??..that's what you and your cartoon are trying to say?..you are the best comedian on here hands down...not even close!...Mr. Neo-Con strikes again with his stupidity....

Most popular religion.  That makes it wonderful?

Currently, this wonderful religion is "most popular" in many if not most of the poorest and most violent shit holes on earth.  Read the Pew and Gallup polls.  Read about the views on the justification of suicide bombings, Sharia, treatment of homosexuals, honor killings, slavery, female genital mutilation, child brides, stoning of rape victims etc... 

Many Muslims are fine people, but Islam tends to carry with it lots of oppression, conflict and other issues.

Unlike your dumb ass, I actually try to be reasonably well informed about what I talk about.

• Like 1

.^^..LOL....you got your Hannity rant down pat!!..good job!...he says all that BS every night....now you too are a parrot of the right!

...you and your kind who like to blame religions for the acts of insane people aren't too "well informed" amigo....but you keep trying...;)

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

.^^..LOL....you got your Hannity rant down pat!!..good job!...he says all that BS every night....now you too are a parrot of the right!

...you and your kind who like to blame religions for the acts of insane people aren't too "well informed" amigo....but you keep trying...;)

now you too or now you two? Dope

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

First show true feelings about gays and now a racist comment? What is your kind? Dope

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Hey class, watch this...

Have you read the Pew and Gallup surveys, DBP?  

Where do you get your knowledge of Islam?

Are you capable of intelligently disproving what I wrote?

Now, class, watch DBP's reply.  It will be Chip-esque in its depth and quality.